chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Major Return To WWE?

Go down 
+8
cena_girl
SimsZilla
Rattlesnake of Kings
stl311
Straight-Edge Superstar
Ex-Mattitude Follower
The Wicked One
TheWalkingDead
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Male Number of posts : 3268
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Another Major Return To WWE? Empty
PostSubject: Another Major Return To WWE?   Another Major Return To WWE? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 1:38 am

Many within WWE are under the impression that business seems to be picking up. With the returns of Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho, Edge, Undertaker, and Ric Flair the internal feeling is that WWE's quality of programming is the best that it has been in quite sometime. Dave Meltzer is reporting that WWE is currently negotiating with at least one former superstar for another major return.
Back to top Go down
The Wicked One
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
The Wicked One

Male Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Another Major Return To WWE?   Another Major Return To WWE? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 1:43 am

Could it be Big Show?
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Another Major Return To WWE?   Another Major Return To WWE? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 2:25 am

I think it's Psycho Sid but I really hope not. His wrestling sucked back in his prime, I can't even imagine how bad it is now. It could be Rob Van Dam too.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Superstar
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Another Major Return To WWE?   Another Major Return To WWE? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 12:06 pm

i hope its RVD we need the Whole F'n Show, hopefully back on Raw ior SD!
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Another Major Return To WWE?   Another Major Return To WWE? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 1:11 pm

Fuck that, RVD belongs on ECW. I'm saying it is not Big Show, Psycho Sid, or even The Rock. It's not Sandman and it isn't Sabu. I think it is either RVD comming back to ECW or its Rikishi comming back to Raw, I mean seriously who else could they bring back?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Straight-Edge Superstar
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

PostSubject: Re: Another Major Return To WWE?   Another Major Return To WWE? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 2:55 pm

whats RVD going to do in ECW? his pals are gone, Dreamer cant get a decent or even a push at all. yeah im thinking RVD or Rikishi, they said former so hopefully somebody useful
Back to top Go down
Rattlesnake of Kings
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
Rattlesnake of Kings

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Another Major Return To WWE?   Another Major Return To WWE? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 4:47 pm

i think it could be the rock, or Goldberg, or hulk hogan or any superstar from tna come to the wwe
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Another Major Return To WWE?   Another Major Return To WWE? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 7:47 pm

KING OF KING wrote:
i think it could be the rock, or Goldberg, or hulk hogan or any superstar from tna come to the wwe
well its a return so its not a tna wrestler, i hope sooo much its the rock, but it wont be. goldberg is old and retired, same with hulk
Back to top Go down
Rattlesnake of Kings
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
Rattlesnake of Kings

PostSubject: Re: Another Major Return To WWE?   Another Major Return To WWE? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 8:09 pm

SimsZilla wrote:
KING OF KING wrote:
well its a return so its not a tna wrestler, i hope sooo much its the rock, but it wont be. goldberg is old and retired, same with hulk

ok about stone cold or Bobby Lashley or wait to find out later
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Superstar
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

PostSubject: Re: Another Major Return To WWE?   Another Major Return To WWE? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 8:14 pm

its gotta be Lashley because his recovery time is up so he will be back
Back to top Go down
Rattlesnake of Kings
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
Rattlesnake of Kings

PostSubject: Re: Another Major Return To WWE?   Another Major Return To WWE? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 8:17 pm

Bobby Lashely ok
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

PostSubject: Re: Another Major Return To WWE?   Another Major Return To WWE? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 8:25 pm

Bobby Lashley has been under contract so techinically he isn't a former superstar. And RVD could be the big name in ECW the one that Benoit was suppose to be. I'm banking its more then likely Rikishi though, he just got out of TNA, he was one of the Major superstars expected to win the WWE championship but was released due to weight problems, he lost some weight so I'm sure he will return. But one thing lingers in my mind, remember when the Voodoo Kin Mafia said they would go back to the WWE for the right price? They are major superstars, and former WWE stars. Think about it. Also keep in mind that at TNA's next PPV they have some kinda match where there are 4 cases and one of them holds a pink slip, could we see the second jump from TNA to WWE?

