chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Megan Fox's war of words

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Megan Fox's war of words Empty
PostSubject: Megan Fox's war of words   Megan Fox's war of words Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:26 pm

"Transformers" director Michael Bay asserts Megan Fox "says some very ridiculous things."

Here's the story:

Director: Megan Fox 'Says Some Very Ridiculous Things'
by Us Magazine
July 1, 2009

Megan Fox slammed "Transformers" director Michael Bay for focusing more on special effects than acting, but he doesn't mind.

"Well, that's Megan Fox for you," Bay tell the Wall Street Journal. "She says some very ridiculous things because she's 23 years old and she still has a lot of growing to do.

"You roll your eyes when you see statements like that and think, 'Okay Megan, you can do whatever you want. I got it,'" he goes on.
Fox told Entertainment Weekly: "I mean, I can't s--- on this movie because it did give me a career and open all these doors for me. But I don't want to blow smoke up people's a--. People are well aware that this is not a movie about acting."

Bay says he "100 percent disagrees" with Fox.
"Nick Cage wasn't a big actor when I cast him, nor was Ben Affleck before I put him in 'Armageddon.' Shia LaBeouf wasn't a big movie star before he did 'Transformers' -- and then he exploded. Not to mention Will Smith and Martin Lawrence, from 'Bad Boys'," he points out.

Bay thinks Fox could be a little more grateful, though.
"Nobody in the world knew about Megan Fox until I found her and put her in Transformers," he says. "I like to think that I've had some luck in building actors' careers with my films."

credit: movies.yahoo.com

Watch an Exclusive Interview with the Cast of 'Transformers'
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Megan Fox's war of words   Megan Fox's war of words Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:07 pm

I haven't seent he movie yet, but does it leave much, if any, room for a third movie? Because I don't think Fox is helping her cause to be in the third one a lot right now and considering how massive this series is, anybody could use it.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Megan Fox's war of words   Megan Fox's war of words Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:42 am

Megan Fox is right about Transformers not really giving her a chance to do much acting, but then again it did make her career so she should be grateful to Michael Bay for casting her and everything. What she said wasn't that bad, nothing that can't be smoothed over for a third Transformers film. But yeah, Fox is correct about the movie: Bay relies heavily on special effects.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megan Fox's war of words   Megan Fox's war of words Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Megan Fox's war of words
Page 1 of 1