chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Report: WWE Considering a WCW Theme For Next Year's HOF

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Report: WWE Considering a WCW Theme For Next Year's HOF Empty
PostSubject: Report: WWE Considering a WCW Theme For Next Year's HOF   Report: WWE Considering a WCW Theme For Next Year's HOF Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:22 pm

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that the early plan for next year's WWE Hall of Fame is to base it on a WCW theme. Since WrestleMania is being held in Atlanta next year, which was the base of WCW operations, WWE is considering inducting names like Sting (assuming he's not working with TNA) Lex Luger, The Steiner Brothers, The Road Warriors and other notable WCW names.

Wrestlezone

What about D.D.P, Harlem Heat, Ron Simmons and Dean Malenko?

Either way, this a great decision by WWE. This would be one hell of a Hall Of Fame ceremony
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Report: WWE Considering a WCW Theme For Next Year's HOF   Report: WWE Considering a WCW Theme For Next Year's HOF Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:27 pm

DDP? I don't think he should be in, but the other names are in as far as I am concerned. If Sting is not with TNA next year, he WILL be in. I don't care what he said about working for WWE in the past. Getting in the Hall does not equal working for WWE and I never thought I would see Bret in the WWE again. Never say never in wrestling and Sting WILL be in the Hall someday. You think Bisch or Ted Turner will be in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Report: WWE Considering a WCW Theme For Next Year's HOF   Report: WWE Considering a WCW Theme For Next Year's HOF Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:30 pm

Seems like next years HOF will be one of the best. I'm not overly interested in this unless Sting gets in, but this idea sounds great never the less.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Report: WWE Considering a WCW Theme For Next Year's HOF   Report: WWE Considering a WCW Theme For Next Year's HOF Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:34 pm

DDP WCW Credentials ...

WCW World Heavyweight Championship (3 times)

WCW United States Heavyweight Championship (2 times)

WCW World Tag Team Championship (4 times) – with Kevin Nash (2), Chris Kanyon and Bam Bam Bigelow as the Jersey Triad (2)

WCW World Television Championship (1 time)

Are you sure that he doesn't deserve it? he deserves it over Luger to be honest.

Also, Eric would most likely accept the HOF Induction as I think he deserves it. Turner wont get inducted though.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Report: WWE Considering a WCW Theme For Next Year's HOF   Report: WWE Considering a WCW Theme For Next Year's HOF Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:40 pm

I was kidding about Ted Turner, but Vince might make the offer just to rub it in is face. DDP credintials are better then I realized. I knew about the WCW WHC, but not the other stuff. What about Booker T? I personally hate everything Booker T did, but he has a very impressive list of accomplishments.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Report: WWE Considering a WCW Theme For Next Year's HOF   Report: WWE Considering a WCW Theme For Next Year's HOF Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:46 pm

Yes true but you have to remember his WCW accomplishments were elater in WCW. It was really only Steiner, Jarrett and Booker going for the gold towards the end.

Harlem heat should be inducted though no doubt.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Report: WWE Considering a WCW Theme For Next Year's HOF   Report: WWE Considering a WCW Theme For Next Year's HOF Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:44 pm

Would be cool, as long as they do it with the right guys. The Steiners and Lex Luger, really? Really?! They have no place in there honestly. Lex tried but was still horrible and I never thought the Steiners were that good of a tag team. Harlem Heat was mentioned and they would work well, depending if Booker is going to be wrestling still. Malenko could work too, just depends who goes in and then I'll decide if it's a good or bad idea. If it even happens obviously.

Surprised Goldberg didn't get a mention. Given that it's in his hometown and all.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Report: WWE Considering a WCW Theme For Next Year's HOF   Report: WWE Considering a WCW Theme For Next Year's HOF Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:49 pm

Valid point, But Goldberg is not honestly "HOF" worthy. either is Luger or Rick Steiner but yeah.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

PostSubject: Re: Report: WWE Considering a WCW Theme For Next Year's HOF   Report: WWE Considering a WCW Theme For Next Year's HOF Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:56 pm

Maybe not but he was a big star in WCW, would make sense to have him headline or at least be part of it. Not counting on it but you would think if it's a WCW themed event in Atlanta, that he'd come to mind.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Report: WWE Considering a WCW Theme For Next Year's HOF   Report: WWE Considering a WCW Theme For Next Year's HOF Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:57 pm

Yeah definitely true, but they will have other people then WCW guys to be honest.

Nash and Hall should be inducted also
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

PostSubject: Re: Report: WWE Considering a WCW Theme For Next Year's HOF   Report: WWE Considering a WCW Theme For Next Year's HOF Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:02 pm

Hall and Nash should be but the fact that they are in TNA at the moment probably means it won't happen. At least not next year but I'm sure there are plenty of WCW guys sitting at home who they could call anyway. Which is why Goldberg would be an option, since he's not working anywhere and hasn't in years.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Report: WWE Considering a WCW Theme For Next Year's HOF   Report: WWE Considering a WCW Theme For Next Year's HOF Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:10 pm

he actually is a Vice president for some MMA company and is going to be on the "Celebrity Apprentice" I believe
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

PostSubject: Re: Report: WWE Considering a WCW Theme For Next Year's HOF   Report: WWE Considering a WCW Theme For Next Year's HOF Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:22 pm

Wrestling-wise I mean. Not working in a rival promotion in the way that Hall and Nash are. Although, I'm not sure what terms he is on with WWE. Which is why I'm not expecting to see him get inducted but it would be pretty cool to see. And he wouldn't get booed or anything since it's in Atlanta, since he wasn't exactly the most loved guy during his WWE run.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Report: WWE Considering a WCW Theme For Next Year's HOF   Report: WWE Considering a WCW Theme For Next Year's HOF Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:26 pm

Goldberg's WWE run was awesome but either way i doubt he would be booed anywhere. Most of the people are WWE employees in attendance ... and a few Drunk WWE male fans xP
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

PostSubject: Re: Report: WWE Considering a WCW Theme For Next Year's HOF   Report: WWE Considering a WCW Theme For Next Year's HOF Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:47 pm

Not saying his run was bad but there were some people booing him. Same as Steiner when he came into the company but not to that extent. He was still over as a face and all but there were some boo's there at the beginning of it. Wouldn't surprise me if he did get a few fans giving him shit at the HOF. There were fans giving Rock shit too, ha. Would just make sense to do it in Atlanta, along with alot of other WCW guys if they do roll with that idea.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Report: WWE Considering a WCW Theme For Next Year's HOF   Report: WWE Considering a WCW Theme For Next Year's HOF Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:18 am

This should be a great HOF class next year. I'm not necessarily expecting Sting to be a shoe-in but definitely The Road Warriors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report: WWE Considering a WCW Theme For Next Year's HOF   Report: WWE Considering a WCW Theme For Next Year's HOF Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report: WWE Considering a WCW Theme For Next Year's HOF
Page 1 of 1