chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beau vs. C-Makaveli and Bolty B

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ernest Miller

Male Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Beau vs. C-Makaveli and Bolty B Empty
PostSubject: Beau vs. C-Makaveli and Bolty B   Beau vs. C-Makaveli and Bolty B Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:27 am

First off I'll say I had respect for you C-Mak and I still think we can get along, but I have some things to say that should be left off the rest of the forum. This is the best way to get passed it, it's not a thread for me to talk serious trash because I am not like that.

In response to what you just said to me, I wanted to say "Grow up" and to "grow some". You do seem confident and confidence is great, but think of others and I'll try to do the same. I don't enjoy going around talking people down and that's probably why I do get along with everybody here. If you feel the need to talk, you may here, if you don't want to do that, I would rather you didn't because talking shit is for kids who don't have a lot of guts. I would hope that you can rise above that.

Bolton, I have started talking to you again and I am showing you the same respect that I used to. Losers join in and gang up. You want people to accept you for who you are, but people will accept that you're a loser if you act like you did. I want to be your friend and make you NOT feel bad about yourself, but you should start maturing soon. If you want my respect, get your act together.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Beau vs. C-Makaveli and Bolty B   Beau vs. C-Makaveli and Bolty B Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:45 am

Thanks for diverting a potential argument to here Beau.
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Beau vs. C-Makaveli and Bolty B   Beau vs. C-Makaveli and Bolty B Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:57 am

Nothing is ment by this .....

But Beau ...... Who The Hell Are You ?

And What Have I Done Towards You ?

Im not starting stuff here , i just really dont know what i have said to you thats offended you
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ernest Miller

PostSubject: Re: Beau vs. C-Makaveli and Bolty B   Beau vs. C-Makaveli and Bolty B Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:40 pm

Who am I? Why are you asking me that for? Do you think I'm unimportant? Well I am Beau and I do post here.

The left hand comment offended me. Thinking about it now, it was probably meant as a harmless joke and me talking down your 'Platinum Trio' was probably a worse thing to say.

I'm not trying to start something, I'd like to put it behind us. Right now there is nothing, but I was going to respond with something in the thread. However, there was no need to do that.
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Beau vs. C-Makaveli and Bolty B   Beau vs. C-Makaveli and Bolty B Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:53 pm

Beau the Bear wrote:
Who am I? Why are you asking me that for? Do you think I'm unimportant? Well I am Beau and I do post here.

The left hand comment offended me. Thinking about it now, it was probably meant as a harmless joke and me talking down your 'Platinum Trio' was probably a worse thing to say.

I'm not trying to start something, I'd like to put it behind us. Right now there is nothing, but I was going to respond with something in the thread. However, there was no need to do that.

So What Your Saying Is .... I Offended You With a Harmless Joke That Didnt Really Offended You ...

And Your Not Trying to start anything ....

So If I did nothing wrong to you , then why did you mention me in this thread ?

Now as many of the people on this forum will tell you , If i have a problem with people , i address them. Now I Dont know you , but ever since ive come back onto here you seem to reply in every topic or thread i reply in ....

So , Ill give you this chance to just stay clear of me.

SoL Has said that your ok , so as he is one of the few people i like , ill take his word for it.

So Beef with Bolton , Just Drop the act with me.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ernest Miller

PostSubject: Re: Beau vs. C-Makaveli and Bolty B   Beau vs. C-Makaveli and Bolty B Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:14 pm

The point is that the staff don't like things being said outside the feud board. I would have said something in the thread, but I didn't want to go off topic etc.

Why would or should I stay clear of you? I didn't have a problem with you until you said something I found to be disrespectful at the time. Now that I have had time to relax, I realize it wasn't something you said to offend me. Know what I'm saying?

Yeah, I did say in the first place that you don't need to say anything and you may forget this. I just had things I wanted to say and I wanted to do it in the appropriate way.

Though saying stuff like "I'll give you the chance to just stay clear of me" isn't something I'm fond of anybody saying. You may not care at all, you might be very confident (or not confident for that matter), but it comes across as arrogant. Is that how you want to come across? I'd like to respect you and I'd like to post alongside you like I do other people.
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Beau vs. C-Makaveli and Bolty B   Beau vs. C-Makaveli and Bolty B Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:18 pm

Beau the Bear wrote:
The point is that the staff don't like things being said outside the feud board. I would have said something in the thread, but I didn't want to go off topic etc.

Why would or should I stay clear of you? I didn't have a problem with you until you said something I found to be disrespectful at the time. Now that I have had time to relax, I realize it wasn't something you said to offend me. Know what I'm saying?

Yeah, I did say in the first place that you don't need to say anything and you may forget this. I just had things I wanted to say and I wanted to do it in the appropriate way.

Though saying stuff like "I'll give you the chance to just stay clear of me" isn't something I'm fond of anybody saying. You may not care at all, you might be very confident (or not confident for that matter), but it comes across as arrogant. Is that how you want to come across? I'd like to respect you and I'd like to post alongside you like I do other people.

Me and you have no business with each other , so just drop it and beef with bolty b.
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Male Number of posts : 1889
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Beau vs. C-Makaveli and Bolty B   Beau vs. C-Makaveli and Bolty B Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:25 am

What did I do wrong? What makes me such a loser?
Back to top Go down
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ernest Miller

PostSubject: Re: Beau vs. C-Makaveli and Bolty B   Beau vs. C-Makaveli and Bolty B Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:39 am

You're not a loser. Just supporting somebody for saying something stupid is something a loser would do. Aren't you better than that?
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

PostSubject: Re: Beau vs. C-Makaveli and Bolty B   Beau vs. C-Makaveli and Bolty B Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:41 am

I wasn't supporting him, I just thought it was a good comeback. Sorry Beau.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ernest Miller

PostSubject: Re: Beau vs. C-Makaveli and Bolty B   Beau vs. C-Makaveli and Bolty B Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:44 am

Was there any need for him to say that though?
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

PostSubject: Re: Beau vs. C-Makaveli and Bolty B   Beau vs. C-Makaveli and Bolty B Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:57 am

Not really. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ernest Miller

PostSubject: Re: Beau vs. C-Makaveli and Bolty B   Beau vs. C-Makaveli and Bolty B Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:06 am

Well, I don't have much more to say. The thread may be locked.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Beau vs. C-Makaveli and Bolty B   Beau vs. C-Makaveli and Bolty B Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:08 am

Well that was fast.

*LOCKED*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beau vs. C-Makaveli and Bolty B   Beau vs. C-Makaveli and Bolty B Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beau vs. C-Makaveli and Bolty B
Page 1 of 1