chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Draft Talk thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Draft Talk thread Empty
PostSubject: Draft Talk thread   Draft Talk thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:00 am

Well figured we would end up talking about what we hope happen anyway might as well create a thread for it.

I hoping Cena goes to SD he needs a change. Wanna see him and the deadman at WM. Undertaker has never faced Cena at wrestlemania. He didn't get to go against Hogan at mania and I think Cena would be a excellent replacement. Plus we can either end the streak or get Cena's 1 on 1 loss out of the way

Wanna see Drew on Raw also.

No ECW interferrence draft so we should see more shocking changes.

Finally, how much sense does the draft makes when for the most part if you're good enough you can fight on any brand anyway?
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Draft Talk thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Talk thread   Draft Talk thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:34 am

Eurgh, I hate the draft.

I see Randy going to Smackdown, possibly Christian... not sure who will be moving to Raw though. Like you said, I'd like to see Drew there, I think that'd be a pretty good move, but I don't see them doing that unless they move Miz and the US title to SD. I'd also like Dolph to go to Raw and get a decent push there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Draft Talk thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Talk thread   Draft Talk thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:41 am

I like the push Dolph is getting. Too much going on right now and they're allowing him to slowly slip in. he's not getting lost in the shuffle and at the same time he's not over playing his role. he's establishing himself. Sheamus built himself too fast. Don't know if he'll be able to keep up the pace. Whats next for him after HHH. he can't go back down to fight for smaller titles now. Dolph still has a lot of options ahead of him. Doubt they'll move christian when he just got there. just hope they don't split up the hart Dynasty.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Sponsored content

Draft Talk thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Talk thread   Draft Talk thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Draft Talk thread
Page 1 of 1