chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Time: Best Womens Champion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Affy
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Affy

Male Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2010-02-15

All Time: Best Womens Champion Empty
PostSubject: All Time: Best Womens Champion   All Time: Best Womens Champion Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:51 pm

Trish...

and that is about it =D
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Best Womens Champion   All Time: Best Womens Champion Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:05 pm

Only two jump to mind, Trish Stratus and Fabulous Moolah. I'd go with Trish, as Trish combined still had about thousand days and she had the most reigns. Although, Fabulous Moolahs had incredibly long reigns.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Best Womens Champion   All Time: Best Womens Champion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:54 pm

Trish is the front runner, but a more recent one is Mickie James.
Back to top Go down
I Am Rocco
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
I Am Rocco

Male Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Best Womens Champion   All Time: Best Womens Champion Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:03 pm

my boyhood crush - Trish
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Best Womens Champion   All Time: Best Womens Champion Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:36 pm

Trish Stratus' pretty much the consensus, especially when we notice how far she came from. I remember watching her very first match: T & A & Trish Stratus vs The Hardy Boyz & Lita at Backlash (or was it Fully Loaded?) 2000. This was seriously painful to see Trish as her inexperience clearly showed in this match but she worked at it and since the moment she won the Women's Champion at Survivor Series 2001, she became a reliable worker in the Women's division.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Best Womens Champion   All Time: Best Womens Champion Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:01 am

Well, Mulah held the belt for like 30 years or something and that is impressive. The obvious answer is Trish, but I am going with Mickie James. Not only is Mickie my favorite Diva, she is one of my all time favorite wrestlers, period. Firing Mickie James is the most retarded firing in recent history and I will now watch Impact, to see her, when I should seeing her as the first ever Unified Diva's Champion. I will however, turned the station when her segemt is over because I hate TNA's current product.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Best Womens Champion   All Time: Best Womens Champion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Time: Best Womens Champion
Page 1 of 1