chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Time: Best Womens Wrestling Feud

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Affy
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Affy

Male Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2010-02-15

All Time: Best Womens Wrestling Feud Empty
PostSubject: All Time: Best Womens Wrestling Feud   All Time: Best Womens Wrestling Feud Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:54 pm

Trish Startus vs. Lita I guess but all the women wrestling feuds are pretty bland. It got really heated between the two...
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Best Womens Wrestling Feud   All Time: Best Womens Wrestling Feud Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:21 pm

Was a fan of Trish vs Mickie myself. The match at Mania was great and the build was something different. Actually got plenty of air time as well, it didn't feel dragged out, thought it was done really well. And got Mickie over as fuck in the process. Would definitely say that's my favourite.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Best Womens Wrestling Feud   All Time: Best Womens Wrestling Feud Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:23 pm

Torrie Wilson and Dawn Marie. Albeit I've only seen about six minutes of said feud, but those six minutes were breath taking.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Best Womens Wrestling Feud   All Time: Best Womens Wrestling Feud Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:51 pm

Mickie James vs. Trish. I loved how they slowly built that match and I really loved it when Mickie kissed Trish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Best Womens Wrestling Feud   All Time: Best Womens Wrestling Feud Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Time: Best Womens Wrestling Feud
Page 1 of 1