chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Megan Fox May Replace Rose McGowan in 'Red Sonja'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Megan Fox May Replace Rose McGowan in 'Red Sonja' Empty
PostSubject: Megan Fox May Replace Rose McGowan in 'Red Sonja'   Megan Fox May Replace Rose McGowan in 'Red Sonja' Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:44 pm

Quote :
Megan Fox may be trading giant robots for swords and sorcery.

Pajiba brings an interesting update on Robert Rodriguez's long in-development 'Red Sonja' project, which, at least according to several lavish promotional posters that popped up in the last couple of years, was supposed to star Rose McGowan in the title role. Now it seems that McGowan is out and 'Transformers' star Fox might be in.

'Red Sonja' has had several delays, which producer Rodriguez explains is due to the parent company, Millennium Films, having financial difficulties. It seems that the project is now in complete turn-around, with original director Douglas Aarniokoski now off the project and Millennium looking for a new writer to take another pass at David N. White's script.

And it seems Millennium is looking for a "younger, hotter" star to take on the lead role of the innocent and naive teenager who becomes an unparalleled warrior.

Don't count Rose McGowan completely out of the genre yet, though. She's been cast in the new 'Conan' movie, to be directed by Marcus Nispel.

The filmmakers might now regret the stylish posters they introduced at ComicCon 2008, featuring McGowan as Sonja.
Younger and hotter star...I think they found one.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Megan Fox May Replace Rose McGowan in 'Red Sonja'   Megan Fox May Replace Rose McGowan in 'Red Sonja' Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:47 pm

I love Megan Fox and I hope that she gets nake in this movie.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Megan Fox May Replace Rose McGowan in 'Red Sonja'   Megan Fox May Replace Rose McGowan in 'Red Sonja' Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:03 pm

I'm sure you'd say that about any chick Razz
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Megan Fox May Replace Rose McGowan in 'Red Sonja'   Megan Fox May Replace Rose McGowan in 'Red Sonja' Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:59 am

babaganoosh wrote:
I'm sure you'd say that about any chick Razz

Not "any chick" but any hot chick. I would not mind seeing Rose McGowan naked in a movie, again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megan Fox May Replace Rose McGowan in 'Red Sonja'   Megan Fox May Replace Rose McGowan in 'Red Sonja' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Megan Fox May Replace Rose McGowan in 'Red Sonja'
Page 1 of 1