chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

C-Makaveli Owning The Instant Copy & Paste

Go down 
+6
StuffOfLegends
Bek
DJ Hipp
babaganoosh
Sykesy
C-Makaveli
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP

Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

C-Makaveli Owning The Instant Copy & Paste - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-Makaveli Owning The Instant Copy & Paste   C-Makaveli Owning The Instant Copy & Paste - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:08 am

Music is life...dissing a type of music is like insulting someone's culture...STL has came to a ruling that TIC did instigate this...

Judgement, and PWNAGE goes to C-Mak....

In other words TIC you must apologize.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: C-Makaveli Owning The Instant Copy & Paste   C-Makaveli Owning The Instant Copy & Paste - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:18 am

I aint going to apoligise. Why should i apoligise for stating an opinion of mine. Where is the fairness in that.

No i aint gonna apoligise
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: C-Makaveli Owning The Instant Copy & Paste   C-Makaveli Owning The Instant Copy & Paste - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:20 pm

I think you should TIC.

You insulted a genre of music you dont know much about and pissed people off in the process.

And it seems like your yet again fighting a loosing battle , so you might aswell do what you did before , and '' Be the bigger man '' and say you are sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: C-Makaveli Owning The Instant Copy & Paste   C-Makaveli Owning The Instant Copy & Paste - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:16 am

I aint going to apoligise for shit. i did nothing wrong, I voiced my opinion and if your to much of a bitch to nto be able to handle it then tough shit.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: C-Makaveli Owning The Instant Copy & Paste   C-Makaveli Owning The Instant Copy & Paste - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:23 am

No need for this anymore.

*LOCKED*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C-Makaveli Owning The Instant Copy & Paste   C-Makaveli Owning The Instant Copy & Paste - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C-Makaveli Owning The Instant Copy & Paste
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2