chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

William Regal vs Daniel Bryan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

William Regal vs Daniel Bryan Empty
PostSubject: William Regal vs Daniel Bryan   William Regal vs Daniel Bryan Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:28 am

I've seen about 15 of Daniel's matches maybe more. But his match against Regal was his best performance to date. That match could of passed for a real fight. you can tell that Daniel was really giving it his all. He even made Regal look better than usual. Had to watch it 3 times. Even his normal moves looked better in the match even though they weren't as sharp as i've seen them in the past. He look liked he wasn't nervous anymore. Like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders. Is it possible that they informed him that someone else would win the competition and he feels relieved that he doesn't have to live up to anymore expectations? Wade looks like a lock to win despite what has already been posted that Daniel is guaranteed a win. But I'll tell you this, if Daniel does win he's going after Miz's title and that would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com

William Regal vs Daniel Bryan
Page 1 of 1