chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Release Date for Dustin "Goldust" Rhodes Book

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Release Date for Dustin "Goldust" Rhodes Book Empty
PostSubject: Release Date for Dustin "Goldust" Rhodes Book   Release Date for Dustin "Goldust" Rhodes Book Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:44 pm

Source: PWInsider.com

"Cross Rhodes", the WWE biography on Dustin "Goldust" Rhodes, has been slated for a 12/7 release.

Mark Vancil, who worked with Michael Jordan on several book projects, has been tapped to write the bio.

It is a WWE Book which is a shame. I would of been interested in the concept of Black Reign or even his fight with his father [Which may be brought up in the book but I doubt it]. Still should be good though seeming he is one of WWE's longest serving wrestlers.
Back to top Go down

Release Date for Dustin "Goldust" Rhodes Book
Page 1 of 1