chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Little Piece Of Heaven [Roleplay#4]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emmanuel
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-08-22

A Little Piece Of Heaven [Roleplay#4] Empty
PostSubject: A Little Piece Of Heaven [Roleplay#4]   A Little Piece Of Heaven [Roleplay#4] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:10 am

A Little Piece Of Heaven [IV]
    [emmanuel~jackson]
    Let me first say that this is one of the easiest wins I will ever have on Chain Gang Soldier's Fusion. Like, tonight I am going to beat the former UV Champion. But not only that, end his losing streak in the making after I pin him one two three. Now, some say I can't beat him. But I am almost totally assured I will win tonight. But Kevin, no harsh feelings bro. I have respect for you, a lot actually. I mean, you won the UV Title your debut match. That's pretty awesome. You even won best newcomer dude. But naw, now it's about that time that someone steps up to the plate to take you down. Wait ... you don't have a winning streak, Ryan beat you last week! But, now he is the UV Champion. Wow, that makes me L-O-fucking-L. You But, sorry for the short ass blog. I gotta go perform at this football game later. I'm going to go get ready. After, this match, I will prove I am better than Kevin Dahlia. heat World order babbbyyyy.

Cue' the music!
Back to top Go down

A Little Piece Of Heaven [Roleplay#4]
Page 1 of 1