chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sheffield/Regal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Sheffield/Regal Empty
PostSubject: Sheffield/Regal   Sheffield/Regal Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:16 pm

Skip Sheffield and William Regal

For his size, his agility is real good. Kind of reminds me Lashley a little with a Rattlesnake dress code. Dumb as a bag of rocks but, it doesn't stop him from still being able to hold his own on the mic. I wonder what he would be like as a heel would love to see it. His problem as you've probably notice is conditioning. After short stints in the ring you can see him winded. This will of course be a problem for him. Love the strut b4 his press. Seen it b4 of course but never on a guy his size.

Yep yep what it do??????????/
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Sheffield/Regal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheffield/Regal   Sheffield/Regal Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:27 pm

Sheffield pisses me off. I didn't find him entertaining at all and I'm personally glad that he probably (stranger and dumber things have happened) won't be going anywhere in his career.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Sheffield/Regal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheffield/Regal   Sheffield/Regal Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:07 am

I disagree. If more than a few of these guys make it, he should be on the list. His agility and size alone will make him a force.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Sponsored content

Sheffield/Regal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheffield/Regal   Sheffield/Regal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sheffield/Regal
Page 1 of 1