chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Affy vs Sykesy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Affy vs Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Affy vs Sykesy   Affy vs Sykesy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:57 pm

Sort this out. I'm sick of seeing it all over the forum.

Last edited by Mattitude Follower on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WLW4Lyfe
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Affy vs Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affy vs Sykesy   Affy vs Sykesy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:59 pm

Affy is starting it again. I'm just doing my job.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Affy vs Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affy vs Sykesy   Affy vs Sykesy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:00 pm

^ I agree with him ... I just saw the 'Suck comment' remark.

Think it is time to do something bout it MF!
Back to top Go down
WLW4Lyfe
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler

Affy vs Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affy vs Sykesy   Affy vs Sykesy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:01 pm

Edit : Affy's post got deleted. Nevermind.

Give Affy a 30 day ban. She'll lean her lesson.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

Affy vs Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affy vs Sykesy   Affy vs Sykesy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:11 pm

You honestly should be banned from the internet due to your stupidity.

CGS is better without you.
Back to top Go down
WLW4Lyfe
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler

Affy vs Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affy vs Sykesy   Affy vs Sykesy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:13 pm

Affy your a 16 year old talking shit, I suggest you shut up.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Affy vs Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affy vs Sykesy   Affy vs Sykesy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:14 pm

And if I don't?
Back to top Go down
WLW4Lyfe
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler

Affy vs Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affy vs Sykesy   Affy vs Sykesy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:16 pm

Then your homo
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Affy vs Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affy vs Sykesy   Affy vs Sykesy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:18 pm

Lol do you get bullied at school? Sounds like something other kids would say to your.
Back to top Go down
WLW4Lyfe
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler

Affy vs Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affy vs Sykesy   Affy vs Sykesy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:20 pm

No I just like making fun of stupid cannucks like you.

You can call someone a kid when you drop your balls, kiddo, now I'll leave ya alone so you can play Mario Kart on your Wii.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Affy vs Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affy vs Sykesy   Affy vs Sykesy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:23 pm

I tend to think you both would get bullied quite alot at school. Which makes sense seeming you come on the internet and pick on someone else. Just stay out of each others way and grow up. This has to be CGS's lamest feud.

Congrats.

BTW ... Mario Kart Wii = Awesomeness
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Affy vs Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affy vs Sykesy   Affy vs Sykesy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:27 pm

I just love how lame staff is.

MVP spams cgs not once...TWICE...and tells me on his site and nothing? its awesome.
Back to top Go down
WLW4Lyfe
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler

Affy vs Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affy vs Sykesy   Affy vs Sykesy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:30 pm

Affy, I'll give ya a little bit of advice.

Walk up to your parents, and slap the shit out of them. That's what they deserve for giving birth to you.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Affy vs Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affy vs Sykesy   Affy vs Sykesy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:41 pm

Affliction wrote:
I just love how lame staff is.

MVP spams cgs not once...TWICE...and tells me on his site and nothing? its awesome.

Okay. He spammed CGS once. Then you spammed his forum after me and him had called a truce. So he spammed back. We agreed on calling an end to the hostility because what were we gaining out of it? Okay so he spammed this place once but the second time was due to you spamming his place leading to his retaliation. I'm not defending MVP's actions because to be honest it was fucking lame. However, you say The Bandit and Bolton should be given another chance despite their actions against CGS. Both have spammed us yet you want them back and neither want to post here anyway. At least MVP wants to and is helping activity with his posts.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Affy vs Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affy vs Sykesy   Affy vs Sykesy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:44 pm

DUDE your the soul owner of CGS atm and you just admitted he spammed your site and you won't ban him? That's silly.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

Affy vs Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affy vs Sykesy   Affy vs Sykesy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:47 pm

You spammed his site ... You give a bad reputation for this site and he didn't ban you. Is that silly?
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Affy vs Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affy vs Sykesy   Affy vs Sykesy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:52 pm

Affliction wrote:
DUDE your the soul owner of CGS atm and you just admitted he spammed your site and you won't ban him? That's silly.

I'm not the owner of CGS. I'm leading the admin team though. I'm not even sure if those spam attacks were MVP but if they were then yeah, I did ban him. The accounts he spammed with were banned/deleted. Plus you hit his site up against my wishes; I didn't want to get into a war which was why I called for a truce. These days he wants to help the site by contributing. Bolton and The Bandit spammed but if they called peace with CGS and said they wanted to help the site then I'd let them back on. You tell me to unban them yourself so you're being a hypocrite by complaining about MVP being unbanned. At least he actually wants to contribute whereas Bolton and The Bandit have no wish to post here these days. Bandit himself said he'd spam CGS at any chance.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Affy vs Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affy vs Sykesy   Affy vs Sykesy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:57 pm

Sykesy wrote:
You spammed his site ... You give a bad reputation for this site and he didn't ban you. Is that silly?

Do anything to side and suck up to the boss.

And Alex I just don't get the point of you keeping him but fair enough.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

Affy vs Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affy vs Sykesy   Affy vs Sykesy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:09 pm

Affliction wrote:
Sykesy wrote:

Do anything to side and suck up to the boss.

No, I'll side up to who I agree with. There have been many times I have disagreed with Alex but in this case his right and you're wrong.

I mean of all people, You should not be talking about ass kissing.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Affy vs Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affy vs Sykesy   Affy vs Sykesy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:14 pm

Lol you also pick people you want to have random feuds with. It's pitiful how after all this time you still resort to it.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

Affy vs Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affy vs Sykesy   Affy vs Sykesy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:20 pm

Aight, So now we are going to feud ... Alright.

Was I picking fights ... No. I just backed up somebody (Inah and MF in this case).

You were the one picking a fight originally with MVP. You still resort to year 5 comments such as suggesting MVP 'Likes a big cock up his ass'.

Now not to get side tracked, But if I was to call someone a homesexual I would call them gay, Faggot or a butt pirate. But you used 'Big cock'. I am starting to think that you are into that sorta thing.

And it's also pitiful how once again I shall win yet another fight ...
Back to top Go down
Emmanuel
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Affy vs Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affy vs Sykesy   Affy vs Sykesy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:12 pm

Sykesy vs Affy, RAP BATTLE NOW
And I can jump in when I please. =D
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

Affy vs Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affy vs Sykesy   Affy vs Sykesy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:15 pm

I don't Rap. I tend to not were 'Bling', I respect women and I will not 'pop a cap in ya ass'.

I believe this shall get some heat from a few. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Affy vs Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affy vs Sykesy   Affy vs Sykesy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Affy vs Sykesy
Page 1 of 1