chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christopher Daniels officially released from TNA

Go down 
+2
Sykesy
stl311
6 posters
AuthorMessage
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Christopher Daniels officially released from TNA Empty
PostSubject: Christopher Daniels officially released from TNA   Christopher Daniels officially released from TNA Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:11 pm

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2010/0404/486766/index.shtml

Quote :
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer

According to a source, it has been confirmed that Christopher Daniels was released by TNA earlier this week and explains why he was able to make an appearance at Ring of Honor's "Big Bang" PPV last night. We're told Daniels was released from his TNA contract this past Wednesday.

Daniels was using his old "Fallen Angel" gimmick during his ROH appearance. He remains listed on the TNA website as of this writing.

Daniels was one of the founding fathers of both TNA and RoH, I'm kind of shocked TNA let him go. Then again TNA was aiming for a more "sports-entertainment" mold and Daniels doesn't fit that mold. Don't be too shocked to see other RoHers like Homicide gone soon enough.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Daniels officially released from TNA   Christopher Daniels officially released from TNA Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:36 pm

That is it, TNA has gone to shit. CJ you wanna call me a TNA mark ... Well fuck TNA.

If TNA is so stupid to let go of a guy that made the X-Division with Sabin and Styles, Or was one of the greatest factions in TNA then they are fucking retarded which they are.

Fuck TNA.

Now all I enjoy there is MCMG, Suicide, Styles, Angle and Gen Me. Shame ...
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Daniels officially released from TNA   Christopher Daniels officially released from TNA Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:02 pm

TNA is fucking retarded...
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Daniels officially released from TNA   Christopher Daniels officially released from TNA Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:01 pm

Week after week, it gets worse for TNA. First, they take Joe off of TV for some reason. Then, ratings start to tank badly, and now, they release one of their very best performers. TNA is dying Bisch-Hogan is killing it. 6 months ago, TNA was doing very well for itself. They were pulling good numbers on Thursdays, going about their business, not worring about what WWE is doing. Hogan comes to TNA to "take them to the next level" and they start to tank. Make no mistake about it, Hogan and Bisch did not come to help TNA. They came to get revenge on McMahon and they have destroyed TNA's foundation on the process. I said this was what would happen 6 months ago and it did. I hate to say I told you so, but, I told you so.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Daniels officially released from TNA   Christopher Daniels officially released from TNA Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:15 pm

Well guys, let me say this:

I'm not a huge fan of Daniels or Ring of Honor, but I give the man credit for being a great X-Division Wrestler, but I don't have a problem w/him being in Ring of Honor, but I'm not surprised that he wasn't going to hold the World Heavyweight Title in TNA (NWA or TNA), but I wish him the best and he's always welcome in TNA anytime, but Daniels wasn't a big draw in TNA nor was he in the same league w/AJ Styles or Samoa Joe, IMO
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Daniels officially released from TNA   Christopher Daniels officially released from TNA Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:23 pm

What? Daniels, Joe, and AJ are the corners stones of TNA. They are the ones that put TNA on the map and Bisch-Hogan is fucking it all up.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Daniels officially released from TNA   Christopher Daniels officially released from TNA Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:29 pm

TNA are hypocrites lol!
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Daniels officially released from TNA   Christopher Daniels officially released from TNA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christopher Daniels officially released from TNA
Page 1 of 1