chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*A Little Piece Of Heaven [V]*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emmanuel
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-08-22

*A Little Piece Of Heaven [V]* Empty
PostSubject: *A Little Piece Of Heaven [V]*   *A Little Piece Of Heaven [V]* Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:53 am

OOC: ryan is obviously crazy, I sent him what I had in PM so far for my RP, and maybe he was high. So he possted. xD. This is my real RP.

*A Little Piece Of Heaven [V]* E1

So what, am I like back to being at Main event? Cause now in Cus I'm teaming with my boy Ryan, to face off against Kyle Evers and Steve Storme. Now, Steve Storme, is someone I can relate to, someone I respect. Someone who has taught me most of the things I know, and do in the wrestling ring. See, Steve is someone who when i was a little younger not to long ago. I think maybe a year ago, I followed around and tried to act just like him. Wanting to be someone just like him. I mean, he has gone undefeated for 2009. He has taught me a lot. And he is truly one of THE best superstars ever to this day. Hell, he might even win Hall Of Fame this year. I mean, he's a fucking beast. But then, he hasn't taught me everything. i know a fucking thing or two about wrestling myself. I've had more training from some of the best combination of superstars, you don't even fucking know what I'm capable of. And in this match yall will surly let out the best in me! I mean, what the hell? This match is different then all others because I am facing two of the Top five superstars in CGS today. Hell, I will win the title. And that's a guarantee. No a guaran-fucking-tee. I guaran-fucking-tee that I will walk out champion. Steve Storme thinks his record won't be demolished but really this is just the beginning of his losing streak. I mean, after we beat him, we are going to fucking demolish all of The Brotherhood [no disrespect to homeys] Ya know? But one thing that has really got to me. Is when people say I can't do shit in CGS cause there's to much competition. See, I am someone who can't be stopped when I set my mind to it. But, people like to doubt me ... people like to talk shit ... and people like to front. People also like to be contrary. Go against everything I say because they hate me. They hate the way I win. They hate the way I rise. They hate the way i get gold. And they most definitely hate when I fucking succeed. Now, I'm not talking about Steve Storme anymore. This is getting sort of way off topic. But look, people who hate, and constantly talk shit on me because they have no self-respect or are to insecure about thereselves to fucking figure out what is wrong with them. So they just go ahead and talk about other people. ... Some might call me a hypocrite. But naw, I am definitely not a hypocrite. You may say that I am a liar, a fragment of a contradicting bitch who always just is contrary to what he says. No. That is not what I am. Let me give you some damn background information. See my name is Emmanuel Thomas Jackson. Some like to call me E-Man. People, have grown to call me different things .. such as Pretty Ricky, Pretty Boy, Slick Rick, and the most common one, E. But, I sometimes get offended when people use my name is vulgar ways such as, E-gay, E-fagg, E-thug, E-stupid. It's all fucking homo, and very annoying. I'm sick of everyone's bullshit. I am Emmanuel Jackson and I am someone who is better than you. I mean the fuck is your problem?

Soulja Boy Tell Em.
    Runnin With It. Gotta Get A Black Mask,
    Cant See Me, SouljaBoyTellEm.
    Im On The Beat. I'm Undefeat. Tid,
    Did Yo City Release, Yet, Nope, Don't Think So.
    Still Reppin West Side Till I Go. Cicero Roll All Way Back To Da Fo. When U Use To Post Up At The Green Sto. With My Niggaz Up On Da Block, Waitin For Da Marta, Aint Have A Car Yet, Lookin For Da Charger, Bout To Jump da Rail.
    Me And My Niggaz, We Crunk As Hell.
    Shot Out To My Nigga Antonio. Ima Holla At U Folk,
    24/7 We Blowin That Smoke. Got Them Goonz Holdin Dat Scope. On Patrol. H2 Hummer, With The 8's Sitten Tall,
    Me And My Niggaz We Gotta Ball,
    Made It Rain In Da Mall. In Da Mall In New York,
    Get It Man,
    Get It Man, Money Bout Da Business Man, Leavin No Wit It Man, 50 In A Many Man,
    Get It Man,
    Get It Man,
    No I Gotta Get It Man!

