chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Time: Worst Womens Champion

Go down 
+2
Sykesy
Affy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Affy
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Affy

Male Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2010-02-15

All Time: Worst Womens Champion Empty
PostSubject: All Time: Worst Womens Champion   All Time: Worst Womens Champion Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:52 pm

Candice...she was an awful wrestler.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Worst Womens Champion   All Time: Worst Womens Champion Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:55 pm

^ She improved over time ^

Definitely Harvey Wippleman (Bruno Lauer).
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Worst Womens Champion   All Time: Worst Womens Champion Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:09 pm

Honestly, I'd go with Michelle McCool. Most Women's Champions that happened since I've started watching keep me interested in some form to watch them, she bores me so much that I've actually forgotten that the belt still is being used. She's awful.

Candice Michelle was actually a good wrestler durning her reign. While she sucked for some point before, she started improving and by the time she won the belt she could actually pull off really good matches. Of course, she got injured (mutliple times if I'm correctly remember) and when she returned, her improvement seemed to be left on the shelf, so she left us with the impression we initially had of her, a bad wrestler and intended as eye candy. Quite a shame, acutally. Who knows how good she could of gotten if she never got injured.
Back to top Go down
I Am Rocco
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
I Am Rocco

Male Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Worst Womens Champion   All Time: Worst Womens Champion Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:04 pm

Layla. and thankfully the last
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Worst Womens Champion   All Time: Worst Womens Champion Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:31 pm

I can't believe nobody ever thought that Stephanie McMahon was the worst Women's Champion of all time. The only reason she ever had the title was to push Triple H & Stephanie as the power couple of WWE during the McMahon-Helmsley Regime angle and she probably defended the title only when she lost it to Lita. I'm all for promoting strong angles and everything but that was so unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
/wooo/
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
/wooo/

Male Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-10-25

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Worst Womens Champion   All Time: Worst Womens Champion Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:42 am

Any of the WWE Divas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Worst Womens Champion   All Time: Worst Womens Champion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Time: Worst Womens Champion
Page 1 of 1