chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Live Elimination Chamber thread

Go down 
+2
Y2J X
Sykesy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Live Elimination Chamber thread Empty
PostSubject: Live Elimination Chamber thread   Live Elimination Chamber thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:49 pm

BIG Shock, Cena wins WWE Title.

Discuss here.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Live Elimination Chamber thread   Live Elimination Chamber thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:52 pm

OMFG ... Batista is WWE Champion. OMFG!
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Live Elimination Chamber thread   Live Elimination Chamber thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:17 pm

I'm so confused ... I guess Cena vs. Batista is going to be for the WWE title like they wanted it to be when they originally had this match penned down.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Live Elimination Chamber thread   Live Elimination Chamber thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:10 pm

HE WALKS ALOOOOONNNNEEEE!!!

Didn't see it coming but that's just fucking awesome. Still a fanboy for heel Batista at the moment but it's a cool shock regardless of my fanboyism. Now, time for walls to be broken down.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Live Elimination Chamber thread   Live Elimination Chamber thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:53 pm

I was certianly shocked by this. I am OK with. I mean, I am not upset by it or that excited about it. I think Batista has been great as a heel and I figured he was going to win a title soon. I just did not think it would be tonight.

How about the end of the SD Chamber going down exactly as I predicted it.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

PostSubject: Re: Live Elimination Chamber thread   Live Elimination Chamber thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:57 pm

I'M AWAKENED FROM A DEEP SLEEP, YOU'RE ALL WEAK, YOU'RE LIVING IN THE AGONY OF DEFEAT, I AM THE MASTER OF YOUR WHOLE HEAP!!!

Oh god yes. I love you Shawn Michaels. I love you Chris Jericho. I love you world. Except you Undertaker, you can fuck off. This was obviously going to happen but it's still amazing. Excuse me while I be a JR about this. JERICHO, JERICHO, JERICHO!!! I think I've fanboyed sufficiently now. But seriously, all is right in the world again. Gotta give a shout out to God, nice work big man. You got shit right this time. Never gets any less fun when Jericho is winning titles. Don't want to say it makes my life complete but it definitely breaks down any figurative life walls.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Live Elimination Chamber thread   Live Elimination Chamber thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:20 pm

Hey guys, I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so

I knew that Jericho was gonna win the World Heavyweight Title in the SD! Chamber

You know how?

#1 HBK wants Taker @ Wrestlemania and #2 this was Jericho's way to get back @ the Big Show after what Show said to Jericho about helping him out against DX

Batista is now a 2x WWE Heavyweight Champion and I wasn't surprised about Sheamus being eliminated and I'm glad b/c let's face it:

He's not ready to Main Event Wrestlemania and also, John Cena is a 6x WWE Heavyweight Champion tied in 3rd place for the most reigns as WWE Heavyweight Champion along w/Hulk Hogan and Stone Cold Steve Austin

and also, Jericho is a 3x Big Gold World Heavyweight Champion
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Live Elimination Chamber thread   Live Elimination Chamber thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:28 pm

We all knew Jericho would win ... We all told everyone so.

When are you leaving?
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

PostSubject: Re: Live Elimination Chamber thread   Live Elimination Chamber thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:30 pm

GTFO, everyone knew Jericho was going over. It doesn't make it less awesome. This is no time for facts anyway, this is the time where you put a helpless person in a boston crab and be glad that you're alive to witness such greatness. I feel like asking you why you're still here when you said you were leaving too. Just so someone can quote me and say "ASK HIM!". God, life is awesome.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Live Elimination Chamber thread   Live Elimination Chamber thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:33 pm

Sykesy wrote:
We all knew Jericho would win ... We all told everyone so.

When are you leaving?

I'm not leaving, I changed my mind and I'm staying

and also, getting back to the topic, Thank You very much

Ted DiBiase, Jr. will get his wish and face Randy Orton @ Wrestlemania XXVI

and also, I'll bet that Edge will go after Jericho and break Triple H's Record by becoming the 1st ever 6x World Heavyweight Champion
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Live Elimination Chamber thread   Live Elimination Chamber thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:40 pm

tnalockdownfan wrote:

and also, I'll bet that Edge will go after Jericho and break Triple H's Record by becoming the 1st ever 6x World Heavyweight Champion

WTF are you thanking me for?

Also, I am also willing to bet that is what happens. I also think every net fan thinks that will happen. You are so clever.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

PostSubject: Re: Live Elimination Chamber thread   Live Elimination Chamber thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:42 pm

tnalockdownfan wrote:
I'm not leaving, I changed my mind and I'm staying

Anything we can do to change your mind?
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Live Elimination Chamber thread   Live Elimination Chamber thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:44 pm

Sykesy wrote:
tnalockdownfan wrote:

WTF are you thanking me for?

Also, I am also willing to bet that is what happens. I also think every net fan thinks that will happen. You are so clever.

