chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BREAKING NEWS: Major Spoiler Regarding the TNA World Championship

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

BREAKING NEWS: Major Spoiler Regarding the TNA World Championship Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING NEWS: Major Spoiler Regarding the TNA World Championship   BREAKING NEWS: Major Spoiler Regarding the TNA World Championship Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:44 pm

Quote :

Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

Wrestling-Radio.com has just received word from numerous sources that even though original plans within TNA called for Rob Van Dam to retain the TNA World Championship at the upcoming TNA Victory Road pay-per-view event in the Fatal Four-Way Match main event, there is now major talk of booking Abyss to win the championship. Hulk Hogan is said to be the one person in particular pushing for Abyss to be awarded the belt.

If this indeed happens, that would mean that the Abyss vs. Hogan match at TNA Bound for Glory would be for the TNA World Championship. This would also mean that Van Dam's scheduled match with Kurt Angle at the same event would then be for the number-one contendership.

Out of all the changes Hogan has made, the one thing I hate the most is what he has done to Abyss. The whole thing with the ring and everything since has been shit and I am sure that this means Hogan will win the TNA WHC at BFG. I have not watched TNA for weeks and this is a clear sign that I will not be watching anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: Major Spoiler Regarding the TNA World Championship   BREAKING NEWS: Major Spoiler Regarding the TNA World Championship Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:57 pm

I don't have a problem with Abyss winning the TNA World Heavyweight Championship, since I've pretty much called it to some of my buddies since Abyss turned heel last week. I have a problem with the fact that this would only serve for Hulk Hogan to somehow bury Abyss for a World Title Match at Bound For Glory while the true title match should indeed be Kurt Angle vs Rob Van Dam. Once again, Hogan is putting his spotlight over the company's best interests.

Oh, if only Paul Heyman could run this freakin' company. C'MON MAN!
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: Major Spoiler Regarding the TNA World Championship   BREAKING NEWS: Major Spoiler Regarding the TNA World Championship Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:10 pm

I knew this would happen when Hogan showed up in TNA. Most people around here also knew, but some actually believed Hogan was there for TNA. Hogan is there so he can feed his broken down ego. IF Hogan could still put on a half decent match, I would be cool with it, but he can't and everyone but him knows it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: Major Spoiler Regarding the TNA World Championship   BREAKING NEWS: Major Spoiler Regarding the TNA World Championship Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Major Spoiler Regarding the TNA World Championship
Page 1 of 1