chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your thoughts on Carl Edwards Hosting RAW

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Your thoughts on Carl Edwards Hosting RAW Empty
PostSubject: Your thoughts on Carl Edwards Hosting RAW   Your thoughts on Carl Edwards Hosting RAW Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:45 pm

Hey guys, it's time for your RAW Thoughts from last night:

1. What were your thoughts on NASCAR Driver Carl Edwards hosting RAW and Kelly Kelly doing the Guest Introduction?

2. What were your thoughts on Sheamus vs. Christian?

3. What were your thoughts on The Straight Edge Society vs. The Miz & The Big Show vs. DX?

4. What were your thoughts on Shawn Michaels giving Teddy Long the SCM?

5. What were your thoughts on Gail Kim vs. Jillian Hall and also, Maryse on commentary as well as shaking hands w/Gail Kim?

6. What were your thoughts on Cody Rhodes vs. Randy Orton?

7. What were your thoughts on Orton getting OWNED by Sheamus?

8. What were your thoughts on Ted Dibiase getting OWNED by John Cena?

9. Will Chris Jericho get back @ Big Show after winning the Unified Tag Team Titles?

10. What are your thoughts on Jerry Springer hosting Next Week's RAW and will all HELL break loose and plus, where's Maury Povich, Steve Wilkos and Sally Jesse Raphael when you need them?

Please share your thoughts on this.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on Carl Edwards Hosting RAW   Your thoughts on Carl Edwards Hosting RAW Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:43 pm

tnalockdownfan wrote:
Hey guys, it's time for your RAW Thoughts from last night:

1. What were your thoughts on NASCAR Driver Carl Edwards hosting RAW and Kelly Kelly doing the Guest Introduction?

2. What were your thoughts on Sheamus vs. Christian?

I liked it. I'd rather have Christian win but it doesn't matter as I'm fine with Sheamus taking the win. They had a really good match and ti does so me that if Christian goes to Raw he'll have the chance to win the WWE Championship. Either way, really enjoyable match.

Quote :
3. What were your thoughts on The Straight Edge Society vs. The Miz & The Big Show vs. DX?

Kind of a better match. It had less moments and was less excitable during the duration of the match but it advance storylines better and had nice moments. I don't really want to see Shawn vs. Taker again but I'm really enjoying how WWE is doing tihs and Shawns amazing acting is working terrifically for it.

What I don't like is every match they've teased besides Shawn vs. Taker, is much better than that match. Shawn vs. Trips, is much better than Shawn vs. Taker again. DX at Mania vs. a team, is much better than Shawn vs. Tagain again at Mania.

Quote :
4. What were your thoughts on Shawn Michaels giving Teddy Long the SCM?

Loved it. Mainly because it's fun to watch Shawn superkick someone. Really like the idea of Shawn being on Smackdown. Wish they would of had that go through and then after Mania have Taker go to Raw. Who cares if it's always been Shawn on Raw and Taker on Smackdown? That makes me want to see it happen more.

Quote :
5. What were your thoughts on Gail Kim vs. Jillian Hall and also, Maryse on commentary as well as shaking hands w/Gail Kim?

6. What were your thoughts on Cody Rhodes vs. Randy Orton?

7. What were your thoughts on Orton getting OWNED by Sheamus?

8. What were your thoughts on Ted Dibiase getting OWNED by John Cena?

9. Will Chris Jericho get back @ Big Show after winning the Unified Tag Team Titles?

10. What are your thoughts on Jerry Springer hosting Next Week's RAW and will all HELL break loose and plus, where's Maury Povich, Steve Wilkos and Sally Jesse Raphael when you need them?

Please share your thoughts on this.

Don't care about any of this, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on Carl Edwards Hosting RAW   Your thoughts on Carl Edwards Hosting RAW Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:20 pm

Edwards as a guest host was fine. He was not great, but he did not totally suck.

The Christian/Sheamus segment was very funny and they put on a good match. I really expect Christian to be on SD, but he be great on Raw as well.

I enjoyed the tag title match, but I really wanted Punk and Gallow to win. I knew DX would be losing the belts soon and I was almost sure it would be to Punk and Gallow.

I am loving what is going on with Micheals and DX right now. Obviously DX is over and Shawn is the one who ended it. I like that far better then having HHH turn on Shawn again because we already saw that. I can't wait to see the fallout of Shanw kickin Teddy Long in the face and I would love to see Shawn on SD, even for a few weeks. There are many guys he could wrestle on SD, that would be completely fresh and new. HBK vs. Punk vs. Morrison vs. McIntrye and so on.

I loved the final segment and I really enjoyed Cena's promo because he described why I love wrestling so much. I don't know if truer words have ever been spoken on Raw. I totally did not expect to see Bret 2 weeks in a row and I marked the hell out when he attacked Vince. I can't wait for Bret to get his hands on Vince. Though Bret and Vince are not in their physical prime, the emotion and past history is enough to carry the whole angle for me. When they finally meet at Mania, the crowd will be on fire, I will be jumping out of my seat, and we will see a moment that will be talked about for decades to come. Just as the Montreal thing has lived for over 12 years, this will live for ever. This will be a moment I will not want to miss and I will never forget.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on Carl Edwards Hosting RAW   Your thoughts on Carl Edwards Hosting RAW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your thoughts on Carl Edwards Hosting RAW
Page 1 of 1