chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rookie Poll talk

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Rookie Poll talk Empty
PostSubject: Rookie Poll talk   Rookie Poll talk Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:37 am

Based on Win loss, Quality, Heart/dedication and It factor

8 - Darren Young

7 - Michael Tarver

6 - Skip Sheffield

5 - David Otunga

4 - Heath Slater

3 - Justin Gabriel

2 - Wade Barrett

1 - Daniel Bryan

Okay first of all if Wade Barrett is number 2 why is Daniel Bryan taking shots at the number 5. Just doesn't make sense.

How is Barrett number 2 is it simply because of Jericho. Even if people don't say Otunga, they still have to say Gabriel and Slater has done better than him.

the catagories and players
Rank Win/loss Quality of opp. dedication It factor

Bryan 8th 1st 1st 5th
Barrett 2nd 2nd 6th 4th
Gabriel 1st 2nd 1st 2nd
Slater 2nd 2nd 1st 3rd
Otunga 2nd 6th 1st 1st
Skip 2nd 5th 1st 6th
Tarver 6th 6th 7th 7th
Young 7th 6th 7th 8th

My Poll

1. Gabriel
2. Otunga
3. Slater
4. Bryan
5. Barrett
6. Skip
7. Tarver
8. Young
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Rookie Poll talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rookie Poll talk   Rookie Poll talk Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:42 pm

I think Barret is #2 because he has gotten more TV time and that probably has a lot to do with Jericho.
Back to top Go down
Black Dagger
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Black Dagger

Male Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Rookie Poll talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rookie Poll talk   Rookie Poll talk Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:19 pm

Can I ask why Young is last when he is an okay wrestler and has a brilliant Mentor I would choose him over Skip and Tarver anyday. I think it is obvious that Daniel will win the competition though I would prefer Gabriel to go all the way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Rookie Poll talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rookie Poll talk   Rookie Poll talk Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:10 am

Okay, I really don't agree with this. How the hell does Darren Young lose to Michael Tarver? That really makes no sense. I also don't recall Sheffield doing anything good since NXT started so how does he beat him aswell. Not to sure why Barret is two but I kind of like him so no complaints. Although, Gabriel should be higher than him. In fact, I agree with BEAST that Gabriel should be number one. I can understand Bryan getting votes based off the other three catergories, but he has the worst win/loss record, so kayfabe wise, he shouldn't be one. I think Gabriel, overall, fits out all four catergories of voting best. Which is better than three good and one horrible.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Rookie Poll talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rookie Poll talk   Rookie Poll talk Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:34 am

Wow! I think this is the first time Y2J has ever agreed with me. But he'll probably disagree on that. Lol!

you know what i'm actually going to do. I'm actually going to go to WWE universe and see what thier pole has. I haven't been there since I came here 2 years ago. Hope my account is still active.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Sponsored content

Rookie Poll talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rookie Poll talk   Rookie Poll talk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rookie Poll talk
Page 1 of 1