chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jim Ross Blogs About The NXT Invasion Of RAW, Freebirds-HOF & More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Jim Ross Blogs About The NXT Invasion Of RAW, Freebirds-HOF & More Empty
PostSubject: Jim Ross Blogs About The NXT Invasion Of RAW, Freebirds-HOF & More   Jim Ross Blogs About The NXT Invasion Of RAW, Freebirds-HOF & More Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:27 pm

Quote :

Submitted by Michael Bluth on June 8, 2010 - 3:29pm
WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross has updated his blog, which you can read in its entirety at JRsBarBQ.com. Here are some highlights of what JR said about:

Freebirds In The WWE Hall of Fame? "will the Freebirds be inducted into the WWE HOF in Atlanta in 2011? I have no idea who is or isn't going to be inducted but I do think that Jimmy Garvin should be included if the 'Birds are inducted. The Fabulous Freebirds certainly have earned the HOF distinction in my humble opinion."

The Undertaker's New DVD Set: "The Undertaker's 'Deadliest Matches' is out today on DVD and is a really fun DVD to watch. It covers the true evolution of the Undertaker persona through multiple eras and with a wide variety of opponents and unique matches. I enjoyed it and think that it's a must have for all Undertaker fans. It certainly brought back plenty of fun memories for me as a broadcaster."

Amazon.com currently has the new Undertaker DVD for only $20.49 - Buy It Here.

The NXT Invasion On RAW: "The NXT wrestlers collective assault on all that is WWE including wrestlers, announcers, the ring announcer, time keeper, security, etc was a complete shocker. Raw's ending from Miami was one of the best conclusions of any Raw episode in years. This incident was completely out of the blue and poses many more questions than answers which is the life's blood of producing episodic TV. The follow up to this matter certainly has my interest and I am more than curious to see where this NXT issue goes. I can only assume that it will be addressed tonight in some form on the 2nd season premier of NXT on Syfy."

I bought the Taker DVD and I am right in the middle of Taker vs. Mankind, Boiler Room Brawl, Summer Slam 96. I am having a lot of fun watching these old Taker matches matches and I am realy looking forward to Austin vs. Taker, Buried Alive, becaus I have not seen that match in over 10 years.

I also think JR is 100% right about this weeks Raw and I am looking forward to see what is next on NXT. I wonder if they will assult the new NXT Rookies?
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Blogs About The NXT Invasion Of RAW, Freebirds-HOF & More   Jim Ross Blogs About The NXT Invasion Of RAW, Freebirds-HOF & More Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:13 pm

I don't think so. I think it'll pretty much serve more as a purpose to push Wade Barrett and give him and the other NXT rookies an impact. If anything, this is perhaps a setup for a John Cena/Wade Barrett confrontation at Summerslam.

But I have to agree with JR that this ending of RAW is probably the best one I've seen in so long. It ranks right there with those NWO angles in WCW back during the Monday Night Wars where you were left hanging and wondering for one full week what would happen next. Once again, a 3-hour RAW that delivered.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Blogs About The NXT Invasion Of RAW, Freebirds-HOF & More   Jim Ross Blogs About The NXT Invasion Of RAW, Freebirds-HOF & More Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:43 pm

I think that we are going to find out that either Cole or Vince was the master mind behind this attack and that we are about to see Barret vs. Cena at MITB next month.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Blogs About The NXT Invasion Of RAW, Freebirds-HOF & More   Jim Ross Blogs About The NXT Invasion Of RAW, Freebirds-HOF & More Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jim Ross Blogs About The NXT Invasion Of RAW, Freebirds-HOF & More
Page 1 of 1