chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your thoughts on Jesse Ventura Hosting Thanksgiving RAW?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Your thoughts on Jesse Ventura Hosting Thanksgiving RAW? Empty
PostSubject: Your thoughts on Jesse Ventura Hosting Thanksgiving RAW?   Your thoughts on Jesse Ventura Hosting Thanksgiving RAW? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:21 pm

Hey guys, it's time for your RAW Thoughts:

1. What were your thoughts on Jesse Ventura hosting RAW?

2. What were your thoughts on Kofi Kingston vs. Dolph Ziggler?

3. What were your thoughts on Sheamus vs. Finlay?

4. What were your thoughts on CM Punk vs. John Cena?

5. What were your thoughts on Chavo Guerrero, Chris Masters and Jack Swagger vs. MVP, Mark Henry and R-Truth?

6. What were your thoughts on Evan Bourne vs. Randy Orton?

7. What were your thoughts on The Pilgrims vs. The Indian Divas and what were your thoughts on SD! walking away from Jillian and plus, what were your thoughts on Maryse returning to RAW?

8. What were your thoughts on DX vs. The Hart Dynasty?

9. What were your thoughts on Cryme Tyme vs. Rhodes & DiBiase?

10. What were your thoughts on Santino getting Pied by The Divas?

11. What were your thoughts on Vickie Guerrero kissing Escobar and getting caked by Santino?

12. What were your thoughts on Batista facing Kane?

13. What were your thoughts on Sheamus winning the Battle Royal and what about Randy Orton getting PWNED by Kofi Kingston?

14. What are your thoughts on JeriShow vs. DX in a TLC Match for the Tag Team Titles?

15. What are your thoughts on John Cena vs. Sheamus in a Tables Match for the WWE Heavyweight Championship?

16. What were your thoughts on Jesse Ventura and Vinnie Mac as announcers?

17. What were your thoughts on Sheamus attacking John Cena?

18. What were your thoughts on Jesse Ventura talking about not getting a WWE Heavyweight Championship Shot?

19. What are your thoughts on Verne Troyer from Austin Powers hosting RAW Next Week?

20. Final Thoughts on Tonight's RAW Thanksgiving?

Please share your thoughts on all of this.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on Jesse Ventura Hosting Thanksgiving RAW?   Your thoughts on Jesse Ventura Hosting Thanksgiving RAW? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:32 pm

I was enjoying Raw up until Sheamus became number one contender. Seriously, I loved the idea of someone who hasn't held a title getting a shot.. but that guy? He's been in the business for like, a month. And man, he needs to go out in the sun.

I loved the whole Randy Orton part, I thought Jesse was a really good host, I was happy to see Maryse return, and most of the matches were good. So yeah, other than the title thing, I really enjoyed Raw this week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on Jesse Ventura Hosting Thanksgiving RAW?   Your thoughts on Jesse Ventura Hosting Thanksgiving RAW? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:26 pm

Tiff wrote:
I was enjoying Raw up until Sheamus became number one contender. Seriously, I loved the idea of someone who hasn't held a title getting a shot.. but that guy? He's been in the business for like, a month. And man, he needs to go out in the sun.

Sheamus has been in the buisness for more than a month. He was on WWECW for a couple months before getting moved over to Raw. While I can agree that this is too early, but I see no reason to have much of a problem with it. Sheamus is the first guy to get a WWE title shot that hasn't got one previously since MMVII (2007) besides Kozlov (who only was in a triple threat). I'm extremely pleased with this decision.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on Jesse Ventura Hosting Thanksgiving RAW?   Your thoughts on Jesse Ventura Hosting Thanksgiving RAW? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:54 pm

I really enjoyed this weeks Raw and it was a pleasent suprise to see Shamus get a title shot. I expected Kofi to win the battle royal, but I am fine with seeing Shamus get the shot. Of course he will not win it the first time out, but Shamus has done very good work over the past 6 months. I wonder if SD will do something like this. Maybe Taker vs. Dolph. I figure it will be Batista vs. Taker though.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on Jesse Ventura Hosting Thanksgiving RAW?   Your thoughts on Jesse Ventura Hosting Thanksgiving RAW? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:18 pm

^Don't count on Dolph getting the shot. I've read that WWE creative team has given up on Dolph Ziggler, which kind of makes sense. Even if that's not true, no way in hell will Dolph, who hasn't been able to win the Intercontinetal championship (the two out of three falls match still kick assed though) will he get a World title shot before Morrison gets one again. I definitely see Batista getting the shot, which is fine by me. His match against Taker at Mania was freaking awesome.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on Jesse Ventura Hosting Thanksgiving RAW?   Your thoughts on Jesse Ventura Hosting Thanksgiving RAW? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:46 pm

I have really enjoyed heel Batista to this point and I would dig seeing Taker vs. Batista again.
Back to top Go down
WLW4Lyfe
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on Jesse Ventura Hosting Thanksgiving RAW?   Your thoughts on Jesse Ventura Hosting Thanksgiving RAW? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:50 pm

I see a triple threat for the WHC title involving CJ, Batista and Taker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on Jesse Ventura Hosting Thanksgiving RAW?   Your thoughts on Jesse Ventura Hosting Thanksgiving RAW? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your thoughts on Jesse Ventura Hosting Thanksgiving RAW?
Page 1 of 1