chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bryan/The Miz

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Bryan/The Miz Empty
PostSubject: Bryan/The Miz   Bryan/The Miz Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:13 pm

I want to go over every rookie so far since the first round is coming to a close. I know its only been 4 weeks but I feel we got a fair enough look at all the rookies. Plus I want to see who change their view later on.

Danial Bryan and The Miz

I love the drama. Bryan is the most talked about rookie on the show. He wrestled for 10 years prior to this and should be the most experienced rookie here. But I have to agree with The Miz, his personality is as dry as a dessert. And to tell you the truth, he looks like a novice high flyer.

They say he put on a good performance against Jericho. I didn't see it. Don't know what everyone else was watching, but to me all the clips of him being technical seems like what he should be trying to do. He has not impressed me in the least.

I will say however that he has taken the biggest beaten of all the stars. First Y2J. Then Wade Barrack (another fight he looked subpar in... okay the rib bruise) decimated him. And why did they even try to put him in there with The great Khali. I know people think he's getting pushed but all I see is that the WWE is proving that it doesn't matter where you wrestled B4. You gotta do it here and to put it plain and simple he's not doing it.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Bryan/The Miz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bryan/The Miz   Bryan/The Miz Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:43 pm

I really haven't been impressed with Bryan Daniel. He needs to start using his technical offense more for me to become a fans as I really don't care for him high flying. At least more often than technical wrestling. With that typed, he has impressed me a little more in the tag match but otherwise he really has disappointed me. Not a surpise, when the hype was best wrestler in the world.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Bryan/The Miz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bryan/The Miz   Bryan/The Miz Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:00 pm

Well, last night he had to wrestle Kahli and no one can have a good match with Kahli.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Bryan/The Miz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bryan/The Miz   Bryan/The Miz Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:13 am

Doesn't really matter who he had to wrestle or when. He needs to find a way to make it look good. I admit its kind of hard when they tell you that when you come off the ropes he's going to chop you. And your thinking okay how do I sell that. But had he put up better performances in the past the Khali match wouldn't even come up. Daniel Bryan is overrated simple and plain.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Bryan/The Miz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bryan/The Miz   Bryan/The Miz Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:48 pm

He may well be overrated. These Indy guys come in with this huge reputation and sometimes it is all hype. I heard about Colt Cabana for a long time and I got a chance to see him be Colt Cabana, I did not see the hype. For me, what he has done in the Indies matters very little. I want to see him be great on the big stage in wrestling. The match with Kahli was not that bad and the story the match told fits with what has been going on with Bryan recently. Miz sent his rookie to the giant and he put out a good effort, but I want to see him wrestle more and do more of what he is known for, before I label him the chosen one, the way the Indy marks have.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Bryan/The Miz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bryan/The Miz   Bryan/The Miz Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:21 am

Take 6 mins to watch this vid.