Last edited by on Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Superstar
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

PostSubject: Re: Another Major Return To WWE?   Another Major Return To WWE? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 8:32 pm

Rikishi is all talk no action, what has he given us stinkface, superkick, banzai drop? big woop

VKM (New Age Outlaws) what will they have, WWE is not bringing back D-X and New Age Outlaws' success came from being in D-X not saying they didn't do anything its just that it wasn't much, when they split up they still didn't do much, Billy had crappy gimmicks ex: "The One", Gay gimmick
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

PostSubject: Re: Another Major Return To WWE?   Another Major Return To WWE? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 8:35 pm

No Billy gun didn't do anything at all, he is just one of the greatest tag champs of all time, a former hardcore champion as well as IC champion. Alot of people said Jeff Hardy would come back either and most of his success came with the Hardy Boyz.
Back to top Go down
cena_girl
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
cena_girl

Female Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Another Major Return To WWE?   Another Major Return To WWE? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 8:40 pm

i wish it's Rikishi !!!! i love him!! Smile
if he'll return than he can team up with his brother: Umaga!
that would be cool!
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

PostSubject: Re: Another Major Return To WWE?   Another Major Return To WWE? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 8:52 pm

Yeah, just great the stink face and the samoan spike. What the hell is next MVP and Roddy Piper?
Back to top Go down
cena_girl
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
cena_girl

Female Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Another Major Return To WWE?   Another Major Return To WWE? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 8:56 pm

stl311 wrote:
Yeah, just great the stink face and the samoan spike. What the hell is next MVP and Roddy Piper?
lol!
Back to top Go down
The Wicked One
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
The Wicked One

Male Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Another Major Return To WWE?   Another Major Return To WWE? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 10:14 pm

The only people it could be are RVD, Big Show, Sid or Rikishi. Goldberg said he doesn't want to be in WWE or TNA, Rock is a movie star now and I hear Kurt Angle is happy with TNA(I don't watch so I don't know what he's doing.) The Dudley Boys said they want to come back as did Billy Gun and Road Dog but I don't know about that.

It would be nice to have someone come to WWE from TNA for a change.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

PostSubject: Re: Another Major Return To WWE?   Another Major Return To WWE? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 10:16 pm

Actually that has happened twice, Jeff Hardy went from TNA to Raw and Monty Brown went from TNA to ECW (as Marcus Cor Von)
Back to top Go down
cenaluva
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
cenaluva

Female Number of posts : 513
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Another Major Return To WWE?   Another Major Return To WWE? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 10:18 pm

No its The Rock or Big Show.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

PostSubject: Re: Another Major Return To WWE?   Another Major Return To WWE? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 10:20 pm

Shut up fool, The Rock isn't comming back and Big Show said he wasn't either. Maybe it is John Cena....NOT.
Back to top Go down
Joshua.2009
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Joshua.2009

Male Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Another Major Return To WWE?   Another Major Return To WWE? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 11:12 pm

No The Rock has said he would make a come back if WWE could agree to what he wants.
Back to top Go down
Http://WWW.WWE.COM
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

PostSubject: Re: Another Major Return To WWE?   Another Major Return To WWE? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 11:13 pm

Honestly I don't want the Rock back, sure he was one of the great ones, but he also left WWE to act. Didn't give two shits about the fans just up and left.
Back to top Go down
sara19810
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
sara19810

Female Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Another Major Return To WWE?   Another Major Return To WWE? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 2:47 am

whether who will return to WWE but not as superstars!

Rock and Hulk Hogan both no longer in WWE because both retires in WWE but Hulk Hogan can wrestles sometimes because Hulk Hogan is hall of fames and the Rock is current in movie stars

RVD out rings for months dues Randy got RKO at him summer 2007 and RVD still out but im not sure when he would return or he would plans to release WWE but we have wait and see!

Big Show still out WWE but im not sure how long but he still out actions but he no longer WWE because of past against bobby lashley for ECW champs years ago.

im not sure what in the stores for former WWE stars!
Back to top Go down
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Another Major Return To WWE?   Another Major Return To WWE? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 6:18 am

There's one name that I can't believe nobody's thrown out there...

TAJIRI

I absolutely loved Tajiri. He left WWE on good terms, and I'm sure they'd take him back.

As for others it could be... I'm pretty sure Big Show was seen backstage recently (though I wouldn't really care to see him back). The Rock... though I would love to see him back, I doubt is a serious possibility. Mostly because he has movies slated through 2009. That said, I'm pretty sure he's at least going to make an appearance on the 15th anniversary show. It wouldn't be much of a Raw anniversary without him. Rikishi was funny, but I don't know how I feel about seeing him in a serious title hunt, so I don't know that I'd place any money on him either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Major Return To WWE?   Another Major Return To WWE? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Major Return To WWE?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next