chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Otunga/R-Truth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Otunga/R-Truth Empty
PostSubject: Otunga/R-Truth   Otunga/R-Truth Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:24 pm

David Otunga and R-Truth

Otunga is a stand out. He's a natural heel. He has impressed me in every viewing. In his second fight against Darren Young, I was upset that Darren who actually looked good for the only time in 4 episodes; was handling Otunga so convincingly. But even in defeat Otunga brung the excitement with the assult on R'Truth. This guy is exciting to watch. He's going to need to add a few more moves to his Move-set but so far he's my favorite.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Otunga/R-Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otunga/R-Truth   Otunga/R-Truth Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:53 pm

Figure I'll respond to these now since I never got a chance to earlier. I think out of everyone, Otunga has the best character. None of the rookies story or character got me hooked or interested, David Otungas done that. He isn't a bad wrestler either. I don't think he should win second place or anything either though. Also, his relationship with R-Truth is kind of bland. Even when Otunga hit Truth, it didn't really come off with too much excitement for me.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Otunga/R-Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otunga/R-Truth   Otunga/R-Truth Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:02 pm

I agree that his relationship with Truth is bland, but to me thats what adds to him being so good. Most of these guys are only living off thier relationship with thier mentor on like 2 or 3 of them are thriving by themselves and Otunga is 1 of the 3

Gabriel and Slater are the other 2
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Sponsored content

Otunga/R-Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otunga/R-Truth   Otunga/R-Truth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Otunga/R-Truth
Page 1 of 1