chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bolty explains

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Male Number of posts : 1889
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Bolty explains Empty
PostSubject: Bolty explains   Bolty explains Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:53 pm

Seriously, when I look at the thread between me and Inah, I think that I was right. I think I have the right to make jokes, no matter how politically incorrect they are, but some people (not saying names) are very sensitive and get angry over the words 'fag' 'nigger' 'homo' are used, even though they're always used in a joking matter.

Inah, I think you're a great member of CGS, but I feel you get wound up over a lot of things. You didn't need to get involved with me over the Fusion Horsey joke, but you still felt you had to. But before you start accusing me of being like Contemp, I'm not being like him in my opinion, I know my boundaries.

Hate me all you want now, I'm not changing to make you people happy. I'll still crack politically incorrect jokes, I'll still use words you don't want to hear, and I'll still be myself.
Back to top Go down
Savant
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Savant

Male Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Bolty explains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolty explains   Bolty explains Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:30 pm

Calling someone a fag is funny now? Huh, I missed the memo.
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Bolty explains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolty explains   Bolty explains Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:40 pm

You know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Bolty explains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolty explains   Bolty explains Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:16 am

Bolty B wrote:
Seriously, when I look at the thread between me and Inah, I think that I was right. I think I have the right to make jokes, no matter how politically incorrect they are, but some people (not saying names) are very sensitive and get angry over the words 'fag' 'nigger' 'homo' are used, even though they're always used in a joking matter.

Inah, I think you're a great member of CGS, but I feel you get wound up over a lot of things. You didn't need to get involved with me over the Fusion Horsey joke, but you still felt you had to. But before you start accusing me of being like Contemp, I'm not being like him in my opinion, I know my boundaries.

Hate me all you want now, I'm not changing to make you people happy. I'll still crack politically incorrect jokes, I'll still use words you don't want to hear, and I'll still be myself.

Get wound up over a lot of things? Like what? My reaction to your "Fusion Horsey joke", was not getting wound up. It was me, being a good citizen and making people realize that they are being assholes AND making themselves look like a fool when they are. That's not getting wound up over things, that's just being nice Very Happy.

And I wasn't getting involved. I am a mod, I just don't get into things just because I feel like it. I'm better than that. But when someone pisses me off because they've been spreading shit about me, that are untrue - yes that's you, then that's when I get pissed off. Add in the fact that you make jokes that no one really cares about, and has nothing to do with the site, then that's when I get pissed off. Oh, did I tell you that I'm not the only one who thinks that? Yeah, ask Alex.

You make jokes about OWW, your so called raps, your RPs. Like I said, it's my duty as moderator to tell you which jokes should be made on this site and what should be not. I've told you a lot of times, and I'm gonna tell you again: your OWW jokes has no place here. Everyone has fucking moved on. You had your beef with them like what? Months after what had happened between OWW and here. You post your so called jokes all over CGS, and that's not making the site any good to look at. By making your jokes, you're making it look like everyone has still beef with OWW and that's not the case at all. It's your personal feud against OWW, not CGS and you. We want nothing to do with them, so cut your bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Bolty explains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolty explains   Bolty explains Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:22 am

I sure ain't changing to make people happy. I'd rather be myself then become politically correct for some sensitive users.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Bolty explains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolty explains   Bolty explains Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:24 am

Firstly, Inah's a CGS moderator and so if she feels something isn't nessecary or is inapporiate, she has full right to speak out against it.

I can understand how you feel when OWW has fucked you over. They did it to me, and at the time, the majority of CGS was against that site too. SOL, Sykesy, CMHL, C-Mak etc had all been banned, we all had a common enemy so dissing it was fine. Also, they were doing it about us. Hell, even you were. XD

However, now, the war between CGS/OWW is over. You have beef with them, and I totally understand why you do and why you want to diss them. But the CGS forum has moved on now, and most of us have made peace with OWW. Your issues with OWW don't really have a place on something like Fusion to the extent they were displayed. So yeah, your OWW jokes aren't really needed in this era. You should have turned on Contemp back 5 months ago. Razz
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Bolty explains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolty explains   Bolty explains Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:29 am

Bolty B wrote:
I sure ain't changing to make people happy. I'd rather be myself then become politically correct for some sensitive users.

