chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mickie James Update, Theme Song for Nexus

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Mickie James Update, Theme Song for Nexus Empty
PostSubject: Mickie James Update, Theme Song for Nexus   Mickie James Update, Theme Song for Nexus Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:49 pm

- Former WWE Diva Mickie James will be wrestling in New York City for Impact Championship Wrestling on August 2nd. Her opponent will be WSU champion Mercedes Martinez. It will be James’ first post-WWE match in the United States since leaving the company earlier this year. In July, she’ll be working 3 shows for the WWC promotion in Puerto Rico and 2 shows for the SMASH promotion in Japan.

- The Nexus group’s theme music is “We Are One” by the band 12 Stones.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Update, Theme Song for Nexus   Mickie James Update, Theme Song for Nexus Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:06 am

I am still pissed that WWE let Mickie go. Since then, Beth got hurt and the woman's Div went from mostly shit, to total shit.
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Update, Theme Song for Nexus   Mickie James Update, Theme Song for Nexus Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:04 am

And thats why its not hard to say my current favorite diva is maryse

Last edited by ayatollahofrocknrolla on Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Update, Theme Song for Nexus   Mickie James Update, Theme Song for Nexus Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:34 pm

I think Maryse is great. There are some decent Diva's, but they are not getting a push. Natalya is an excellent wrestler and I don't understand why she is yet to get a shot. Melina will make things much better when she returns, Layla has turned out to be a lot better then I thought she would be and so has Kelly. I am not saying she is the great of all-time, but it even took Trish a few years to get it going in the ring. For the first year of her career, she was mostly mngr to the team T&A. The problem is that the current Diva's Champ is Alicia Fox and she took the belt from Eve.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Update, Theme Song for Nexus   Mickie James Update, Theme Song for Nexus Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:19 pm

ayatollahofrocknrolla wrote:
And thats why its hard to say my current favorite diva is maryse

It shouldn't be that hard to say. She's French Canadian; of course, she should be a favorite.

Maryse comme championne des Divas, tabarnak!
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Update, Theme Song for Nexus   Mickie James Update, Theme Song for Nexus Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:52 am

^^WHAT!? French Canadien or not, she is HOT.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Update, Theme Song for Nexus   Mickie James Update, Theme Song for Nexus Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:26 am

EdgeHead wrote:

Maryse comme championne des Divas, tabarnak!
I think I get everything you said up until the last word. Wtf is a tabarnak?

Concrete Jesus wrote:
^^WHAT!?
WATAGATAPITUSBERRY!
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Update, Theme Song for Nexus   Mickie James Update, Theme Song for Nexus Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:54 pm

"Tabarnak" is a curse word in French. It's pretty much like saying "fuck" or "shit" in English. That's kinda of a cool thing with French; we can say fuck or shit whenever we want without being censored. "Tabarnak" or "Criss", it's a whole different story lol
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Update, Theme Song for Nexus   Mickie James Update, Theme Song for Nexus Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:19 am

I can say fuck anytime I want and I AM NOT French. I am one hundred percent motherfuckin American fuckers. Smile
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Update, Theme Song for Nexus   Mickie James Update, Theme Song for Nexus Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:06 pm

EdgeHead wrote:
"Tabarnak" is a curse word in French. It's pretty much like saying "fuck" or "shit" in English. That's kinda of a cool thing with French; we can say fuck or shit whenever we want without being censored. "Tabarnak" or "Criss", it's a whole different story lol
Closest thing to a curse word (not even close...more like the closest thing to a rude remark) I know in French is tais-toi. They sadly robbed us of some French education in school.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Update, Theme Song for Nexus   Mickie James Update, Theme Song for Nexus Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:24 pm

"Tais-toi" is closer to a rude remark than it is to being a curse word because it depends on which tone you say it and under what circumstances. You can say it, let's say, if you don't want somebody to hear your friend, it won't be perceived as rude because you'll probably say it quietly. But if you say "Tais-toi" to somebody by yelling at him, of course, it will basically mean "Shut the Fuck up"....which I spent the whole day yelling at my dog who's barking at cars passing on the street lol
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Update, Theme Song for Nexus   Mickie James Update, Theme Song for Nexus Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:08 pm

When I want to say shut the fuck up, I will stick with shut the fuck up, because that is how we fuckin do it in America. Smile
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Update, Theme Song for Nexus   Mickie James Update, Theme Song for Nexus Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:52 pm

Well, good for you then. Spread the fuckin' word, then!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Update, Theme Song for Nexus   Mickie James Update, Theme Song for Nexus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mickie James Update, Theme Song for Nexus
Page 1 of 1