But now, I am going to totally get back on topic. See I am going in and facing Steve Storme and Kyle Evers. Two men ... two men, who think they can accomplish anything. Two men, who are to caught up in their everyday lives to fucking realize what is right in front of them. But when people usually use that saying ... they are meaning that there is something good right there in front of them. I mean something bad, something very bad. To men, to homeys, to brothers who are going to fucking take that gold plated belt from around your waist and bringing it to the side of the game where it is supposed to be. But this time it isn't like Poker ... trying to buy your way out of it. 'Cause as soon as the contract signing happens, this shit is going to be on and popping and nothing you can do, can stop this match. Now, right now, I am going to stop and then direct my attention to Steve Storme. ... Steve. You are one of my mentors. You are someone who trained me and brought me up into CGS, and DXX. But one thing you don't know about me is that i have got heart. I have got courage. But, not only those but I have got something you don't have. The last name known as Jackson. Jackson is a last name that has been put on all of the greatest people in history. Fifty Cent or Curtis Jackson on the Rap Label. Michael Jackson in the music label. Andrew Jackson a president. Jesse Jackson, a former president and political activist. These people are some of the people who are written down in history as the greatest men of all time! But, after the match one more name ... one more name will be added to this list, one more name will be in your social studies/history books in school. That name will go down write under Curtis Jackson, write above Jesse Jackson. and his name is Immanuel Thomas Jackson: The Greatest Wrestler of all time. Someone who your grand kids will be talking about like, Tiger Woods leaving golf. Haha. Yeah, you all who are hating must feel good now. You must be feeling good now because you think you have brought me to a point where nothing and no one has ever gone before ... Some sort of ... deep depression that you think somehow makes me a bad wrestler. But whether I'm depressed, o-pressed, ho-pressed, e-pressed, antipress, compressed, or busting a nut while fucking, I WILL STILL BE THE VERY BEST WRESTLER I CAN BE.

Soulja Boy Started, Soulja Boy, Finished It. Kinfolk Playin On Nintendo, Blowin On Da Indo, Indo, Purp Out The Window.
    Kush In Da findo. Make A Nigga Get Low,SouljaBoyTellEm, Yeah Get Low Folk. S.O.D Till Da Day I Go, Reppin, 6-6-Duece-G-D-74. And U Already Know Ima Boss Fa Show. I Was Born, Back In 19-9-O. 24/7 It's Ya Boy S-Beezy. Killen This Shit, Make It Look So Easy, My Risk Look Freezy, but yurs Look Cheezy, Told Yo Bitch To Beat it, Beat It. Get Back, Nigga Betta Get Dat,
    Rip Dat, Tell Yo Bitch, Let Me Hit Dat.

Gotta Whole Gawp On The 10 Trap, Flip That Turn That Gram Into A Whole Half , Once Again,
    SOD Is Shinin Out, Holdin Down My Side Of Town. And Every Body Ridin Round, Screamin Soulja Boy Is Puttin It Down. And i Aint Talkin Bout The mifo, Talkin Bout The Fight, Yo Ice-Chain Look Like A Light Show, Making Big Money Like Micheal, Click Gone Physco, And Ya Raps Recycle, Bitch.

The next scene then opens up with E-man in a different town. Back i his hometown of Brooklyn, New York. Where he grew up, and where everything and everyone who has made him who he is today resides. E-Man feels good, somewhat better than other days. He has a certain pep in his step, a certain walk, a different type of swag he has at this moment. As he beat his opponents last week. He wants to prove that he can step up and take the challenge head on on Cgs. Some people are doubting that he can't pull of the win, but he is determined to use all he learned to make sure everything goes his way. He than thinks in his head a bit some strategy and always acts as if someone is watching him. You have to do that sometimes when you are a celebrity. You gotta act as if someone is watching you at all times, cause if you slip up, shit can go out. And rumors can spread faster than Michael Jackson's death. But E-Man is feeling good, great actually! He then walks into the Kohl Center of Wisconsin and then sits down awaiting for fans to show up for this autograph signing. He then sits there and then waits as he thinks about his match.

*A FEW MOMENTS LATER*

E-man's fans then go ahead and show up. E-man sits there smiling signing autograph after autograph with fans and young girls screaming as they see E sitting there.

Random Girl
    Oh my gawd, oh my gawd! We, LOVE YOU!

E just then smiles at these two gurlz and then they both lift up their shirts. E-man then smirks and then signs their stomachs and foreheads. They run away screaming and then begin texting their friends. E-man then smirks at this and then fixes his clothes a bit when someone is walking in the Kohl Center, and then turns around as he sees E-man. He then pauses and then stops everything he's doing and takes a look at E as he sits in the chair with a long line of people. The man then stops in front of the long line and people begin complaining at how he is cutting in line.

Weird Scruffy Man
    You're Emmanuel Jackson Right? From the CGS and Dxx Production Wrestling thing right?

E-Man then keeps a straight face cause he doesn't know what the man is doing and not trying to excite him [not the boner kind of excite you horny ass motherfuckers!] with his greatness.

