chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bolty B vs. Sykesy

Go down 
+4
Ernest Miller
Savant
Sykesy
Bolty B
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Male Number of posts : 1889
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Bolty B vs. Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Bolty B vs. Sykesy   Bolty B vs. Sykesy Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:55 am

Let's settle this and leave this out of the forum.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Bolty B vs. Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolty B vs. Sykesy   Bolty B vs. Sykesy Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:56 am

I was joking ... It was for teh lulz
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Bolty B vs. Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolty B vs. Sykesy   Bolty B vs. Sykesy Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:57 am

I admit I've been pretty miserable and moody recently, but I admit I went a bit too far with calling you a shithead and a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Bolty B vs. Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolty B vs. Sykesy   Bolty B vs. Sykesy Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:59 am

Quote :
You're such a laugh sometimes, you go straight for personal insults and saying how because I don't play an instrument, I know nothing about music. Now you're saying I'm copying Alex, but since I'm not...I'll freely say you're a real shithead sometimes. Would Alex say that? Nope.

Just saw this, Thats not nice. I got a tear in my eye. Plus i never went for any personal insults. Your nothing like MF GET OVER IT.

*back in character*

So like, Why be so mean. I am like always nice to you yet you be a big meanie. Its not fair.

If you want me to be serious just ask, i don't mind another fued
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Bolty B vs. Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolty B vs. Sykesy   Bolty B vs. Sykesy Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:01 am

Yeah, like making fun of me for liking Prince with every chance you get and calling me Alex ver 2 is being 'nice'. I admit you can be real cool at times, but sometimes you're a real dick.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

Bolty B vs. Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolty B vs. Sykesy   Bolty B vs. Sykesy Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:06 am

Here is me simply ...

I cut the shit, I speak the truth ALL THE TIME!

I say what others are thinking, If nobody is willing to say it themselves. Why do you think my feud tally is above everyone Else's. Simply because I am not like some users who will be 'nice' to everyone but will not say what they truly think.

So yeah, I say what others think. Do you think I am the only person on the forum who thinks and knows you copy MF to make yourself fit in? ... I could name at least a good 6 or 7.
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Bolty B vs. Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolty B vs. Sykesy   Bolty B vs. Sykesy Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:07 am

Name them.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

Bolty B vs. Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolty B vs. Sykesy   Bolty B vs. Sykesy Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:09 am

I will speak to them first and asked if they wish to be named ...
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Bolty B vs. Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolty B vs. Sykesy   Bolty B vs. Sykesy Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:15 am

How's about this? You are a real piece of shit sometimes, you are such a total asshole when you don't need to be. I know you're gonna be like "It's the internet, chillax" or some lame shit, but fuck it, I'm speaking what people think of you right here. You seriously need to get an attitude check and you think you're the shit, but you aren't.

Maybe I'll respect you if you start respecting others, maybe I'll respect your taste in music if you'll respect others, you can take it, Dave, but you can't handle it when someone gives it to you.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

Bolty B vs. Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolty B vs. Sykesy   Bolty B vs. Sykesy Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:22 am

It's the internet, Chillax ...

I do not want an attitude check, Nor do I need one. I am completely fine ... I think.

I respect nearly every user on this forum, but not you and I simply will never until you be yourself. Once you stop copying the like of MF, Beau, Savant etc. and be yourself it will be impossible to.

Now to your music interest. Have you noticed how your the only one who pokes fun at everyone's music interest if they like a band you don't. Why do you think I and others poke fun at yours. Kind of rhetorical question don't ya think.
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Bolty B vs. Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolty B vs. Sykesy   Bolty B vs. Sykesy Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:30 am

See? Knew it. You're the number one hypocrite on the site, you say you 'respect' users yet you go around insulting them when they agree on something you don't. How would you feel if someone kept on dissing you all the time when they got the chance?
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

Bolty B vs. Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolty B vs. Sykesy   Bolty B vs. Sykesy Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:33 am

Explain to me three different sources within the last week (Other then you) where I have dissed a user because they disagreed with me.

Plus If i say I respect a user and I don't does not make me a Hypocrite, It makes me a liar ... *Sigh*

And I wouldn't like it but see Bolty, I don't excessively bag people because they don't agree with me. See you say i am like that but look at yourself for once.
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Bolty B vs. Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolty B vs. Sykesy   Bolty B vs. Sykesy Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:37 am

You just piss me off with your attitude and constant hypocrisy. You don't see it like I do.
Back to top Go down
Savant
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Savant

Male Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Bolty B vs. Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolty B vs. Sykesy   Bolty B vs. Sykesy Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:01 am

When the bloody hell has Bolty copied me?
Back to top Go down
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ernest Miller

Male Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Bolty B vs. Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolty B vs. Sykesy   Bolty B vs. Sykesy Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:21 am

Now, I do understand both sides of the story and first I want to talk about Bolton.