Sweetheart, it's not being sensitive, it's morality.
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Bolty explains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolty explains   Bolty explains Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:34 am

Morality, eh?

But anyway, I wish I did turn on him 5 months ago lol. Contemp was such a tool, trying to control his mods and users by getting others to diss CGS for him. Coward.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Bolty explains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolty explains   Bolty explains Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:01 am

Bolty B wrote:

I'm sorry but that's the second time you used that phrase and you use it like your life line. There is a difference between making a funny joke that might offend people. And telling a joke that is not funny at all, and barely a joke, that only offends people. If by "myself" you find just saying stuff that is going to offend people without being the least bit funny to anyone else, then go on and be yourself.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Bolty explains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolty explains   Bolty explains Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:06 am

Bolty B wrote:
Morality, eh?

But anyway, I wish I did turn on him 5 months ago lol. Contemp was such a tool, trying to control his mods and users by getting others to diss CGS for him. Coward.

Yes, knowing what's right and wrong. And obviously your so called jokes are not right for CGS. Your hatred for OWW, IT HAS NO PLACE HERE. I don't really care at all who you hate on, but when it's affecting CGS badly, then that's when I have to say something.

And to that last statement of yours, maybe you should think about it. You said that Contemp was such a tool, controlling people. But could he have controlled those people, including you, if you they didn't let him? Think about it. If you did not let Contemp control you, then you wouldn't have been his bitch. I'm not trying to defend him, because I don't like him at all. But you can't blame everything on him. If you had the guts 5 months ago to not let him control you, then you wouldn't have called Andy, Alex and Callum drama queens and you wouldn't have badmouthed them around OWW, no? You can't blame Contemp for your actions, because if you didn't want to those things, then you wouldn't have in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Bolty explains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolty explains   Bolty explains Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:34 am

Eh, you wouldn't know what Contemp does. He practically brainwashes people into his way of thinking, Inah.

People don't like the OWW jokes, cracks and disses? Deal with it, but I'll cut a compromise. I'll diss them and make cracks at them when it comes up in a discussion, but only when it comes up, not out of the blue.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Bolty explains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolty explains   Bolty explains Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:30 am

^ That seems fair. You obviously have some unresolved conflict with OWW and CGS isn't somewhere that censors much, so alright. I think that's acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Bolty explains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolty explains   Bolty explains Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:47 am

Bolty B wrote:
Eh, you wouldn't know what Contemp does. He practically brainwashes people into his way of thinking, Inah.

People don't like the OWW jokes, cracks and disses? Deal with it, but I'll cut a compromise. I'll diss them and make cracks at them when it comes up in a discussion, but only when it comes up, not out of the blue.

Then you were stupid enough to be brainwashed by him, sorry.

And as Alex said, that's acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Bolty explains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolty explains   Bolty explains Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:59 am

And I said you don't know him like I did. Razz
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Bolty explains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolty explains   Bolty explains Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:10 am

That is true, but take Alex as an example. He was a mod, wasn't he? And when he saw what Contemp was doing, and knew that he was wrong, he risked his job when trying to tell Contemp how he feels. You on the other hand, joined in with the Andy, Alex and Callum bashing.
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Bolty explains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolty explains   Bolty explains Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:17 am

Yes, but that was the past. If you were on OWW around last month, I was telling the OWW mods how I really felt about them. Since OWW is a dictatorship, they deleted my posts and banned me.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Bolty explains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolty explains   Bolty explains Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:17 pm

Right. But that wasn't the reason that this whole feud started. All I was saying was, and my one and only point, is that your OWW hate has no place here and it never will.

And it seems that this has been resolved now, as you've said that you weren't going to post about your hatred around the forum, unless another member starts it, so..

*THREAD LOCKED*

It was nice chatting with you, Bolton.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bolty explains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolty explains   Bolty explains Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bolty explains
Page 1 of 1