chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UFC 107 results

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

UFC 107 results Empty
PostSubject: UFC 107 results   UFC 107 results Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:48 am

I didn't see these fights, but here are the results:
Quote :
1 T.J. Grant Kevin Burns TKO (Punches) 1 4:57
2 DaMarques Johnson Edgar Garcia Submission (Triangle Choke) 1 4:03
3 Rousimar Palhares Lucio Linhares Submission (Heel Hook) 2 3:21
4 Johny Hendricks Ricardo Funch Decision (Unanimous) 3 5:00
5 Matt Wiman Shane Nelson Decision (Unanimous) 3 5:00
6 Alan Belcher Wilson Gouveia TKO (Punches) 1 3:03
7 Stefan Struve Paul Buentello Decision (Majority) 3 5:00
8 Kenny Florian Clay Guida Submission (Rear-Naked Choke) 2 2:19
9 Jon Fitch Mike Pierce Decision (Unanimous) 3 5:00
10 Frank Mir Cheick Kongo Technical Submission (Guillotine Choke) 1 1:12
11 B.J. Penn Diego Sanchez TKO (Doctor Stoppage) 5 2:37

I knew I shouldn't have bet on Sanchez, damnit.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

UFC 107 results Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 107 results   UFC 107 results Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:06 pm

I didn't get to see them yet either, but like I said, Penn is the much better fighter and should've won. Mir/Kongo ended once it got to the ground. And finally KenFlo beaet Guida (which means I lose in Bookie...), but I'm still a fan of Kenny, so I'm he won.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

UFC 107 results Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 107 results   UFC 107 results Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:29 pm

Sanchez got fucking murdered from the highlights I watched. His face is deformed...damn you Penn...damn you. It was good to see Mir and Florian win.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

UFC 107 results Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 107 results   UFC 107 results Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:20 pm

Struve/Buentello

Great fight between the 2. Struve really showed that he has a granite chin, especially after that huge punch when he tried his flying knee. It was like Fedor/Arlovski again, except Struve regained his composure seconds after getting dropped. At 21 and with his height, I think he'll be a solid contender down the line, but I don't see him being a champion. He's a great kid though, very respectful, humble, and just loves to fight.

KenFlo/Guida

Not that it's anything new, but Guida likes to just randomly punch and kick the air without much regard for whether his opponent is even there. I'd be very interested in seeing what percentage of his strikes actually landed. Back to the fight, lots of blood Very Happy The only thing that I was impressed by with Guida in this fight was his burp when the doctor was checking his cut. And no surprise again, but KenFlo's elbows are VICIOUS.

Fitch/Pierce

Fitch is still in my mind the second best welterweight in the world (behind GSP of course Very Happy). It's unfortunate he's still got geting the shot at the championship that he deserves. He's a great overall fighter and I feel like he won all aspects of the fight...erm...outside of that slam of course Razz It was a little closer in the stand-up, but Fitch was pretty much winning the stand-up outside of maybe the last minute of the fight.

Mir/Kongo

Like I said before, once Kongo goes down, he's done. The one thing I enjoyed from this fight, though it was technically after the fight, was the class that Mir showed in checking on the choked-out Kongo. Kongo has a long way to go before I would consider him a contender now. I don't know if he'll ever improve his ground game because it just doesn't seem like something he's even tried to improve after being man-handled during his last fight as well. It's a shame...he looks like a beast Razz

Belcher/Gouveia

Firstly, the pink trunks for Belcher...not working for him. At all. It was though a nice fight while it lasted with 2 guys just going at it. Nice combos by both guys, though the end of the fight looked like Belcher was hitting the back of Gouveia's head an awful lot. Gouveia probably would've lost anyways, but I would've given him a warning before the fight had ended. I believe he came out after the win saying he's ready for Silva...he's not. He does however deserve to be on the main card and at the end of the day, he did pretty much make it on.

Penn/Sanchez

Sanchez, the best mean face in the UFC and the creator of the "Yes" cartwheel Very Happy

I'll write more about this after I actually watch the fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UFC 107 results Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 107 results   UFC 107 results Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UFC 107 results
Page 1 of 1