chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition.

Go down 
+3
Ross Nightshroud
Bolty B
Inah
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition. Empty
PostSubject: Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition.   Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition. Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:07 am

Go get a sense of humor? Who do you think you are? Do you actually think that anyone finds you funny right now? Because as far as I know, no one does. You say that I loved the OWW bashing before MF rejoined that site? Where do you get your facts from, huh? You seem to know every bullshit around here. First of all, yes, I hated OWW. There was no justification to what they did to SOL and MF, and I still think that what they did was wrong. But do I hold a grudge over it? NO. I was over it way before everyone else was. You say that I only got over it when MF rejoined? If that's what you think, then fuck you. I didn't even like it when MF, SOL and Cal were posting raps about OWW here on CGS. Sure, I thought they were hilarious, but I didn't think that the feud should have dragged on way too long.

And why am I going crazy now? Because what you're doing is just making a fool out of yourself. The CGS vs OWW feud was last year, way long gone. An uh.. where were you Bolton when this feud was taking place? Oh yes, that's it. You were in OWW badmouthing MF and the rest.

You're a year too late Bolton, your beef with OWW has no place here.
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Male Number of posts : 1889
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition.   Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition. Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:13 am

Why so serious? It's just a simple joke.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition.   Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition. Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:19 am

A simple joke that no one is finding funny. That's the point. You drag on things way too long. Your so called joke? It has no place here. You state things as if they're factual, but no. You're probably the biggest bullshitter on the site right now. You tell people things that are not true. You think you're funny but you're not.

You seem to be having a lot of answers in the show thread. Why so little now that it's in the feud thread?

Last edited by Inah on Tue May 12, 2009 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition.   Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition. Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:21 am

When I made the Horsemen joke on the Fusion episode, it was just a lark. It was just me making fun of Horsey's character, if I really wanted to make it personal, I would have.
Back to top Go down
Ross Nightshroud
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition.   Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition. Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:29 am

Shit man, She complained on the interwebs.

This shit is now srs.
Back to top Go down
Ross Nightshroud
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition.   Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition. Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:34 am

"Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition."

Shit man, That's gangster. 80% more srs nao.
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition.   Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition. Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:00 am

Inah wrote:
I didn't even like it when MF, SOL and Cal were posting raps about OWW here on CGS. Sure, I thought they were hilarious

Very Happy

*Slides Over To Team Inah*
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Ross Nightshroud
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition.   Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition. Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:04 am

C-Makaveli wrote:
Inah wrote:
I didn't even like it when MF, SOL and Cal were posting raps about OWW here on CGS. Sure, I thought they were hilarious

Very Happy

*Slides Over To Team Inah*
*slaps*

BAD BOY >:O
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition.   Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition. Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:13 am

InsaneNathanJ wrote:

*slaps*

Who In The Blue Hell Are You . . . .

Dont Make Me Team Up With Inah & Whoop That Ass
Back to top Go down
Ross Nightshroud
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition.   Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition. Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:33 am

C-Makaveli wrote:
InsaneNathanJ wrote:

*slaps*

You only use capitals on the first word, Dipshit.
Back to top Go down
IAmRuffles[Original]
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
IAmRuffles[Original]

Male Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition.   Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition. Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:12 am

Sorry for this post but.... Your not supposed to start your own fight in som1 elses thread Smile ^^ Just being the good webtizen you all know and love Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.WWE.com
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition.   Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition. Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:37 pm

Bolty B wrote:
When I made the Horsemen joke on the Fusion episode, it was just a lark. It was just me making fun of Horsey's character, if I really wanted to make it personal, I would have.

Oh wait, so his character is a wannabe tough guy, who beats his kids up and robs belt collectors, who is a hick?

I'm not on their fed, but is that his character?
Back to top Go down
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheRealFan

Female Number of posts : 3217
Location : With Corey Taylor in his closet... And not wanting to come out. <3
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition.   Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition. Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:41 pm

InsaneNathanJ wrote:
C-Makaveli wrote:
InsaneNathanJ wrote:

*slaps*

You only use capitals on the first word, Dipshit.

InsaneNathanJ stop posting in this thread, it's not your feud. If you want to say something to one of the members, do it in another thread. Consider that a warning.
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition.   Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition. Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:30 am

Inah wrote:
Bolty B wrote:

Oh wait, so his character is a wannabe tough guy, who beats his kids up and robs belt collectors, who is a hick?

I'm not on their fed, but is that his character?
Well, the actual Horsemen is an arrogant guy who claims he's 'been there, done that' and presses it all in their faces, basically saying "I know more then you, so I'm right" even though it's all personal opinion. And it has been posted in public that he scammed belt collectors, often giving in half-made belts or not even giving them in at all. And in one thread I opened before my ban which was against using physical discipline, he said how he beat up his daughters with a belt as physical discipline, and his four-year-old daughter was 'smart' enough to know that if she did something wrong, she'd be hurt. Can't remember the full post.

But tbh, we're better then this, Inah. We shouldn't be fighting over some skit I did on Fusion.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition.   Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition. Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:16 am

Exactly. You just proved my point - you weren't mocking his character, but the real person.

And yes, I am better than this. But someone had to tell you that what you're doing is wrong. I didn't want to be mean, but you have to know that some things that you do are not okay in the slightest. You claim to hate Contemp, but you're being like him in a way. I actually think that you're a great guy, that's why you shouldn't end up like him. Maybe sometimes you feel the need to do such things to fit in, but you shouldn't. If you want to fit in with people, be yourself. Don't change for anyone else. I liked the actual Bolton - the funny, carefree guy and not the annoying, always pissing people off kind of guy.
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition.   Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition. Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:44 am

I always wanted to get all my anger against Horsemen, Contemp and OWW out of my system, and although I did, getting banned in the end, I wanted to make a joke out of them. I will always defend my point of view, I felt it was an amusing segment that took the mickey out of Horsemen, which I wanted. But really, you're right, I shouldn't do what Contemp does and say shit when his victim isn't around to defend himself.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition.   Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition. Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:51 am

At least you see where you're going wrong with this. You were slowly becoming like Contemp, and well, no one really wants a guy like that. I don't have anything against you having a problem with them - actually, hate on them all you want, I really don't give a damn. But the fact that you're posting about your hate on them all over CGS is my problem. As I said, it has no place here and no one really wants to see it. I just don't think that you have to broadcast it all over CGS, because we have no business with all your hate for OWW. If you want to make fun or Takedown characters, go ahead, do it. That is your character after all. But just don't take personal shots, you are way better than that.
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition.   Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition. Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:16 pm

* Grab ya glocks when you see Innaahhhhh , Call the cops when you see Innnaaaaahhh *
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition.   Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition. Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:46 pm

Give credit where its due, it was me who came up with the hit 'em up name for feud theads. Razz
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition.   Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition. Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:55 pm

^ But everyone knows I'm the one who made it sexier Wink.
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition.   Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition. Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:48 am

Alright, this feud is over as far as I'm concerned.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition.   Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition. Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:23 am

Wham! Bam! Thank you ma'am.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition.   Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inah hit 'em up.. the Bolty B edition.
Page 1 of 1