chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jim Ross Blogs: The Miz, Lawler's TLC Match

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Manu Soldier
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Manu Soldier

Male Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Jim Ross Blogs: The Miz, Lawler's TLC Match Empty
PostSubject: Jim Ross Blogs: The Miz, Lawler's TLC Match   Jim Ross Blogs: The Miz, Lawler's TLC Match Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:45 pm

On Lawler's TLC Match: Loved the Miz-Lawler show closer in the impromptu TLC bout for the WWE Title. I thought a really solid story was told, that the pacing of the match was at a level that could be easily processed and, equally as important, retained, and the closing moments had ample twists and turns that made a somewhat predictable conclusion appear to be up for grabs.

On The Miz: WWE Champion Miz' persona as a resourceful, athletic, brash, self confident, young man who is beatable on most given nights was illustrated perfectly on Raw IMO. Personally, I like those attributes in an antagonist champion. Miz's verbal skills are getting better and better and he has the opportunity to become one of the biz's best all time talkers before all is said and done if he keeps improving.
Back to top Go down
http://combatartswrestling.forumotions.net/forum.htm
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Blogs: The Miz, Lawler's TLC Match   Jim Ross Blogs: The Miz, Lawler's TLC Match Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:54 pm

I'd rather see a heel champion that'll struggle to retain his championship, resorting to cheating and stuff instead of a dominant Superman-like champion. I think it gets us more invested as fans in cheering or booing the character, which is the bottom line for anybody to get over.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Blogs: The Miz, Lawler's TLC Match   Jim Ross Blogs: The Miz, Lawler's TLC Match Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:19 pm

^^For a second there, I actually thought King was going to win the WWE Championship. It sounded impossible going into the match, but I bought it during the match. That was compeling and dramatic TV and I loved it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Blogs: The Miz, Lawler's TLC Match   Jim Ross Blogs: The Miz, Lawler's TLC Match Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jim Ross Blogs: The Miz, Lawler's TLC Match
Page 1 of 1