*Emmanuel Jackson [E/Eman]*
    Yes, that is correct sir. But, you're going to have to wait and go to the back of the line like everyone else. You're blocking everyone who has been waiting here all day to speak to me. Now please if you could just go ahead an-

Weird Scruffy Man
    Shut up! You're a fake. A motherfucking pussy!

Umm, excuse me?

E-man's expression then changes from a happy, prideful man, to a super angry person who is starting to try and figure who this stupid ass man is who is talking to him.

Weird Scruffy Man
    You heard me? Did I st-st-st-st-studder? I said you're a pussy, a fake. Someone who doesn't know what it really is to live it up. You're a joke in the ring, and a joke in real life!

E-man then raises one of his eyebrows angrily and then stands up and when he does this the chair and table he is sitting in and sitting by both fly in different directions and E-Man then stands up to this man.

Hold on bitch! You just can't walk in here and start talking trash on me. You're a stupid ass, ignorant man, who thinks that putting me down is gonna do shit. I just met you ... don't even know you, and already don't like your punk ass.

E-man then steps up to this man and he then steps back a little bit but then steps back forward again. I guess trying to show that he wants to fight with E. Now, E is someone who is one to resort to violence much. But, in this case he decided not to for some reason. At least ... not for now.

Weird Scruffy Man
    No! You hold on! I hate people like you. People who are so conceided, think they're better than everyone. And are so caught up and obsessed with themselves, you'll think they're Eminem on Mariah Carey. You clearly are the bitch, and clearly need a lesson taught to you. You need to teach yourself a lesson, you trying to save these fans in here from losing interest in you? It's not them you gotta worry about ... it's yourself. You need to save yourself ... from yourself. You fucking fake ass kid!

E-man then is about to say something and opens his mouth when he stops himself. He then thinks to himself what this man has said and then disregards it for a moment. He then is about to open his mouth and begin saying things back to this man when he looks over at the fans. Little kids standing behind their parents terrified, and parents and fans looking in fear as E-man has just went off. E-man has upset his fans. He then takes the right action, as paparazzi run up and begin taking pictures of E-man when he doesn't want too!

SECURITY! Take this man away, and get these cameramen out of my face.

EMMANUEL JACKSON™️

Drake King ... what's up man? Don't you got a match on Saturday? Heard you been making a name for yourself man.

DRAKE KING™️
    E, I've been making a name for myself ever since I first stepped foot inside the squared circle. I am one of the most charismatic, sexy, and overall, talented superstars to ever graze this sport, and that... That is a fact! So, I want you to keep that in mind come Saturday. I believe you can win that battle royal, and actually, I hope you do. I've always wanted to face a man of your caliber, so don't let me down. Good luck!

EMMANUEL JACKSON™️

Thanks man. I hope to give it all in this, actually one of my greatest matches ever, Four of the best facing off for the tag titles. Fucking beast. you heard that Kyle Deathlocke is the new GM of CGS, correct?

DRAKE KING™️
    Yes, I have E. But I don't think I will be joining anytime soon. I want to have this place as my focus. But I have seen the headlines. It's gonna be tough to beat Steve Storme and Kyle Evers. But, I heard a rumor that he isn't coming to the match. Shit my be easy if you ask me.

EMMANUEL JACKSON™️

Yeah, I here what you mean, but it still might be difficult. Know what I'm saying. Steve told me he would give it his all in this match. This is my very first chance to prove I am the shit in CGS. Rather than only in Dxx. Know what I mean?

DRAKE KING™️
    Yeah I see what you saying man. But I have made a nice career for myself. Most people here hate me though.

EMMANUEL JACKSON™️
    You should come over to CGS. You'll still be able to work here on Dxx and it'll make a huge paycheck. With some way better competition. You'll be better off there.

DRAKE KING™️
    You know what? Since you put it like that, I think I just might consider that.

EMMANUEL JACKSON™️
    Cool, cool, cool. what title are you considering going for here on Dxx Recharged?

DRAKE KING™️
    Not sure yet man. Probz the World Title. No one can really stop me. There's no damn competition here. You know? I mean, me and you are probably the only two good wrestlers here. If we faced off it would be epic.

EMMANUEL JACKSON™️
    Hell Yeah! But, actually there are people like Kyle Deathlocke and Ryan Black who are awesome and going for the world title. But considering Ryan left, that likely hood of Ryan winning the World title is zero. Which is why we are just going to win our tag titles on Saturday, when we beat Brotherhood.

DRAKE KING™️
    That's what's up. But Kyle Deathlocke? That one undefeated man from the old Dxx? The one who like demolished Montel Porter to win the rated World Title. The one who never lost a match?

