chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Results for TNA Sacrifice (16/5/2010)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Results for TNA Sacrifice (16/5/2010) Empty
PostSubject: Results for TNA Sacrifice (16/5/2010)   Results for TNA Sacrifice (16/5/2010) Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:48 pm

TNA World Tag Team Championship #1 Contenders Match:: Motor City Machine Guns beat Beer Money and Team 3D

TNA Global Championship: Rob Terry beat Orlando Jordan to retain

TNA X-Division Championship: Douglas Williams beat Kaz to win the title

Tara's Career vs Madison Rayne's Knockout Championship: Madison Rayne beat Tara to retain

TNA World Tag Team Championship: The Band (Scott Hall & Kevin Nash) beat Ink Inc. to retain. Prior to the match, The Band announced they were now defending the titles under Freebird rule with Eric Young.

Ric Flair's Hall of Fame Ring vs Chelsea: Abyss beat Desmond Wolfe. Per match stipulations, Abyss now has possession of Chelsea for 30 days.

-Jeff Hardy beat Mr. Anderson

-Sting beat Jeff Jarrett. Postmatch, Jarrett is strechered out and Sting continues his assault on Jarrett. Hulk Hogan comes out to confront Sting but security gets in Hogan's way.

TNA World Heavyweight Championship: Rob Van Dam beat AJ Styles to retain. Jay Lethal came out to prevent Ric Flair from interfering in favor of AJ Styles
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Results for TNA Sacrifice (16/5/2010)   Results for TNA Sacrifice (16/5/2010) Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:54 am

WORST PPV EVER!
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Results for TNA Sacrifice (16/5/2010)   Results for TNA Sacrifice (16/5/2010) Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:16 pm

There is nothing TNA has going that intrest me right now and it just gets worse. What the fuck Ink Inc. ? Is that Jesse Neal and Shannon Moore? I could careless about Moore during his first WWE run, second WWE run and I care even less now. Jesse Neal is even more lame and genric then Rob Terry. TNA totally sucks right now. I might watch Angle's return to Impact this week, but I can even say I am looking forward to that because TNA sucks soooo bad right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results for TNA Sacrifice (16/5/2010)   Results for TNA Sacrifice (16/5/2010) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results for TNA Sacrifice (16/5/2010)
Page 1 of 1