chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SPOILER* On When Undertaker Will Drop The World Heavyweight Championship

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

SPOILER* On When Undertaker Will Drop The World Heavyweight Championship Empty
PostSubject: SPOILER* On When Undertaker Will Drop The World Heavyweight Championship   SPOILER* On When Undertaker Will Drop The World Heavyweight Championship Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:58 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER* On When Undertaker Will Drop The World Heavyweight Championship   SPOILER* On When Undertaker Will Drop The World Heavyweight Championship Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:34 pm

We have a spoiler forum you know Razz

*MOVED*
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER* On When Undertaker Will Drop The World Heavyweight Championship   SPOILER* On When Undertaker Will Drop The World Heavyweight Championship Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:50 am

I lose again, Damn it.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER* On When Undertaker Will Drop The World Heavyweight Championship   SPOILER* On When Undertaker Will Drop The World Heavyweight Championship Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:45 pm

Looks like Batista vs. Punk may be happening. Although, with both being heel I don't see it as the most likely situation. I'm starting to think Morrison vs. Batista for the belt and seeing as WWE apparantly wants to move R-Truth up to main event (thus why he is feuding with Punk) so I guess that's a possiblity. Honestly, I'm a little pissed that Batista will most likely drop the belt at Mania. I never liked when WWE gives someone the belt at the Rumble just to drop it to someone at Mania.
Back to top Go down
WLW4Lyfe
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER* On When Undertaker Will Drop The World Heavyweight Championship   SPOILER* On When Undertaker Will Drop The World Heavyweight Championship Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:09 pm

^Makes sense since batista isnt a triple crown champion yet.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER* On When Undertaker Will Drop The World Heavyweight Championship   SPOILER* On When Undertaker Will Drop The World Heavyweight Championship Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:58 pm

Y2J X wrote:
Looks like Batista vs. Punk may be happening. Although, with both being heel I don't see it as the most likely situation. I'm starting to think Morrison vs. Batista for the belt and seeing as WWE apparantly wants to move R-Truth up to main event (thus why he is feuding with Punk) so I guess that's a possiblity. Honestly, I'm a little pissed that Batista will most likely drop the belt at Mania. I never liked when WWE gives someone the belt at the Rumble just to drop it to someone at Mania.

Last year they gave Edge the belt at No Way Out, just to drop it at Mania.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER* On When Undertaker Will Drop The World Heavyweight Championship   SPOILER* On When Undertaker Will Drop The World Heavyweight Championship Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:01 pm

^Which pissed me off incredibly. I hate it when WWE does that around Mania.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER* On When Undertaker Will Drop The World Heavyweight Championship   SPOILER* On When Undertaker Will Drop The World Heavyweight Championship Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPOILER* On When Undertaker Will Drop The World Heavyweight Championship
Page 1 of 1