chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WWE Calling Up More Stars Soon, Money in the Bank

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

WWE Calling Up More Stars Soon, Money in the Bank Empty
PostSubject: WWE Calling Up More Stars Soon, Money in the Bank   WWE Calling Up More Stars Soon, Money in the Bank Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:04 pm

Source: F4Wonline.com

- The current plan for WWE's Money in the Bank pay-per-view in July is to have two Money in the Bank matches for two different briefcases. One of the winners will likely cash in his title shot at the SummerSlam pay-per-view in August.

- With The Usos & Tamina being called up to the RAW roster this week, it's believed that a few more stars from WWE developmental will be called up soon.

One of them may be former ECW personality Abraham Washington, who was in the running last week to be the new RAW General Manager until a deal with Bret Hart was reached.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE Calling Up More Stars Soon, Money in the Bank   WWE Calling Up More Stars Soon, Money in the Bank Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:04 pm

I think the MITB matches will be good, but they are watering down the concept. Who can you have 3 MITB winners in one year?

I am glad to hear that they are going to be brining up more young talent. I do feel they should at least start on SD first though.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: WWE Calling Up More Stars Soon, Money in the Bank   WWE Calling Up More Stars Soon, Money in the Bank Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:18 pm

I'm assuming that by bringing up more talent, they probably mean making some room for the 1st NXT contestants. We can already assume that Bryan Dan....er...Daniel Bryan will end up on RAW for the obvious reasons and that most of them will probably end up on the same show where are featured their current pros (unless Michael Tarver ends up unemployed, just like Carlito!).

But still, I'm curious to see how many of them in FCW are really ready to make the jump. Obviously, the Uso Twins are there because of Carlito's incident but since they've been praised all around the company, my guess is that they've been ready for a long time. Sucks that Brett Dibiase's injury seemingly is pushing back Joe Hennig's debut on the main roster. I'm looking forward to see if he's as good as his father Curt was.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE Calling Up More Stars Soon, Money in the Bank   WWE Calling Up More Stars Soon, Money in the Bank Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:40 am

Isn't Steamboat's son in FCW too.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: WWE Calling Up More Stars Soon, Money in the Bank   WWE Calling Up More Stars Soon, Money in the Bank Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:18 am

I still don't like this MITB PPV. I liked that it was a match only used at WM, but now they've just gone overboard with it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE Calling Up More Stars Soon, Money in the Bank   WWE Calling Up More Stars Soon, Money in the Bank Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:09 pm

^^Yes they have, but the matches could still be awesome. If they put on 2 watered down ladder matches, then I will be upset. I also do not want to see someone like Show in the MITB. He would be terrible in a ladder match and I hope they don't have 2 10 man ladder matches. 8 is perfect, 10 is too many and where would SD get 10 to put in it anyway?
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: WWE Calling Up More Stars Soon, Money in the Bank   WWE Calling Up More Stars Soon, Money in the Bank Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:25 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
Isn't Steamboat's son in FCW too.

Yeah, he actually debuted a couple of weeks ago but I believe he got injured in his first match and is out for a couple of months. Injury seems similar to the one Kaval/Low-Ki had that kept him out of action for a noticeable amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE Calling Up More Stars Soon, Money in the Bank   WWE Calling Up More Stars Soon, Money in the Bank Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:20 am

I imagine there is a huge amount of pressure on these second gen talents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Calling Up More Stars Soon, Money in the Bank   WWE Calling Up More Stars Soon, Money in the Bank Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE Calling Up More Stars Soon, Money in the Bank
Page 1 of 1