EMMANUEL JACKSON™️
    Yeah.

DRAKE KING™️
    He ain't shit.

EMMANUEL JACKSON™️

DRAKE KING™️
    I could smash em' anyday.

EMMANUEL JACKSON™️
    Well yeah, cause that makes perfect sense, he did all of that shit, and you think you can beat him of all people. Haha.

DRAKE KING™️
    What are you trying to say? 'Me of all people?'

EMMANUEL JACKSON™️
    That you fucking suck.

DRAKE KING™️
    Thanks, that helps my self esteem a lot.

EMMANUEL JACKSON™️
    Well thank you! At least someone these days appreciates what I do for them. Haha.

DRAKE KING™️
    Yeah whatever.

//E4Prezident | TMNTBIATCH\\
    Khwame what the hell is this shit? Turn this stupid ass music off! I hate rock!

Khwame turns around with the Microphone in his hand and a grin on his face as lil wayne dun dun blast threw the room. Emmanuel shakes his head as he see that khwame is really getting into this rock trend, as he good friend is wearing black straight legs Levi’s and a V neck. Khwame then goes and walks over to E as on the way he starts to turn down the Music. Khwame then goes an daps Emmanuel off as he then goes and began to speak.

//Khwame Myles| Rockstar Lyfestyle\\
    Man I don’t know what you talking about, this here is that crack cocain boi. Listen.

Khwame goes and raise the volume as Prom Queen goes and start to play as he began to shake his head moving his hair over the place. Emmanuel looks at him with a sign of shock as khwame rocks out right there in front of him.

Dude, turn this off? I mean what the hell man? Do you enjoy listening to Rock or some shit. You know I hate this bull!

Khwame Smiles at the remark as he then goes and puts his arm around Emmanuel neck as he then points towards the radio station as he clicks to IM on Fire by Lil wayne. Khwame then taps e on the shoulder as he goes and speak.

One of the main reasons why I like this music is because you hate it sooooo much. See not only is it good music when you blowing on that pine. It is smooth and not a lot of cursing. I love my rap but this rock is like The New Company to me. Its Fresh and it gives me something to do. Plus it makes you and hipp, and chad all mad so that makes my day. But how have you been Emmanuel?

Hipp? Man, Hipp hasn't been cool for the past couple days. He's been getting on my damn nerves. But, a new style? Totally not cool bro. Haha. But not too bad bro. I been making a good way for myself. Winning a bunch of titles after you left. Even won the Heritage title. The competition has gotten a bit worse though. In a harder since I mean. We got people back like Kyle Deathlocke and Tristagi. Shits about to blow if some of them face hWo or me and you. Know what I mean man? But what about you? You still up in the rap business?

Them cock suckers still around. Its funny though, I though new company will bring new competition but I watched last week and was really sick to my stomach. You know what the brand is missing right? You know what the fans are missing right ?

Nah bro what? I have no clue what you're talking about. Haha.

E then scratches his head. Puzzled he then awaits an answer from Khwame.

Kyle Evers ... someone who has been a pain in my side since day one. Someone who has talked shit on me since the beginning when no one believed in me. Someone who thinks he is superior to everyone just because he is the leader of The Brotherhood. It's fucking pathetic and makes me sick to my damn stomach. He's a shit wrestler, straight garbage, yo. I mean, I don't mean to talk so much shit, but I almost beat him back in the old Dxx. But, he had to act like a pussycat and call out his teammates such as James Mason and Jacob Azazael ... and the most pathetic of all. Cameron Hayden. Cameron Hayden is like the most patheticf of the Brotherhood ever! He is always talking shit saying he is above people but he is fucking shorter than me! Motherfucker, said he could also beat anyone. And even tried to oppose Evers once. And failed, fucking failed. it was Epic. [EPIC FAIL]. Actually, I would call it uber fail [Evers beat him in under two minutes!]. Haha. I mean it's fucking pathetic. I've beaten Cameron Hayden like eight times along with that son of a bitch Jackie Williams. He was the one who had to be the GM of the old Mayhem and try to take me down as a wrestler ... when I was his best asset. And this refers to this match here. I'm facing Evers and Steve Storme. Two men who are some of the best in the business, but two men who also CAN be beaten. See, some would go into this match cowering in fear. Just awaiting to be struck down by The Brotherhood's sword. But I go into this match protected [notlikeacondom-_-]. Nothing can stop me, no one WILL be able to stop me, when I win the tag team championships, beat Evers, beat Steve Storme, kill his record, become champion, and then begin the fasting rising rookie ever!
Back to top Go down

*A Little Piece Of Heaven [V]*
Page 1 of 1