chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

C-Makaveli Owning The Instant Copy & Paste

Go down 
+6
StuffOfLegends
Bek
DJ Hipp
babaganoosh
Sykesy
C-Makaveli
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

C-Makaveli Owning The Instant Copy & Paste Empty
PostSubject: C-Makaveli Owning The Instant Copy & Paste   C-Makaveli Owning The Instant Copy & Paste Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:52 pm

Quote :
Needs to stop listening to Retards Attempting poetry.

remember you cannot spell crap without rap.

The above is quoted from Sykesy's feud with MF.

So Rap is for retards ?

So Acting Must be for retards too right?

Because Eminem won an oscar for his rapping and actors win oscars all the time ?

You dont see any of these long hair'd wrist cutting fucks winning oscars do you , and theres a reason.

Because they are shit .....

Half the time all they are doing is screaming into the mic like some drunk with throat cancer.

Rap will always be better than that shite.

Lets have your lame comeback then .....
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: C-Makaveli Owning The Instant Copy & Paste   C-Makaveli Owning The Instant Copy & Paste Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:33 am

Your are aware myself and Mfs fued wasnt serious, Anyway Wrist cutting is Emo's. If you havent noticed im not into bands like My Chemical romance and stuff which is emo music. Secondly Avenged Sevenfold Doesnt even scream into a microphone and M.Shadows doesnt have throat cancer thats for sure just listen to "Dear God".

but you state Rap is better then Metal, Sorry as much as people might disagree its not even close. Well known Rappers are Eminem, Tupac and Snoop Dogg At best. All these other rappers like Immortal technique etc. Are known well throughout the rap music community, Not the music community. They could be known but no where near as well as such METAL bands as Metallica, Black Sabbath, Guns N Roses, Linkin park, MegaDeth, Motorhead etc.

Also just look at Record sales from Metallica prepared to Eminem and there is your answer on which is better.

At the end of the day this comes down to a matter of opinion but stats usually back up my opinion.

BTW, Who si the instant copy and paste .... And you call me lame. Quite ironic dont ya think
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: C-Makaveli Owning The Instant Copy & Paste   C-Makaveli Owning The Instant Copy & Paste Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:02 am

Sykesy wrote:

but you state Rap is better then Metal, Sorry as much as people might disagree its not even close. Well known Rappers are Eminem, Tupac and Snoop Dogg At best. All these other rappers like Immortal technique etc. Are known well throughout the rap music community, Not the music community. They could be known but no where near as well as such METAL bands as Metallica, Black Sabbath, Guns N Roses, Linkin park, MegaDeth, Motorhead etc.
While we're on a music debate, I shall join in a tad.

Well known rappers you state Eminem, Tupac, and Snoop at best and then seemingly nobody else is well known to the music industry as a whole? Are we not forgetting 50 Cent, Kanye West, Jay Z, etc.? There are plenty of big names that can sell like the Snoop's of the industry.

Sykesy wrote:

Also just look at Record sales from Metallica prepared to Eminem and there is your answer on which is better.

At the end of the day this comes down to a matter of opinion but stats usually back up my opinion.
When you choose stats, you have to consider the changing measure of statistics. By that I mean that the statistics will change in meaning when you look at the economy around it. You name bands like Sabbath, Guns N Roses, and these are bands that sold records in a time when metal was an obvious mainstream favourite and people were actually buying records.

Fast forward to today, and popular bands today (as much as it pains me to say) like Linkin Park will only sell and top out at about 3x platinum. Not only is the market for music more diverse with the mainstream popularity of rap, trance, reggaeton (well at least for me...boy do I feel lonely listening to it all by myself), etc. the money people spend on albums will diversify and no artist will meet the success of the old school metal bands.

Also, the technology today has gotten to a point where downloads are all over the place. You can download a song for free, I'm sure that'll be what teens are doing now and I'm not alone in that. Also, the time it takes to download an album is less than the time it takes you to go to a record store. Also, some albums leak before the release date, so fans can download the album sometimes before it even comes out. So if you can get it for cheaper, faster, and earlier, what incentive is there now to go out and buy the records now?