You got that right as we saw Jericho did a heel promo last summer while Edge turned face during that promo
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Live Elimination Chamber thread   Live Elimination Chamber thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:50 pm

What this about beating HHH's record of 6 World titles? WWE has been the WWE Champion a record 8 times and WHC 5 times.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Live Elimination Chamber thread   Live Elimination Chamber thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:10 am

What I meant was the World Heavyweight Championship, not the WWE Heavyweight Championship

I was only counting the World Heavyweight Championship alone CJ not the WWE Title

and also, last year, Triple H won the WWE Title 8 times and he also broke The Rock's Record b/c The Rock held the belt 7 times

The World Heavyweight Title has only been around since September of 2002 and Triple H and Edge have held the Big Gold Belt 5 times and so, if Edge wins it, then he'll become a 6x World Heavyweight Champion and I know that he is a 4x WWE Heavyweight Champion

Sorry if I threw you off

and here's the list of the Most Championship Reigns of the World Heavyweight Championship:

Most Championships:
Triple H & Edge (5)
Dave Batista (4)
CM Punk, The Undertaker & Chris Jericho (3)
John Cena & Jeff Hardy (2)
Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton, Goldberg, Chris Benoit, The Great Khali, Kurt Angle, Rey Mysterio and Booker T. (1)

Longest Single Reign (days):
1. Dave Batista (282)
2. Triple H (280)
3. Chris Benoit (154)
4(t). Booker T (126)
4(t). Dave Batista (126)

Longest Combined Reign (days):
1. Triple H (5 for 616)
2. Dave Batista (4 for 507)
3. Edge (5 for 295)
4. CM Punk (3 for 160)
5. Chris Benoit (1 for 154)
Back to top Go down
Black Dagger
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Black Dagger

Male Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Live Elimination Chamber thread   Live Elimination Chamber thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:38 am

Can i just say why the fuck would you put the title on Cena just for him to be buried a few moments later either way i am not happy with the outcome whoever left EC with the title whether it be Cena or Batista i just dont see what is so great about Dave. There goes Sheamus being a maineventer champion again i give him six months at most before he goes. Hopefully i am wrong though
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Live Elimination Chamber thread   Live Elimination Chamber thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:41 pm

^It's to build up for their match at Mania. It makes a lot of sense, business wise. I can't complain about it since I don't see Sheamus getting released. I think if WWE put this much faith in him to have him win it so quickly, he's going to have some more success in the future. They probably felt that adding the title to the match between Tista/Cena (along with Hart/Vince) will draw much more than Sheamus defending the title, which I think is true.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Live Elimination Chamber thread   Live Elimination Chamber thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:19 pm

^^Sheamus is going to be around for a long time. As you said, WWE put a whole lot of faith into a Raw rookie for serval months. It is really rare to see someone get the title that quickly. With that being said, HHH vs. Sheamus could still happen. It would still be a big boost for Sheamus and a good match.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Live Elimination Chamber thread   Live Elimination Chamber thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:50 pm

It will happen, They are making it a Non Title feud which will be better.

So we have ...

WWE Title: Cena and Hart Vs Batista and Vince
World Heavyweight: Edge vs Y2J
Orton Vs Dibiase Jr.
Taker Vs HBK
HHH Vs Sheamus

Looking to be a good PPV
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Live Elimination Chamber thread   Live Elimination Chamber thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:52 pm

With the MITB likely gone from Mania, hopefully they will have a tag team title match instead. I would love to see The Hart Dynasty turn face somehow, or stay heel and win the belts. I also hope that they have an IC title match on the card. WM has had some great IC title matches, but not so much recently.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Live Elimination Chamber thread   Live Elimination Chamber thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:56 pm

Yeah, I think it would be sweet having The Miz wrestle twice. One against MVP and with Big show against The Hart Dynasty against some team. Hart Dynasty maybe.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Live Elimination Chamber thread   Live Elimination Chamber thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:01 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
With the MITB likely gone from Mania, hopefully they will have a tag team title match instead. I would love to see The Hart Dynasty turn face somehow, or stay heel and win the belts. I also hope that they have an IC title match on the card. WM has had some great IC title matches, but not so much recently.

Well I hate to break it to ya, but here's the latest concerning that:

WWE issued the following on their Twitter account moments ago:

Just announced: MONEY IN THE BANK Qualifying Matches will begin TONIGHT on Raw. Watch LIVE at 9/8 CT on @USA_Network!!

This will make a bunch of guys happy as many were worried about that WrestleMania payoff. This also doesn't make much sense with an entire PPV event based around Money in the Bank in several months.

credit: wrestlingattitude.com
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Live Elimination Chamber thread   Live Elimination Chamber thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:03 pm

At somepoint in 2010, I hope The Hart Dynasty has the Tag titles and the Womans Championship. It is time for the Hart Dynasty to bust out because I think they have been the best Tag Team for a while know. It pisses me off to see them in matches with Kahli on SD, when they should be building towards a tag team title run.

It will make me happy if they are going to have it at Mania and not at Mania and the MITB PPV. 2 or more MITB matches is fuckin stupid and totally not what the MITB is, or was for in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Elimination Chamber thread   Live Elimination Chamber thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Live Elimination Chamber thread
Page 1 of 1