chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Time: Best United States Championship Reign

Go down 
+2
Concrete Jesus
Y2J X
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

All Time: Best United States Championship Reign Empty
PostSubject: All Time: Best United States Championship Reign   All Time: Best United States Championship Reign Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:47 pm

We had one for the Intercontinental Championship, so I figure we should have one for the United States Championship. As always, I'll post my answer after a few (or one) response or reply happens, in order to generate more discussion and posts.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Best United States Championship Reign   All Time: Best United States Championship Reign Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:54 pm

I don't know much about the US TItle, pre-WWE, becuase I watched Raw, not Nitro. If you go on the short time that the WWE has been using the US Champ, then I would say MVP.
Back to top Go down
Affy
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Affy

Male Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2010-02-15

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Best United States Championship Reign   All Time: Best United States Championship Reign Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:03 pm

Chris Benoit.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Best United States Championship Reign   All Time: Best United States Championship Reign Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:39 pm

Harley Race [The 1st]
Ric Flair
Magnum T.A.
Stan Hansen
Vader
Rick Rude
D.D.P
Goldberg
Jeff Jarrett
Kurt Angle
John Cena
The Miz

There is a list too me of who held it the best with matches, promo's and just overall consistency.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Best United States Championship Reign   All Time: Best United States Championship Reign Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:51 am

MVP has been a good champion but he really had to much of a period where he didn't defend the championship. I'd give it to either Benoit or The Miz. Not really much to go in depth about, as I just really enjoyed them as champion.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Best United States Championship Reign   All Time: Best United States Championship Reign Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:43 pm

Sykesy wrote:
Harley Race [The 1st]
Ric Flair
Magnum T.A.
Stan Hansen
Vader
Rick Rude
D.D.P
Goldberg
Jeff Jarrett
Kurt Angle
John Cena
The Miz

There is a list too me of who held it the best with matches, promo's and just overall consistency.

That is a good list there. If it wasn't for that motor cycle accident, Magnum TA would have been a huge superstar. We would be talking about that guy with names like Flair, Steamboat, Rhodes, and so on.
Back to top Go down
IAmRuffles
Wrestling Student
Wrestling Student
IAmRuffles

Male Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-09-19

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Best United States Championship Reign   All Time: Best United States Championship Reign Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:51 pm

I say Beniot was a great champion, his defence matches were entertaining, his promos was well... Benoit-like. So yeh Smile I don't remember his promos much in detail though...so I can't say much Smile
Back to top Go down
/wooo/
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
/wooo/

Male Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-10-25

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Best United States Championship Reign   All Time: Best United States Championship Reign Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:41 am

Hopefully the greatest United States title reign would be Bryan Danielson.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Best United States Championship Reign   All Time: Best United States Championship Reign Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Time: Best United States Championship Reign
Page 1 of 1