chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inah hit 'em up..

Go down 
+5
StuffOfLegends
Savant
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Ashley
Inah
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Inah hit 'em up.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:01 pm

Ashley Rosalina wrote:
Why? Maybe because I liked you as a friend and thought of you as a friend. But anyway, I'm tired of fighting now so can this be locked already? If you want to argue some more I think I can fit in some more time to put on a good April Fool's Feud. Smile

How flattering, thank you. But honestly? I did like you. Hell, I considered you a friend. But you annoyed the hell out of me when you started to act all different, when in reality, I knew that you were nice. I don't know your reason. Maybe to look cooler? To fit in? I'm not sure, but people like you, you annoy me. And the fact that you act all innocent when you're not, yeah that's annoying too.

I don't get it though, if you had the time to put on a good fight, where are your rebuttals? I don't see anything replying to my posts. All I see is you picking up parts that are easy to reply on. Weird, huh?
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:05 pm

Sykesy wrote:
StuffOfLegends wrote:
Sykesy wrote:
CATFIGHT!!!

StuffOfLegends wrote:

Same could be said about Affliction feuding with Sykesy...

Yeah, Agreed. But see with Inah and Ashley at least there less bitchy then Affy. Very Happy

Since were in the feud thread.

Shut the fuck up you stupid cock. You aint shit even though you think you are. Go suck cock you stupid bitch fuckass.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

Female Number of posts : 2536
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:08 pm

Inah wrote:
don't get it though, if you had the time to put on a good fight, where are your rebuttals? I don't see anything replying to my posts. All I see is you picking up parts that are easy to reply on. Weird, huh?

"Yeah that is weird. They may seem easy to reply on you since, don't get me wrong but, didn't you post them? As I said maybe twice before, I'm not in the mood to fight nor get angry. If your going to try to get me to, enjoy doing so, I may pop some popcorn and enjoy reading it."

Inah wrote:
I don't know your reason. Maybe to look cooler? To fit in? I'm not sure, but people like you, you annoy me.

"I really don't know Inah. Okay, I annoy you. Is that it? I think I already got that point Inah Smile Maybe its that I matured or something. The only thing that I've seen changed about me from me joining CGS till now is my love for cookies dieing down since I gave it up for lent. If it is something else, feel free to say it."

oh, by the way, I don't see anybody on my friend list posting that they really don't like me so I think I have more than two friends, Inah. If not, they should speak up soon or you tell them too. Whichever is better for you Smile
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534

PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:15 pm

Lmao. Ashley dear. Is that supposed to hurt? Because it did not. First of all, I never saw you reply to ALL the things that I've said. Why? Because I've made a point? Why can't you answer them? You don't have any answers?

Do you actually know what Melissa noticed when she started going on CGS again? That you post like me. Get it? Apparently you copy me. Isn't that just a little bit hypocritical? Because you got mad at the twins for copying your RPs after all. Remember your useless pathetic feud?

Hahaha. You do realize that hardly anyone is online right now, right?
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:18 pm

Inah wrote:
Lmao. Ashley dear. Is that supposed to hurt? Because it did not. First of all, I never saw you reply to ALL the things that I've said. Why? Because I've made a point? Why can't you answer them? You don't have any answers?

Do you actually know what Melissa noticed when she started going on CGS again? That you post like me. Get it? Apparently you copy me. Isn't that just a little bit hypocritical? Because you got mad at the twins for copying your RPs after all. Remember your useless pathetic feud?

1) No it wasn't supposed to hurt so you got the right answer there. Yay for you, Inah! Very Happy

2) Okay. Point is?

3) Thats all you have?
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:20 pm

Ashley Rosalina wrote:
Inah wrote:

1) No it wasn't supposed to hurt so you got the right answer there. Yay for you, Inah! Very Happy

2) Okay. Point is?

3) Thats all you have?

Oh no, I'm used to being right. So no yay, because that's nothing but normal Smile.

Point is that you're a hypocrite. Or does it not matter because you're just low like that?

Lmao, of course. How can people tell you they don't like you if you're not online? So yes, that's all I have, because that explains everything.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:55 pm

Inah wrote:
Ashley Rosalina wrote:
Inah wrote:

2) Okay. Point is?

3) Thats all you have?

