chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SD Results (12/11/09)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

SD Results (12/11/09) Empty
PostSubject: SD Results (12/11/09)   SD Results (12/11/09) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:24 pm

Since CJ wants it, I gotta give it to him. DISH.

1. C.M. Punk and Luke Gallows vs Matt Hardy and R-Truth

2. Eric Escobar vs Big Show and Chris Jericho

3. Kane vs Mike Knox.

4. Mickie James and Maria vs Michelle McCool and Layla.

5. Rey Mysterio vs Batista in a street fight.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: SD Results (12/11/09)   SD Results (12/11/09) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:55 pm

I was kind of happy without Maria on SD. Now she will take the place of a Diva that can wrestle.

I wonder how many more times Escobar is going to be punished.

I don't really like Rey and I hope Batista kicks his ass.

I think that Knox and his gimmick have great potential. I would not mind seeing a full on Kane/Knox feud.

I love Mickie James

Oh yeah, thank baba... Smile
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: SD Results (12/11/09)   SD Results (12/11/09) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:25 pm

I. Seems interesting. If I actual get to watch Smackdown this week, this could probably be the show stealing match. I think I'm going to enjoy watching Gallows and Punk team up. The team of Hardy and Truth doesn't really do anything for me but I like both of them so no problem.

II. I'm a little pissed at this. This is just wasting time for an obvious squash match. Also, Escobar has barely even been here, nobody is going to care if he gets his ass kicked.

III. Kane vs. Knox, same comments as I had last time. Rather have them team but I don't see much problem in them facing.

IV. Mickie James is the only one in that match that I think is actually anything special in the ring. Both McCool and Layla are nothing above decent and Maria is just eye candy, albeit extremely hot eye candy. Wrestling wise, I can't really imagine this being all too great.

V. I figure this also might steal the show (although, I doubt it really matters who steals the show on free tv). The chance to see Rey get his ass kicked by Batista is awesome. I do doubt Rey will get destroyed like I want him too but I don't see Rey winning unless Taker gets invovled (Which will probably happen).

I'm also upset to see Morrison, McIntyre, and Ziggler being left off the card.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: SD Results (12/11/09)   SD Results (12/11/09) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:19 pm

At first, I thought maybe they are trying to push an Escobar face turn, but it seems that they are using him to rebuild Vikki's power on SD. I do agree that people don't care about him getting his ass kicked.

After Batista attacked Taker 2 weeks in a row, I can't see Taker staying out of this match. This match should be the feud ender for Batista/Rey. Rey will get the win, but not a clean win.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: SD Results (12/11/09)   SD Results (12/11/09) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:50 pm

Quote :
Dark Match:
*Goldust defeated Kaval, who cut a promo before the match.

WWE SmackDown!:

*Smackdown starts with Batista cutting an in-ring promo. He says that he didn't ask for a match with Rey Mysterio tonight. He said that since he's focused on winning the World championship, fans are booing him. He says he doesn't care because it's not about the fans, it's about the title. Batista says he doesn't need Rey or the fans. Come Sunday, he's going to beat the Undertaker and win the World title.

*CM Punk and Gallows defeated Matt Hardy and R-Truth. Punk cut a promo before the match talking about drugs. He shows the Jeff Hardy DVD and says the Jeff Hardy DVD will give you hallucinations. He says parents are pathetic for buying it for their children. Hardy came out with a bag of the DVD to give out.

*Kane is shown walking in the back. He comes across Mike Knox who says they are alike, both monsters. He says he wants to fight Kane again. Kane says Knox isn't in a monster, but he will get his wish.

*In a backstage segment, Vickie Guerrero tells Eric Escobar he'll be facing Chris Jericho tonight.

*Jericho vs. Escobar. Vickie comes out and announces it's actually a handicap match with Big Show. WWE Unified Tag Team champions Chris Jericho & Big Show defeated Escobar. They cut a promo on DX for the PPV.

*Drew McIntyre comes out and cuts a promo, promising John Morrison won't be WWE Intercontinental champion for long. John Morrison comes out dressed in full Scottish regalia, i.e. Mel Gibson in Braveheart. He was carrying a sword and may have even accidentally nicked himself above the eye with it. Morrison promises he won't lose the title. They get into a little skirmish. In the end, McIntyre powders out of the ring and exits through the crowd.

*Kane defeated Mike Knox.

*Mickie James and Maria defeated Michelle McCool and Layla El.

