chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread

Go down 
+5
Master Of Destruction
RKO93
EdgeHead
Concrete Jesus
Y2J X
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread   The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:23 pm

The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread 119um4i

Elimination Chamber

The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread 246thrq
World Heavyweight Championship
Elimination Chamber
The Undertaker (c) vs. John Morrison vs. CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho vs. Rey Mysterio vs. R-Truth

The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread 2qvsi92
Intercontinetal Championship
Drew McIntyre (c) vs. Kane

The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread 2dcbuyw
WWE Championship
Elimination Chamber
Sheamus (c) vs. John Cena vs. Randy Orton vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Triple H vs. Ted Dibiase Jr.

The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread 14tucra
Divas Championship
Maryse vs. Gail Kim

Last edited by Y2J X on Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread   The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:33 pm

Kane vs. McIntrye was a heck of a match on SD, can't wait to see them go at it again.

I expect Shawn Micheals to get into the SD Chamber somehow. Be it as a competitor or just a run in.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread   The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:42 am

Pretty sure he's gonna run in to cost Taker the title so he can face him at Wrestlemania.

If Drew McIntyre vs Kane is as good as their match on Smackdown, perhaps McIntyre has a brighter future than I originally thought.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Male Number of posts : 1652
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread   The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:13 am

Shawn Michaels vs. Batista. Please.
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread   The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:44 pm

I loved Taker vs. Jericho this past week, I hope to see it again.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread   The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:12 pm

EdgeHead wrote:
Pretty sure he's gonna run in to cost Taker the title so he can face him at Wrestlemania.

If Drew McIntyre vs Kane is as good as their match on Smackdown, perhaps McIntyre has a brighter future than I originally thought.

I think he has a very bright future. He has had a serious of good match with Morrison and a good match with Kane. I expect good things in that match and good things in his future. I saw him wrestle in OVW and I did not see anything special. He has improved greatly in the last year or so.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread   The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:58 pm

^I think that's something we can all agree on. I remember when McIntyre first debuted in WWE in like MMVII (2007) and only lasted a few weeks before disappearing. Then lasting a few weeks in MMVIII (2008) on Raw before such if I'm correct (although, it also might of been MMVII). So, he has definitely improved since his last stint or so and I hope he defends at Wrestlemania.

This card looks pretty solid. Only thing I'd change is I'd take R-Truth out of the Elimination Chamber card and put someone else in.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread   The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:04 pm

^^Even though it would have thrown off the heel/face ratio, I would have much rather seen Dolph in the Chamber.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread   The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:16 am

Y2J X wrote:
^I think that's something we can all agree on. I remember when McIntyre first debuted in WWE in like MMVII (2007) and only lasted a few weeks before disappearing. Then lasting a few weeks in MMVIII (2008) on Raw before such if I'm correct (although, it also might of been MMVII). So, he has definitely improved since his last stint or so and I hope he defends at Wrestlemania.

This card looks pretty solid. Only thing I'd change is I'd take R-Truth out of the Elimination Chamber card and put someone else in.

Drew McIntyre never wrestled on RAW. He did work a few Smackdowns with Dave Taylor as his tag partner but on RAW, it was David Hart Smith that worked a couple of shows. He was then suspended for violating the Wellness Policy.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread   The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:12 am

^Oh, ok my bad. I do remember that McIntyre was at one point a member of the Raw roster because he's listed as on durning one of my WWE magazines (the ones with all the roster bios), so I figured he probably had at least one Raw match.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread   The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:27 am

Jericho has got this. Another glorious world title reign for the best in the world. It's been too long. Regardless of the fact that Edge will just take the belt at Mania, it'll still be an awesome few weeks. Mark my words, arenas will be stepped into and walls will be broken down.

Drew is going over. Kane has no need for the title and Drew is just too hot right now, he's not losing that belt yet. Maryse better win or I'll riot. Okay, maybe not riot but I'll probably care about Gail less than I do now. Which is barely possible. Raw chamber is the most unpredictable for me so far. But just judging by what I assume everyone else will be doing at Mania. Expecting Sheamus to retain. Might be a big call to think Sheamus will be going into Mania as champ but everyone else just seems busy. Either that or a Triple H win. These words are true and I'll make you believe. *Bicycle Kicks thread*
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread   The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:40 pm

Hey guys,

Here's a fact for all of you:

Now, all 6 of the participants of the SD! Elimination Chamber have 1 thing in common:

That's right, all of them have held a World Heavyweight Championship

The Undertaker-Former 4x WWE Heavyweight Champion; 3x Big Gold World Heavyweight Champion
Rey Mysterio-Former Big Gold World Heavyweight Champion
John Morrison-Former ECW World Heavyweight Champion in the WWE
CM Punk-Former ECW World Heavyweight Champion in the WWE; Former 3x Big Gold World Heavyweight Champion
R-Truth-A Former 2x NWA World Heavyweight Champion in TNA
Chris Jericho-The 2nd Man in WWE History to hold the WWE, WCW and Big Gold World Heavyweight Championship

