chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All-Time: Worst In Ring Segment

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

All-Time: Worst In Ring Segment Empty
PostSubject: All-Time: Worst In Ring Segment   All-Time: Worst In Ring Segment Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:22 pm

I gotta go with ...

Khali Kiss Cam
Vinnie Mac Kiss My Ass Club
Abraham Washington Show
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Worst In Ring Segment   All-Time: Worst In Ring Segment Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:12 am

Khali Kiss Cam
Abraham Washington Show

Kiss My Ass Club had it's moments.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Worst In Ring Segment   All-Time: Worst In Ring Segment Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:15 am

Abraham Washington Show had the Tony Atlas laugh. That alone makes it awesome. The Kiss Cam was always pointless. That is the only one I probably could have done without, the Kiss My Ass club usually had a point, so can't say that was bad really. Kiss Cam of any kind on TV though, I just stopped paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Worst In Ring Segment   All-Time: Worst In Ring Segment Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:00 pm

Kiss My Ass Club just shows how much of a Joke Vince and WWE is and how much they treat wrestling as a joke.

Regal,J.R., Jannetty, HBK etc. are legends of the industry and should not have had to deal with that shit.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Worst In Ring Segment   All-Time: Worst In Ring Segment Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:44 pm

JR was used to turn the Undertaker heel, that actually turned out to be a pretty decent run. Shawn (And Janetty as well, if I remember right) were both used to build the Shawn/Vince feud. Which was big money itself but that lead to an eventual DX reunion. Which was even bigger money. Can't say that it didn't have a point. Regal was just for laughs, will give you that but that still had entertainment value. Always had a point, regardless of whether it was a "joke" or not.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Worst In Ring Segment   All-Time: Worst In Ring Segment Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:46 pm

Yeah, They had a point but it was a joke to wrestling.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Worst In Ring Segment   All-Time: Worst In Ring Segment Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:52 pm