*Batista defeated Rey Mysterio in a Street Fight. After the bout, Batista put a chair around Mysterio's neck and climbed to the ropes. Before he could jump off, the lights went out and when they returned, The Undertaker was in the ring and Mysterio was gone. Taker unloads on Batista. He grabs a chair but Batista escapes. End of show.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: SD Results (12/11/09)   SD Results (12/11/09) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:09 pm

Quote :
Dark Match:
*Goldust defeated Kaval, who cut a promo before the match.

WWE SmackDown!:

*Smackdown starts with Batista cutting an in-ring promo. He says that he didn't ask for a match with Rey Mysterio tonight. He said that since he's focused on winning the World championship, fans are booing him. He says he doesn't care because it's not about the fans, it's about the title. Batista says he doesn't need Rey or the fans. Come Sunday, he's going to beat the Undertaker and win the World title.

I enjoyed this promo. Of course, Batista mic skills aren't too great I really did have fun watching this. Too bad I won't be getting TLC (with the holidays, it's too much for us to get). I'd like Taker to lose the belt because Batista as a heel is opposite of Takers character...fresh. I find Taker (gimmick wise) stale. Although, I don't see Taker losing.

Quote :
*CM Punk and Gallows defeated Matt Hardy and R-Truth. Punk cut a promo before the match talking about drugs. He shows the Jeff Hardy DVD and says the Jeff Hardy DVD will give you hallucinations. He says parents are pathetic for buying it for their children. Hardy came out with a bag of the DVD to give out.

Enjoyed the promo and the match. At this moment, I prefer Gallows as Festus. As Festus he was a dominating hyper high speed monster, which was cool to see. He isn't bad now and I love his finisher, but he seems more of the standard bodygaurd in ring now.

Quote :
*Kane is shown walking in the back. He comes across Mike Knox who says they are alike, both monsters. He says he wants to fight Kane again. Kane says Knox isn't in a monster, but he will get his wish.

I got this creepy feeling that lead me to skipping the match.

Quote :
*In a backstage segment, Vickie Guerrero tells Eric Escobar he'll be facing Chris Jericho tonight.

*Jericho vs. Escobar. Vickie comes out and announces it's actually a handicap match with Big Show. WWE Unified Tag Team champions Chris Jericho & Big Show defeated Escobar. They cut a promo on DX for the PPV.

Skipped the match. The promo sucked but I liked when Teddy was holding his laugh in.

Quote :
*Drew McIntyre comes out and cuts a promo, promising John Morrison won't be WWE Intercontinental champion for long. John Morrison comes out dressed in full Scottish regalia, i.e. Mel Gibson in Braveheart. He was carrying a sword and may have even accidentally nicked himself above the eye with it. Morrison promises he won't lose the title. They get into a little skirmish. In the end, McIntyre powders out of the ring and exits through the crowd.

An enjoyable promo. I'm really enjoying Morrisons reign. I know I was hoping Ziggler won it but right now, I hope Morrison goes through McIntyre, then we get another feud like these two.

Quote :
*Kane defeated Mike Knox.

*Mickie James and Maria defeated Michelle McCool and Layla El.

Skipped both.

Quote :
*Batista defeated Rey Mysterio in a Street Fight. After the bout, Batista put a chair around Mysterio's neck and climbed to the ropes. Before he could jump off, the lights went out and when they returned, The Undertaker was in the ring and Mysterio was gone. Taker unloads on Batista. He grabs a chair but Batista escapes. End of show.

The match was decent and the ending predictable. Nothing stellar to end the show.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: SD Results (12/11/09)   SD Results (12/11/09) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:24 pm

I don't think Taker will lose at TLC, but the time is coming. I think that he will lose it before Mania because I don't see him having yet another title match at Mania. Although, the last 2 he has won the title, not retained the title. I will never be upset that Taker is the WHC, but I will not be upset if/when Batista takes the WHC. I am enjoying Batista as a heel, it has really been a refreshing change for Batista. I was hoping that Taker was going to wear out Batista with the chair, but I know they are saving that for the PPV.

I agree that the Street Fight was nothing special and I am glad the Batista/Rey feud is over. I hope Rey doesn't get involved in the WHC match at TLC. I want Taker to win, but not with Rey's help.

Knox vs. Kane was too short. I would like to see a full on feud between those 2. See who can out sadistic the other one.

I did not care for the Brave Heart bit, although I do think Morrison is fantastic.

Maria's back.....and I don't care. She takes away time from a Diva that can wrestle. It would be refreshing to see Pheonix turn face or do a tweener kind of thing.

I like Luke Gallow and it would be cool if Punk and Gallow wrestled for the tag titles sometime down the road.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SD Results (12/11/09)   SD Results (12/11/09) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SD Results (12/11/09)
Page 1 of 1