The Undertaker had held the WWE Heavyweight Championship (4 times)

He def. Hulk Hogan @ Survivor Series '91, Sid Vicious @ Wrestlemania 13, Stone Cold Steve Austin @ Over the Edge '99 and Hulk Hogan once again @ Judgment Day 2002

He has also won the World Heavyweight Championship (3 times) 3 years in a row

He def. Batista @ Wrestlemania 23, Edge @ Wrestlemania XXIV and CM Punk @ Hell in a Cell PPV

Rey Mysterio has won the World Heavyweight Championship @ Wrestlemania 22 in a Triple Threat Match def. Kurt Angle and Former World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton

John Morrison is a Former ECW World Heavyweight Champion in the WWE when he def. CM Punk to win the vacant title when Vince McMahon stripped Bobby Lashley of the ECW World Title when he jumped to RAW

CM Punk is a Former ECW World Heavyweight Champion when he def. John Morrison on ECW-The Night after Laboy Day 2007

He is also a Former 3x World Heavyweight Champion when he cashed in his Money in the Bank Briefcase against Edge on RAW the night after Night of Champions II in 2008 and in 2009, he cashed in his Money in the Bank Briefcase against Jeff Hardy after Hardy def. Edge in a Ladder Match @ Extreme Rules (Formally known as One Night Stand) and lost it back to Hardy 6 weeks later @ Night of Champions III and got the title back from Jeff @ Summerslam 22 before finally losing it to The Undertaker @ Hell in a Cell

R-Truth is a Former 2x NWA World Heavyweight Champion in TNA

During the NWA-TNA Days, The Truth won the NWA World Heavyweight Title from Ken Shamrock on August 7, 2002 and again from AJ Styles, Raven and Chris Harris in a 4-Way Dance on May 19, 2004

Chris Jericho has won the WCW, WWE and Big Gold World Heavyweight Championship

He def. The Rock @ No Mercy 2001 to win the WCW World Heavyweight Championship and @ Vengeance 2001, Jericho won the WCW and WWE Heavyweight Title from The Rock (WCW) and Stone Cold Steve Austin (WWE)

and in 2008, he held the Big Gold World Heavyweight Championship (Twice)

@ The RAW Championship Scramble Match, he def. Batista, Randy Orton, JBL and Rey Mysterio and again 8 days after Cyber Sunday on the 800th Edition of RAW in a Steel Cage Match, but 13 days later, he would lose the belt to John Cena @ Survivor Series 22

and thoe are the facts of the participants in the SD! Elimination Chamber Match

The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread 10-2
The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread 118
The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread 01_Nitro
The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread Raw3
The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread 09-16
The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread 006
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread   The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:02 pm

^The ECW title wasn't a world championship, not during the WWECW days anyways. So, no, they all haven't been World Champions.

I figure it's time for me to voice my predictions. All the matches seem pretty predictable in results. I pick Jericho to win the World title Elimination Chamber. I think we see that coming. Shawn somehow screws Taker out of his belt, Jericho wins and we got the buil up to Shawn vs. Taker and Jericho vs. Edge for Mania.

There is absolutely no chance that Kane will win. Well, I could see him getting something like a DQ win and set up for a match between the two at Mania but I don't see that happening. I find it extremely unlikely that McIntyre will be losing the Intercontinetal Championship.

As for the WWE Championship match I see Sheamus winning. I only see HHH as the only other person who could win the belt but WWE is most likely going to have him win at Wrestlemania so Sheamus will be winning.

Maryse. Why? I just don't see Gail Kim winning and it seemed obvious from previous booking (before Melina got injured) that Maryse was who WWE was going to have become the next champion. I've never watched a Maryse match in quite a bit but considering the mass amount of love she seems to attract on these forums, she can't be all bad.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread   The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:34 pm

I don't see HHH winning the WWE Championship this weekend. I think Sheamus will retain, and eventually HHH will win the number 1 contender spot for Mania.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread   The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:42 pm

Sorry CJ, but I would rather have someone other than Triple H to challenge Sheamus for the belt

But I could careless who wins the WWE Heavyweight Title, I'll betcha that Jericho is going to win the World Heavyweight Title just so he could get back @ Big Show and Miz

Did you hear what Show said about Jericho?
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread   The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:44 pm

^I didn't but Triple H is going to be facing Sheamus for the WWE tile at Mania, and I don't see a problem with that. I can't wait for this years Mania.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread   The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:47 pm

This years Mania is going to kick ass. I can't wait to see Edge vs. Jericho, HHH vs. Sheamus, how Taker vs. HBK 2 plays out, and what they do with guys like McIntyre. I am also excited to see Orton vs. TDB and what happens between Punk and Mysterio. Damn I hope he loses that stupid mask.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread   The Official WWE Elimination Chamber Thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:57 pm

Y2J X wrote:
^I didn't but Triple H is going to be facing Sheamus for the WWE tile at Mania, and I don't see a problem with that. I can't wait for this years Mania.

Well here's the clip of Big Show & Miz after def. DX and hear what Big Show had to say about Jericho

Check it out: