chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All-Time: Best Intercontinental Championship reign

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

All-Time: Best Intercontinental Championship reign Empty
PostSubject: All-Time: Best Intercontinental Championship reign   All-Time: Best Intercontinental Championship reign Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:03 pm

I simply am not putting the noticeable answer. Which would be "Honky Tonk Man". Yes he held it for such a long time but he hardly ever defended it and was pointless champion.

I am going with Christian after he won the Championship at Judgment Day 2003 in the I-C Battle Royal. The reason being was simply because it is what made Christian who he is today. He use to run around with golden hair and was quite honestly girly looking but the Raw after that win he was changed with a new awesome look and his attitude was different to. He was shining as a wrestler and was the best on the mic in 2003 at the time along with Y2J. Simply Christian
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Best Intercontinental Championship reign   All-Time: Best Intercontinental Championship reign Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:39 pm

My favorite IC Champ of all-time is Jericho by far, but I think Randy Orton's 9 month IC title reign, in 03-04 is my favorite IC title run.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Best Intercontinental Championship reign   All-Time: Best Intercontinental Championship reign Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:03 pm

Randy Orton is easily the one champion I've enjoyed watching the most. Gave that title real meaning, more than anyone since then in my opinion. Can't be bothered explaining right now but it was a good run.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Best Intercontinental Championship reign   All-Time: Best Intercontinental Championship reign Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:17 am

Orton had a rememberable run.

Shelton's first run stands out to me for some reason. I think it was because of all the build and hype going into it and the fact he was getting really big and could have easily been a World Champion if they pushed him right after he lost the title. Anyway he beats Triple H then lost to Orton, built himself up again, beat Jericho for the title then defended it for a few months until finally losing it to Carlito the next year.
Back to top Go down
Affy
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Affy

Male Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2010-02-15

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Best Intercontinental Championship reign   All-Time: Best Intercontinental Championship reign Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:52 pm

Santino Marella and Bret Hart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Best Intercontinental Championship reign   All-Time: Best Intercontinental Championship reign Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All-Time: Best Intercontinental Championship reign
Page 1 of 1