chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bolty B vs. Sykesy

Go down 
+4
Ernest Miller
Savant
Sykesy
Bolty B
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase

Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Bolty B vs. Sykesy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolty B vs. Sykesy   Bolty B vs. Sykesy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:10 am

Wait, You like Beau now. Even after you mocked him after he blocked you from MSN ... WOW. Looks like we may be seeing another Beau rise again.

Either way I don't care, i love fighting against you because your a complete joke. For example you say how I mock everyone's music interest yet your personal insult was 'he's a sad piece of shit who idolizes Chad Kroegar?'

WOW, Kinda stepped in that one there mate.

But seriously look around Bolty. I am not the most popular guy here and either are you. Yet i am not the problem. Have you noticed I keep my friends. There is a reason for that Bolty. Simply because I be myself ... You do not.

Daywalker got you into anime (And you know it)
MF got you into Beyonce, and anything else he likes
Beau got you into the Cure

I could not be F'ed to think of other shit. But nothing about you is YOU! Many are sick of it, Its just that I spoke up.

Last edited by Sykesy on Mon May 04, 2009 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Male Number of posts : 1889
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Bolty B vs. Sykesy   Bolty B vs. Sykesy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:31 am

What do Alex, Beau and Daywalker have to do with this? Nothing. I like Beau for who he is, and him blocking me on MSN has nothing to do with it. And what you said made me laugh.

Sykesy wrote:
I could not be F'ed to think of other shit. But nothing about you is YOU!

Did anyone get me into Prince? Nope. Did anyone get me into New Order? Nope. Plus, I'm into anime and manga that Daywalker isn't into, like Naruto, Bleach, Full Metal Panic, hell I had to introduce him to FMP!

Plus, yes, Alex and Beau did get me into the stuff they like, but what does that have to do with me trying to be them? I happened to like what I heard, that doesn't mean that I'm trying to 'be' Alex and Beau.

So in all, your theory is whack. Hell I talked to someone an hour ago and he said that me and Alex are different, that despite our similar likes and dislikes, he can tell that we're different.

In truth, you just don't know when to give it up. And what do you mean by fighting for me? That typo proves you're the joke around here. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ernest Miller

Male Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Bolty B vs. Sykesy   Bolty B vs. Sykesy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:09 am

Be reasonable OR at least make it entertaining. Sad
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

PostSubject: Re: Bolty B vs. Sykesy   Bolty B vs. Sykesy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:13 am

I don't want you involved in this, I consider you a good guy who doesn't deserve to have his name thrown around in a feud.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610

PostSubject: Re: Bolty B vs. Sykesy   Bolty B vs. Sykesy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:28 am

OMG i made a little typo. WOW, I have seen many typo's on your part Bolty. So yeah, Great call.

Firstly, WOW. Prince and New Order. You found something that is you. Great job. Daywalker not liking some anime's you like .... OMG! its still anime. Did you notice how you never denied my claim of him getting you into it ... Sad.

This 'user' was either SEZ or Rated R. SEZ hasn't been around here to notice anything and Rated R has said you copy him when I have spoken to him before. Remember our 'CGS' convo about a week back. There was like 8 people in chat.

MF got sick of the amount of people so he said 'Screw this, I am out'. He left the convo. then suddenly you type 'me too' and leave as well. OMG who would of ever guessed.

Lastly your calling me a joke, Sorry mate but have you seen yourself. You do not know the difference between Reality and fiction. You would rather have Intercourse with The power puff girls then with the girls from Charmed, You escape your terrible life and jump on the net. You are a creep ... Whether you like it or not. I may be taking this to far but so what.

You escape your social life because either you get bullied or your some nerd and you come online acting out someone your not. Sorry but you know I am right. You can deny it all you want, It wont change what I know.

If there any typo's then ... FIST yourself.
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

PostSubject: Re: Bolty B vs. Sykesy   Bolty B vs. Sykesy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:31 am

I'm not even going to comment. You took this too far.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Bolty B vs. Sykesy   Bolty B vs. Sykesy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:32 am

Yeah, I know I did. This is the feud board and I am expecting some punishment from MF most likely. But I said what had to be said. I told you I speak the truth and what others think and I did that so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

PostSubject: Re: Bolty B vs. Sykesy   Bolty B vs. Sykesy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:34 am

Speaking the truth doesn't mean going for a personal attack. You say how you 'speak the truth' and that you say what 'others think' but that's just some way of trying to make your opinions fact. Give it up, you've already fucked it up.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Bolty B vs. Sykesy   Bolty B vs. Sykesy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:37 am

An opinion cannot be a fact your Douche. It is what I think and others think. It is not a fact, And I do speak the truth. if I didn't I wouldn't go around saying I am a 'G' yet have an anime sig.
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

PostSubject: Re: Bolty B vs. Sykesy   Bolty B vs. Sykesy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:41 am

Whatever. I give up, someone please lock this.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Bolty B vs. Sykesy   Bolty B vs. Sykesy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:42 am

Sykesy wrote:
OMG i made a little typo. WOW, I have seen many typo's on your part Bolty. So yeah, Great call.

Firstly, WOW. Prince and New Order. You found something that is you. Great job. Daywalker not liking some anime's you like .... OMG! its still anime. Did you notice how you never denied my claim of him getting you into it ... Sad.

This 'user' was either SEZ or Rated R. SEZ hasn't been around here to notice anything and Rated R has said you copy him when I have spoken to him before. Remember our 'CGS' convo about a week back. There was like 8 people in chat.

MF got sick of the amount of people so he said 'Screw this, I am out'. He left the convo. then suddenly you type 'me too' and leave as well. OMG who would of ever guessed.

Lastly your calling me a joke, Sorry mate but have you seen yourself. You do not know the difference between Reality and fiction. You would rather have Intercourse with The power puff girls then with the girls from Charmed, You escape your terrible life and jump on the net. You are a creep ... Whether you like it or not. I may be taking this to far but so what.

You escape your social life because either you get bullied or your some nerd and you come online acting out someone your not. Sorry but you know I am right. You can deny it all you want, It wont change what I know.

If there any typo's then ... FIST yourself.

I know I'm not involved in this feud, but come on Sykes, you're better than this. I'm contemplating on whether to give you a warning or not, because even though what you said was low and pathetic, it is the feud board. I'm just going to leave it to the admins to make a verdict, but Sykesy, you know I don't have beef with you, but next time, just look through what you've typed before clicking that send button.

And as requested, THREAD LOCKED.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Bolty B vs. Sykesy   Bolty B vs. Sykesy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:41 am

There will be no warning for Sykesy, this is the feud and pretty much anything is legal apart from racism and extreme homophobia.

Edit: However, I won't deny that Sykesy went pretty low with some of his comments. I've seen just as bad in the past though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bolty B vs. Sykesy   Bolty B vs. Sykesy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bolty B vs. Sykesy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2