Your statistic of sales is vastly outdated, it holds about as much meaning as a win-loss record in wrestling when you try and correlate that to their skill and technical abilities. If you want to convince me that metal, punk, rock, or whatever is a better genre, you'll have to do better than that.

*EDIT*
Hey C-Mak, do you want to tone down the language a bit and we can move this into the media section? I think the topic has potential to actually be about something. If you want to continue, it's fine by me (I know it's fun Very Happy), I'll just leave it here.
Back to top Go down
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
DJ Hipp

Male Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: C-Makaveli Owning The Instant Copy & Paste   C-Makaveli Owning The Instant Copy & Paste Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:15 am

Quote :
Metallica, Black Sabbath, Guns N Roses, Linkin park, MegaDeth, Motorhead

I've only heard of a few of those, and motorhead I only heard of cause they did triple h's theme song.

Rap is bigger right now than metal and thats for damn sure. not just in the states either, but globally. You here about rappers from everywhere nowdays. My dad could even name more rappers than he could metal bands and he doesnt like either of them at all. Even going by what you say, Eminem, Snoop and Pac are so much more famous than any of the bands you listed. Keisha Cole ft. Tupac playa cardz right is one of the hottest songs out right now, and the mans been dead 12 years. Snoop Dogg has a reality show. More people know who they are. What about Ice Cube? Everybody knows Ice Cube. LL Cool, Vanilla Ice, 50 Cent, DMX, Wu, Busta Rhymes. These guys are all over the place. In movies, videogames(def jam vendetta for DMX, Meth, Red. Def Jam Fight For NY for Busta. 50 cent bulletproof for 50). You tell me how your point is valid in anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: C-Makaveli Owning The Instant Copy & Paste   C-Makaveli Owning The Instant Copy & Paste Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:00 am

Umm a few of those, Are you kidding. metallica are the fourth most successfull band of all time, linkin park are huge and that is a very small list.

Also your dad knows all these rappers but look at his son, He is into rap isnt he. So of course he is going to know quite alot.

now saying Eminem and Tupac are more well known then Metallica and Guns N Roses. i wouldnt count on that. GNR dominated the 80s as did metallica through the ninties. Unless you have had your head buried in the ground since 82 then you would of heard of these bands. Eminem has gotten alot of exposure so basically the same as with GNR and Metallica but i wouldnt compare him to metallica. Tupac i have the utmost respect for his accomplishments when he was alive and now deseased but in all honesty he was huge and still is but i wouldnt rank him above Metallica. His is massive in the rap, RnB community but metallica is massive in the music community.
Back to top Go down
Bek
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bek

Female Number of posts : 1602
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: C-Makaveli Owning The Instant Copy & Paste   C-Makaveli Owning The Instant Copy & Paste Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:38 am

I normally wouldn't get into these, but on the music debate, I personally think it's stupid you're arguing over what genre is better.
Every genre serves its own purpose, no genre is superior to another. All lyrics mean something to someone. For example, I like country because it relates to me, but that doesn't mean I consider it superior to any other genre, it just relates to me more than others. I could make a case for country being the best, and for the last 20 years, I have the facts to prove it, but I'm not going to, because I know that not everyone likes it, and not everyone is going to like it.

It's all about preference, no one is going to like the same thing as everyone else, that's why we have the right of free speech, and people shouldn't be arguing about music, just take it for what it is. Every piece of music is going to relate to someone somewhere, just because it doesn't relate to you, doesn't mean it's any less good than what does.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: C-Makaveli Owning The Instant Copy & Paste   C-Makaveli Owning The Instant Copy & Paste Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:59 am

Bek is right. Everything she said. I think everyone should listen to her. Not one genre is better then another. Except all genres are better then techno. Who listens to that shit? Very Happy

Sykesy wrote:
His is massive in the rap, RnB community but metallica is massive in the music community.

Rap and RnB is in the music community and right now can be considered the biggest part of it.

Just throwing my two cents in.

Best 2pac song ever