chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Results for WWE Money in the Bank (18/7/2010)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Results for WWE Money in the Bank (18/7/2010) Empty
PostSubject: Results for WWE Money in the Bank (18/7/2010)   Results for WWE Money in the Bank (18/7/2010) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:12 pm

Smackdown Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Kane beat Drew McIntyre, Dolph Ziggler, Big Show, WWE Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston, Matt Hardy, Christian and Cody Rhodes

WWE Divas Championship:Alicia Fox beat Eve Torres to retain

WWE Unified Tag Team Championship: The Hart Dynasty (w/Natalya) beat The Usos (w/Tamina) to retain

World Heavyweight Championship: Rey Mysterio beat Jack Swagger to retain. Postmatch, Kane comes out and cashes in his Money in the Bank title match.

World Heavyweight Championship: Kane beat Rey Mysterio to win the title

WWE Women's Championship: Layla beat Kelly Kelly to retain

RAW Money in the Bank Ladder Match: The Miz beat Randy Orton, Edge, John Morrison, Mark Henry, Chris Jericho, Evan Bourne and Ted Dibiase

WWE Championship Steel Cage Match: Sheamus beat John Cena after interference from The Nexus to retain. Postmatch, Cena laid out Darren Young, Michael Tarver and Justin Gabriel
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Results for WWE Money in the Bank (18/7/2010)   Results for WWE Money in the Bank (18/7/2010) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:18 pm

Fuck yeah! One of my all time favorites, one of those who got me interested in wrestling, in fact, the wrestler who first sparked any interest, finally getting his god damn deserved title reign. Even though he'll just end up dropping to Taker, Rey isn't World Champion, and Kane is, all in the world is right.
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Results for WWE Money in the Bank (18/7/2010)   Results for WWE Money in the Bank (18/7/2010) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:20 pm

Rey is NOT WORLD CHAMPION! I wanna go part on the streets like the Pats just won the Super Bowl!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Results for WWE Money in the Bank (18/7/2010)   Results for WWE Money in the Bank (18/7/2010) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:23 pm

I think that everybody's happy that Kane'll get a run at the title, even though it's only temporary while Taker's coming back. Still, if they're going for Kane being the one attacking Taker, it just makes even more sense to have him as champion to get him more over as a heel.

Still, I don't really disagree with anything on this card tonight. Gotta admit that I'm shocked to see The Miz winning RAW's Money in the Bank but the guy actually deserves it. He's been prominently featured on RAW for the past year, his match quality has greatly improved and he's become one helluva talker on the mic. I thought that John Morrison would've become the star of the team and that The Miz would've suffered from what I call the "Marty Jannetty Syndrome" but looks like The Miz might be as good as a star than Morrison, if not more.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Results for WWE Money in the Bank (18/7/2010)   Results for WWE Money in the Bank (18/7/2010) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:25 pm

^Really, you didn't see Miz winning? He was like, my top choice, second only to Randy Orton.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Results for WWE Money in the Bank (18/7/2010)   Results for WWE Money in the Bank (18/7/2010) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:36 pm

No, cause I haven't watched WWE programming since Wrestlemania. I read the results for every show and go on WWE.com to check out some stuff but I haven't watched anything in 3-4 months now. I can only watch TNA so I pay more attention to their stuff at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results for WWE Money in the Bank (18/7/2010)   Results for WWE Money in the Bank (18/7/2010) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results for WWE Money in the Bank (18/7/2010)
Page 1 of 1