chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inah hit 'em up..

Go down 
+5
StuffOfLegends
Savant
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Ashley
Inah
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Inah hit 'em up.. Empty
PostSubject: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:08 pm

Before anything else, credit goes to honey for the title.

So Ashley Rosalina, love. Seems like you have a problem with me. Time to pour your heart out, because this is the only time I'm going to listen to your whining.

Ready.. set.. go Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

Female Number of posts : 2536
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Inah hit 'em up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:10 pm

**REQUEST LOCK**

This is pointless Inah.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Inah hit 'em up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:13 pm

Pointless? Aren't you the one hurt over my little joke? Don't be scared now. Tell us how you feel. It helps, just like therapy, you know? Let it all out, and you shall be free Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

Inah hit 'em up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:14 pm

Listen Inah, I don't know what is up but I'm seriously in no mood to argue with anybody.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Inah hit 'em up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:17 pm

You don't know what's up? Don't act all innocent now. You were the one whining in the first place. Remember? The other feud thread? Is that just your bad memory or you just don't want to feud because you know everything you're going to say is pointless? You've been calling me arrogant, when I haven't really done anything arrogant to you, not yet anyway. So yes Ashley, what is your problem?
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Inah hit 'em up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:19 pm

CATFIGHT~!
Back to top Go down
Savant
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Savant

Male Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Inah hit 'em up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:22 pm

*Gets the popcorn and the video camera!*
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Inah hit 'em up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:22 pm

Mattitude Follower wrote:
CATFIGHT~!
Same could be said about Affliction feuding with Sykesy...
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

Inah hit 'em up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:23 pm

Inah wrote:
You don't know what's up? Don't act all innocent now. You were the one whining in the first place. Remember? The other feud thread? Is that just your bad memory or you just don't want to feud because you know everything you're going to say is pointless? You've been calling me arrogant, when I haven't really done anything arrogant to you, not yet anyway. So yes Ashley, what is your problem?

No Inah, if you really want to know my uncle passed and I really don't have the mind to argue with you so please, could somebody lock this now?
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Inah hit 'em up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:25 pm

Then I'm sorry for that. It sucks losing someone but that's besides the point.

No, this thread won't be locked. It's not like you're going to grieve for your uncle forever. Soon enough, you'll be in the right mind to explain why you've been a whiny bitch and why you called me arrogant a lot of times, because I've been nothing but decent to you even though you annoy me a lot.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Inah hit 'em up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:29 pm

StuffOfLegends wrote:
CATFIGHT~!

This is true.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

Inah hit 'em up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:31 pm

If your talking about the match thread, the whole thing was for lols, I seriously don't think that crossed the line, or did it? If it did, then I apologize.

Then again, how did this start? I made a suggestion, you said it was pathetic when I was doing the mature thing instead of being all pissy about it, but confronting the person then you made this topic. To me, this is settled and I don't give a flying fuck who 'won'.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Inah hit 'em up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:37 pm

What match thread? And honey, don't put words into my mouth now. I never even commented on your suggestion. I was talking about your feud with the twins; that thing was pathetic. And what was really bad was, you were whining about people actually taking notice of such pathetic feud? Honey, you should even thank us for it.

And no, I did not make this thread to win anything. I made this thread because I wanted to know what the fuck your problem is with me. Want to know why? Because ever since you've joined the site, you've been bringing me up to most things that doesn't even concern me. And no, I am not being a conceited asshole since I haven't even noticed, I've just been told by people.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

Inah hit 'em up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:49 pm

Inah wrote:
conceited asshole.

I never brought that up, Inah, you are jumping to conculsions and trying to get into a fight and arguing, which im not doing and your probably getting upset and wanting me to fight. Anyway, I wasn't whining. To whine is to utter a low, usually nasal, complaining cry or sound, as from uneasiness, discontent, peevishness. Really, I was typing something so if you think that was the tone It was intended to be in, then good for you, but it wasn't and it's not that truth. And the match thread was the Match a User thing I made.

Inah wrote:
Because ever since you've joined the site, you've been bringing me up to most things that doesn't even concern me.

May you name three, please? I am lost here.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

Inah hit 'em up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:11 pm

StuffOfLegends wrote:
CATFIGHT~!

haha.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Inah hit 'em up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:20 pm

Ashley Rosalina wrote:
Inah wrote:
conceited asshole.

I never brought that up, Inah, you are jumping to conculsions and trying to get into a fight and arguing, which im not doing and your probably getting upset and wanting me to fight.

