chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cena-Nexus Plans, WWE's Return to Cleveland, More

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Cena-Nexus Plans, WWE's Return to Cleveland, More Empty
PostSubject: Cena-Nexus Plans, WWE's Return to Cleveland, More   Cena-Nexus Plans, WWE's Return to Cleveland, More Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:39 pm

- Devin sent the following: WWE returns to the Wolstein Center in Cleveland, Ohio on December 29th, 2010 at 7 PM.

- FCW had added former Ring of Honor Champion Tyler Black to their roster page under his new WWE name of Seth Rollins.

- WWE's latest "Where are they now?" feature on the website is on former WWF Light Heavyweight Champion Gillberg.

- As noted before, WWE does have a long-term plan for the angle with John Cena and Nexus. It's said that the angle will get where it's going sometime in January with the payoff coming at WrestleMania.

Partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Cena-Nexus Plans, WWE's Return to Cleveland, More   Cena-Nexus Plans, WWE's Return to Cleveland, More Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:07 pm

Damn, he is going to be in the Nexus that long.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Cena-Nexus Plans, WWE's Return to Cleveland, More   Cena-Nexus Plans, WWE's Return to Cleveland, More Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:52 pm

That's gonna give the Nexus time to get more over with the crowd as heels by having Cena treated like Virgil. If they turn Cena heel though, I'm wondering how they'll do it without hurting the Nexus.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Cena-Nexus Plans, WWE's Return to Cleveland, More   Cena-Nexus Plans, WWE's Return to Cleveland, More Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:57 am

Unless Barrett ends up being the face somehow. That would probably be too weird and complicate. Barrett is the obvious leader of The Nexus and having him take a back seat to Cena would probably bury him. No, I would rather see Cena vanquish The Nexus and turn heel some other way.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Cena-Nexus Plans, WWE's Return to Cleveland, More   Cena-Nexus Plans, WWE's Return to Cleveland, More Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:58 pm

I'd love for John to turn heel, but I agree that I wouldn't want Wade to take a backseat to him. Either way I like the who Nexus/Cena storyline, I just hope they can keep us interested for so long.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Cena-Nexus Plans, WWE's Return to Cleveland, More   Cena-Nexus Plans, WWE's Return to Cleveland, More Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:35 pm

^^In order for that to happen, I think Cena has to make sure Barrett wins the WWE Championship, at Bragging Rights. The story is that Cena has to do as Barrett says or he will be fired and I am sure that Barrett will order Cena to help him win the belt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cena-Nexus Plans, WWE's Return to Cleveland, More   Cena-Nexus Plans, WWE's Return to Cleveland, More Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cena-Nexus Plans, WWE's Return to Cleveland, More
Page 1 of 1