Oh no, I'm used to being right. So no yay, because that's nothing but normal Smile.

Point is that you're a hypocrite. Or does it not matter because you're just low like that?

Lmao, of course. How can people tell you they don't like you if you're not online? So yes, that's all I have, because that explains everything.

I'm a hypocrite for copying you on the view of Melissa? Hmm, so Melissa is god so it seems. Can she get me a million dollars then? I'm in need of that so if everything she says goes, may I get my million dollars?

Okay, explains everything in your case. Not in mine. But of course all of this was an April Fool's Joke and show to me and nothing has changed so could this finally be locked? My acting skills need to be rejuiced.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
Melissa

Female Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:31 pm

Ashley Rosalina wrote:
Inah wrote:
Ashley Rosalina wrote:
Inah wrote:

2) Okay. Point is?

3) Thats all you have?

I'm a hypocrite for copying you on the view of Melissa? Hmm, so Melissa is god so it seems. Can she get me a million dollars then? I'm in need of that so if everything she says goes, may I get my million dollars?

Okay, explains everything in your case. Not in mine. But of course all of this was an April Fool's Joke and show to me and nothing has changed so could this finally be locked? My acting skills need to be rejuiced.

Ummm, excuse me? Nobody said that everything I says go so why did you say that? Hell, I don't even fucking think that.

You were trying to act like Inah and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that thinks this. Hell, I know of a few other people from this forum that think the exact same thing, but somehow, only my name was brought up into this. SOL even thinks this, so obviously it's not just my opinion. He said he didn't mind being brought into this, so I brought him up. I'll leave the others unnamed unless they want to speak their opinion.

You want to know why everyone thinks this? Because you act like a conceited stuck up bitch all the time. I remember when you first joined, you were some nice, cookie-loving girl and didn't make stuck up remarks all the time. Now it seems as if you're posing as Inah for god knows why.

Oh, and for the record, there are quite a good amount of people that dislike you. I hear it from them all the time. Normally, I would have kept my mouth shut, but since my name was brought up in this, I had to join.

This isn't a April Fool's Joke either. Inah has always talked to me about how annoying you were, even before April Fools Day.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:38 pm

Sykesy, Affeh, listen up: shut the fuck up. If you want to continue your lame little feud which nobody really cares about anymore then handle it in PMs. This is between Ashey and Inah.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:41 pm

Ashley Rosalina wrote:

Oh, trust me, she's godly - something you'll never be Very Happy. But as she said, there are a fair amount of people who think this, so it must be true, right? And what was that shit about? How does that fit into this whole thread? Because if you were trying to make a point there, then that was just lame. But really, I didn't expect any better from you, so why bother, right?

And nope, not an April Fools joke at all. If you still think that I still like you, then people are right. You really are too blonde. No one's acting here but you Ashley. Everything that I have said I meant, except for the sarcasm, of course.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:42 pm

*yawn* Can this be locked now?
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:45 pm

Ashley Rosalina wrote:

What happened Ashley? No brain cells left? You seemed pretty feisty earlier.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:15 pm

Inah wrote:
Ashley Rosalina wrote:

nah Inah, its just that I had my daily dose of bitch for the day and I don't want to get sick.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:05 pm

Sykesy and Affy, if you post in this thread again your suspended.

No questions asked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:26 am

Ashley Rosalina wrote:
Inah wrote:
Ashley Rosalina wrote:

nah Inah, its just that I had my daily dose of bitch for the day and I don't want to get sick.

But it's a new day, don't you agree?
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:42 pm

stl311 wrote:

No questions asked.

Why?

Oh wait... did I just post. Razz
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:46 pm

Affliction wrote:
stl311 wrote:

No questions asked.

Why?

Oh wait... did I just post. Razz

Alex...I think you know the drill little buddy.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:52 pm

^ We'll be seeing Affliction in 24 hours. XD
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:29 pm

Thank you^

Ladies you may resume.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:43 am

Alright, Ashley's been on and I've yet to see her even come near this thread. If Ashley and Inah want to continue this then they may, but for now I'm going to give the win to Inah.

My reasoning is, for one Ashley's not touched the thread, my other reasoning is Inah seems like the only one trying to work this out.

I'm locking this up now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inah hit 'em up..   Inah hit 'em up.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inah hit 'em up..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2