No love, I didn't say that you said I was a conceited asshole. I figured that would have been how it sounded like when I said that you've been bringing me up to things that I do not even involve in.

Ashley Rosalina wrote:
Anyway, I wasn't whining. To whine is to utter a low, usually nasal, complaining cry or sound, as from uneasiness, discontent, peevishness. Really, I was typing something so if you think that was the tone It was intended to be in, then good for you, but it wasn't and it's not that truth.

Good copy and pasting skills there sweetie, you should get a medal for that or something. But you should know by now that when I say whining, I meant useless complaining. That's all you've been doing around CGS, right? Complain, complain, complain. But seriously, if you didn't think that that is what I meant, then you need to get checked up.

Ashley Rosalina wrote:
And the match thread was the Match a User thing I made.

Oh no, I do not have a problem with that, but you have been calling me arrogant in different threads, such as Alex's ask me thread. Like, was there any point? You've been stirring shit up, so don't act all innocent. It's just not right.

Ashley Rosalina wrote:
Inah wrote:
Because ever since you've joined the site, you've been bringing me up to most things that doesn't even concern me.

May you name three, please? I am lost here.

Sure thing..

Ashley Rosalina wrote:
Where the hell did you hear that? Where is the freakin grapevine? What is sliced bread? Anyway, thats false information. You got it from InahKnowsAll.net didnt you!!

Ashley Rosalina wrote:
grabbed Inah

Ashley Rosalina wrote:
I smack you with a computer. I pin you for the three-count. I grab the title and I disguise myself as Inah and I walk away.

Ashley Rosalina wrote:
When my body regenerates the WCW Wolfpac theme plays and Jose ends up in a bodybag. I pin the bag. 1...2...3! I throw the bag in Inah's house and I run with the title.

Ashley Rosalina wrote:
I go on a rampage and I hit Inah with a garbage pail. I figure she doesnt have the title and I stalk SOL, and then I push him into traffic, when he is on the ground, I pin.

I run off with the title.

Ashley Rosalina wrote:
I get outraged at Inah for eating my cookie, so I take my anger out on TWN by stealing a guitar from the store and hitting him. i pin.

3...!

I run.

Was there really any need for those? And you know what's wrong on those Hardcore Title Game posts? Because I rarely posted on those, yet you still bring me up to them. And there's also those random chatbox conversations that you just bring me up in for no reason.

And now you say that you don't know what I'm talking about? Bitch, please.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Inah hit 'em up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:28 pm

CATFIGHT!!!
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

Inah hit 'em up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:29 pm

Inah wrote:
Good copy and pasting skills there sweetie

Same to you sweetcheeks Smile Now I see.

Inah wrote:
That's all you've been doing around CGS, right? Complain, complain, complain.

If you say so. Then I guess all I do is complain, maybe or maybe not. Is posting a suggestion or asking a question complaining in your books? If so then I understand Very Happy

Anyway, is this an April Fool's Joke? It's utterly pointless imo.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Inah hit 'em up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:32 pm

Sykesy wrote:
CATFIGHT!!!

StuffOfLegends wrote:

Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Inah hit 'em up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:36 pm

Ashley Rosalina wrote:
Inah wrote:
Good copy and pasting skills there sweetie

Same to you sweetcheeks Smile Now I see.

Why of course. You did ask for evidence after all. At least I quoted YOU, not that I pretended I said something when in all honesty, all I did was copy from an online dictionary. Ring a bell to you?

Ashley Rosalina wrote:
Inah wrote:
That's all you've been doing around CGS, right? Complain, complain, complain.

If you say so. Then I guess all I do is complain, maybe or maybe not. Is posting a suggestion or asking a question complaining in your books? If so then I understand Very Happy

Suggesting? How many times have you complained in the fed, huh? You know why you annoy me? Because you're a reason why girls on CGS get generalized of being whiners.

Ashley Rosalina wrote:
Anyway, is this an April Fool's Joke? It's utterly pointless imo.

No, it's not pointless. You just do not have any points to back up your shit. And you seemed to ignore the important parts of my last post. I really do wonder why Ashley Very Happy.

Stop the act, and answer my questions. This is the time where you have the chance to say "burn" me, do it.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Inah hit 'em up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:39 pm

StuffOfLegends wrote:
Sykesy wrote:
CATFIGHT!!!