None of us know how Bolton actually feels and he doesn't really tell us. Are we just expected to guess? I don't know. He will become interested in what Alex likes or what I like and people do that sometimes. Just when Bolton does it, it seems like he instantly becomes obsessed with it. Some people are obsessive, I don't know if people should not respect him because he is that way.

I think Sykesy would appreciate it if Bolton became open about how he felt like Sykesy is OPEN ALWAYS about how he actually feels. He tells people things that others don't have the guts to. Yes, sometimes if you don't have something nice to say, you shouldn't say anything at all, but nobody wants to be around actors, do they?

I understand both sides, but you guys don't need to insult each other, even though I'm not in your shoes.

Last edited by Beau the Bear on Sun May 03, 2009 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Bolty B vs. Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolty B vs. Sykesy   Bolty B vs. Sykesy Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:52 am

Beau has spoken. Most intelligent post of the thread.
Back to top Go down
CMHL_Is_Legend
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
CMHL_Is_Legend

Male Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Bolty B vs. Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolty B vs. Sykesy   Bolty B vs. Sykesy Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:45 am

C'Mon guys you 2 are great posters, just stop fighting.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

Bolty B vs. Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolty B vs. Sykesy   Bolty B vs. Sykesy Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:15 am

CMHL_Is_Legend wrote:
C'Mon guys you 2 are great posters, just stop fighting.

Nice try. Doubt that will stop them.

I want this list of people who think Bolt is copying Matt. I really do.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ernest Miller

Bolty B vs. Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolty B vs. Sykesy   Bolty B vs. Sykesy Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:41 am

Do I think Bolton likes what Alex likes because Bolton considers Alex a friend and friends do that kind of thing? Yes.

Do I think Bolton might over do it? Yes.

Do I think Bolton is obsessive? Yes.

Do I think Bolton is 'copying' Alex? No.

Same applies to me.
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Bolty B vs. Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolty B vs. Sykesy   Bolty B vs. Sykesy Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:50 am

So Sykesy...how's everybody's favorite 'bad boy' going? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

Bolty B vs. Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolty B vs. Sykesy   Bolty B vs. Sykesy Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:54 am

I am actually 'CGS 1# Bad Boy' not ' Every body's favorite bad boy'. But thanks for asking. How are you going oh wait let me guess ...

You are either reading through your saved MSN logs with conversations with MF to 'Enhance your character' or you have sailor moon open as a Tab and your pants are down. Its definitely one or the other.

And no, This is not a personal Insult. Because I am not mocking you, I am simply being honest.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Bolty B vs. Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolty B vs. Sykesy   Bolty B vs. Sykesy Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:01 am

You're so lame when it comes to humor. You know that?
Back to top Go down
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ernest Miller

Bolty B vs. Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolty B vs. Sykesy   Bolty B vs. Sykesy Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:03 am

He is getting a kick out of it. You can choose how you want to respond. The more you fight back, the more he makes fun of you.
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Bolty B vs. Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolty B vs. Sykesy   Bolty B vs. Sykesy Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:05 am

Beau the Bear wrote:
He is getting a kick out of it. You can choose how you want to respond. The more you fight back, the more he makes fun of you.
Beau, I like you man (not in that way lol) and you're right. He's just looking for a fight, cause I don't know...he's a sad piece of shit who idolizes Chad Kroegar?

You aren't even worth my time anymore, David. Why should I fight with someone like you? This feud is over.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

Bolty B vs. Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolty B vs. Sykesy   Bolty B vs. Sykesy Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:10 am

Wait, You like Beau now. Even after you mocked him after he blocked you from MSN ... WOW. Looks like we may be seeing another Beau rise again.

Either way I don't care, i love fighting against you because your a complete joke. For example you say how I mock everyone's music interest yet your personal insult was 'he's a sad piece of shit who idolizes Chad Kroegar?'

WOW, Kinda stepped in that one there mate.

But seriously look around Bolty. I am not the most popular guy here and either are you. Yet i am not the problem. Have you noticed I keep my friends. There is a reason for that Bolty. Simply because I be myself ... You do not.

Daywalker got you into anime (And you know it)
MF got you into Beyonce, and anything else he likes
Beau got you into the Cure

I could not be F'ed to think of other shit. But nothing about you is YOU! Many are sick of it, Its just that I spoke up.

Last edited by Sykesy on Mon May 04, 2009 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bolty B vs. Sykesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolty B vs. Sykesy   Bolty B vs. Sykesy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bolty B vs. Sykesy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next