chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update on Plans for WWE's Nexus Stable

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Update on Plans for WWE's Nexus Stable Empty
PostSubject: Update on Plans for WWE's Nexus Stable   Update on Plans for WWE's Nexus Stable Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:33 pm

Quote :

Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

There are reports that the members of WWE's new Nexus stable have been told by company officials to "play the heel role" while out in public. They have been told that they are not allowed to pose for photographs with fans or sign autographs, and that they are to wear the "N" armbands while out at all times.

I would like to see them have all of the heel's keep it going in public.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Update on Plans for WWE's Nexus Stable   Update on Plans for WWE's Nexus Stable Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:37 pm

Could be a little more difficult for David Otunga, especially if he's making public appearances with Jennifer Hudson.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Update on Plans for WWE's Nexus Stable   Update on Plans for WWE's Nexus Stable Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:48 am

I went to see an OVW show years ago, when MNM was still in OVW and they were heels. I ran into Morrison outside of the heel lockeroom and he stayed in charactor. I told him that I was his biggest fan. He then told me that I was his fattest fan. I was more intertained by him playing the role I was use to seeing on TV.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Update on Plans for WWE's Nexus Stable   Update on Plans for WWE's Nexus Stable Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:48 pm

Yeah, but you gotta admit that there's a big difference between John Morrison's then-situation and David Otunga's situation. Morrison wasn't romantically linked to a very popular singer like David Otunga is. I could understand Otunga wearing the Nexus armband in public appearances but I don't honestly know what good it would do for WWE if shows like Access Hollywood or Entertainment Tonight make a huge story out of David Otunga heeling it up during a red carpet appearance with Jennifer Hudson. WWE is having a really hard time as it is in my book since the Chris Benoit tragedy; they're starting to come back in mainstream media's good graces; they don't need anything stupid to happen just for the sake of keeping kayfabe when the owner of the company himself actually doesn't even gives a fuck about the legitimacy of his own sport.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Update on Plans for WWE's Nexus Stable   Update on Plans for WWE's Nexus Stable Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:08 am

OK, maybe not all of the time, but he should do it when he is interacting with WWE fans specfically. Like in airports or after shows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on Plans for WWE's Nexus Stable   Update on Plans for WWE's Nexus Stable Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update on Plans for WWE's Nexus Stable
Page 1 of 1