StuffOfLegends wrote:

Yeah, Agreed. But see with Inah and Ashley at least there less bitchy then Affy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

Inah hit 'em up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:43 pm

Inah wrote:
Why of course. You did ask for evidence after all. At least I quoted YOU, not that I pretended I said something when in all honesty, all I did was copy from an online dictionary. Ring a bell to you?

Copy and pasted from online dictionary? They have those? AWESOME. Link me to one. Actually, I know that defintion from class. If it is good enough to match an online dictionary them I'm good Smile

Inah wrote:
Because you're a reason why girls on CGS get generalized of being whiners.

"Okay. Anddddddddddddddddd...is this supposed to offend me? IF so then

Sad "OHH! INAH YOU HURT MY FEELINGS!!"

is that good enough acting for you? Thank you, thank you. See me on Broadway shortly.

Inah wrote:
You just do not have any points to back up your shit. And you seemed to ignore the important parts of my last post.

"I reallly thought you were talking about something else where I like put you into a fight or something. Metioning your name, well if that offended you I'll go back and edit all those posts and put a different name. If are that pissy-pants over that, its that easy, my love. Smile
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Inah hit 'em up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:55 pm

Ashley Rosalina wrote:
Inah wrote:

Copy and pasted from online dictionary? They have those? AWESOME. Link me to one. Actually, I know that defintion from class. If it is good enough to match an online dictionary them I'm good Smile

Lmao, denying it when it's the most obvious thing ever? Well done, very impressive. And you're good? Haven't you been pulling that kind of shit? Claiming you're good when in reality, there isn't anything good about you. What did you say.. you're what? The Queen of CGS? Sweetie, you haven't done anything in CGS. Hell, I thought STL's ego was bad, but honestly? At least he can back it up with the things he has done for the site. Whereas you, on the other hand, is nothing but a whiny little attention seeker.

Ashley Rosalina wrote:
Inah wrote:
Because you're a reason why girls on CGS get generalized of being whiners.

"Okay. Anddddddddddddddddd...is this supposed to offend me? IF so then

Sad "OHH! INAH YOU HURT MY FEELINGS!!"

is that good enough acting for you? Thank you, thank you. See me on Broadway shortly.

You have got to be kidding. Seriously, how dumb are you? You think you're funny and you're cool? News flash, you're not. You think everyone is your friend. Well, no. You claim everyone is your friend, when really, you probably have only 2 friends on the site. And the sarcasm, it's lame. Stop trying to be someone you're not.

Ashley Rosalina wrote:
Inah wrote:
You just do not have any points to back up your shit. And you seemed to ignore the important parts of my last post.

"I reallly thought you were talking about something else where I like put you into a fight or something. Metioning your name, well if that offended you I'll go back and edit all those posts and put a different name. If are that pissy-pants over that, its that easy, my love. Smile

Oh, you really do give me the giggles. It didn't offend me at all, why should I be? I'm the one being talked about. All I wanted to know is the reason why, and you can't seem to give me that reason. That was the point of the thread, Ashley. That was my only question, yet you've found everything you can to ignore it. Why, exactly?
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

Inah hit 'em up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:57 pm

Why? Maybe because I liked you as a friend and thought of you as a friend. But anyway, I'm tired of fighting now so can this be locked already? If you want to argue some more I think I can fit in some more time to put on a good April Fool's Feud. Smile

Oh yeah and attention seeker? Meh. I've seen worst attention seekers. Inah, can you be logically correct for once please, sweetie. Then if I only have two friends what about the friends list of mine? I see more than two of mine. So hereby I say

IF ANYBODY ON MY FRIENDS LIST DOESN'T REALLY LIKE ME, POST IT HERE!
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Inah hit 'em up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:01 pm

Ashley Rosalina wrote:
Why? Maybe because I liked you as a friend and thought of you as a friend. But anyway, I'm tired of fighting now so can this be locked already? If you want to argue some more I think I can fit in some more time to put on a good April Fool's Feud. Smile

How flattering, thank you. But honestly? I did like you. Hell, I considered you a friend. But you annoyed the hell out of me when you started to act all different, when in reality, I knew that you were nice. I don't know your reason. Maybe to look cooler? To fit in? I'm not sure, but people like you, you annoy me. And the fact that you act all innocent when you're not, yeah that's annoying too.

I don't get it though, if you had the time to put on a good fight, where are your rebuttals? I don't see anything replying to my posts. All I see is you picking up parts that are easy to reply on. Weird, huh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inah hit 'em up.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inah hit 'em up..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next