chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New WWE Film Project Details, Theme Song For WMania 26

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

New WWE Film Project Details, Theme Song For WMania 26 Empty
PostSubject: New WWE Film Project Details, Theme Song For WMania 26   New WWE Film Project Details, Theme Song For WMania 26 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:13 pm

On April 13th, in New Orleans, WWE Studios will begin production on a new crime drama film titled Killing Karma.

The movie centers around a character named AJ, who, at the beginning of the movie, has just been released from jail. As AJ attempts to make a new life for himself, his close friend shoots accidentally shoots someone and AJ finds himself scrambling to protect himself, his friend and his wife. No word yet on who is going to play the role of AJ.

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that the official theme song for WrestleMania 26 will be "I Made It" by Kevin Rudolph. "Let It Rock," another song by Rudolph, was the theme song for the 2009 Royal Rumble.

Wrestlezone.com
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: New WWE Film Project Details, Theme Song For WMania 26   New WWE Film Project Details, Theme Song For WMania 26 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:32 pm

The movie idea sounds ... decent. Doesn't really appeal to me. That's nothing new though.

"I Made It" is a pretty good theme song for Wrestlemania, although I wonder what the other one will be. I'm assuming this is the more sentimental theme for Mania, (which is the one where durning the recap is played first and not really the recap of the matches) and I'm curious to what song will be the recap of the matches one.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: New WWE Film Project Details, Theme Song For WMania 26   New WWE Film Project Details, Theme Song For WMania 26 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:00 pm

WWE is going full speed ahead with the WWE Films thing and one time, they are going to make a good one. I don't know it will be this one, but one of them will be a good one.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: New WWE Film Project Details, Theme Song For WMania 26   New WWE Film Project Details, Theme Song For WMania 26 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:01 pm

Uh, And how do you know this?

The Condemned has been the only solid film that was apart of WWE Films.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: New WWE Film Project Details, Theme Song For WMania 26   New WWE Film Project Details, Theme Song For WMania 26 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:02 pm

Sykesy wrote:
Uh, And how do you know this?

The Condemned has been the only solid film that was apart of WWE Films.

Because I have faith. Completely baseless, blind faith. Smile
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: New WWE Film Project Details, Theme Song For WMania 26   New WWE Film Project Details, Theme Song For WMania 26 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:04 pm

Plus, when you keep making movies, chances are one of them has to be at least decent. Also, if you think The Condemned was solid, then WWE already did make a good film.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: New WWE Film Project Details, Theme Song For WMania 26   New WWE Film Project Details, Theme Song For WMania 26 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:13 pm

Y2J X wrote:
Plus, when you keep making movies, chances are one of them has to be at least decent.

Actually no, Because you start to run out of ideas and money.

Y2J X wrote:
Also, if you think The Condemned was solid, then WWE already did make a good film.

Well obviously, That is why I obviously meant 'how do you know one would be good out of the new WWE films' seeming CJ said one would be good.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: New WWE Film Project Details, Theme Song For WMania 26   New WWE Film Project Details, Theme Song For WMania 26 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:26 pm

Sykesy wrote:
Y2J X wrote:
Plus, when you keep making movies, chances are one of them has to be at least decent.

Actually no, Because you start to run out of ideas and money.

WWE is still making a lot of money off many of other revenues so I doubt money will be a problem and as for ideas, do you know how long it'd be before the run out of ideas? They're plenty of ideas WWE can come up. I'm not sure how many people WWE have employed for this particular portion of the company but it has to be quite a lot. I'm sure yourself alone can come up with at least a dozen some-what original movie ideas, imagine how many ideas a dozen people like that can come up with working together. They've been switching up which wrestlers partake in those movies as well. Eventually, people are going to find at least one of their movies solid as you did for the Condemned. For what WWE cares about, I think the Condemned got them a couple millions but I'm not positive on that.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: New WWE Film Project Details, Theme Song For WMania 26   New WWE Film Project Details, Theme Song For WMania 26 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:44 pm

^^WWE Studios will not run out of ideas because they are also going to produce films that are not WWE orginal, but from other sources and they will all will not have a WWE wrestler in them. For instance, WWE is in the proccess of reboting the Missing In Action series, that use to star Chuck Noris. It is a complete rebot and it will not have a WWE wrestler as the star.

Though WWE Films have not done well as far as box office numbers, they do very well on DVD. Even when it appears that WWE is not making money on their movies, they really are. Are the making Avatar money, no, but there films do turn a profit. Check out the WWE finicail report I posted and you will see that WWE Films have been profitable the past year.

If WWE does start to run when, they can hire another writer or buy scripts like other film studios do.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: New WWE Film Project Details, Theme Song For WMania 26   New WWE Film Project Details, Theme Song For WMania 26 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:00 am

'I Made It' is a great song; the lyrics fit WrestleMania and obviously eventual winners. To be honest though, WWE's always been good with theme songs. It's one of the things they don't suck at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New WWE Film Project Details, Theme Song For WMania 26   New WWE Film Project Details, Theme Song For WMania 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New WWE Film Project Details, Theme Song For WMania 26
Page 1 of 1