chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dan Henderson Moving Back To 205, Babalu Fight Likely

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Dan Henderson Moving Back To 205, Babalu Fight Likely Empty
PostSubject: Dan Henderson Moving Back To 205, Babalu Fight Likely   Dan Henderson Moving Back To 205, Babalu Fight Likely Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:06 pm

Quote :

Posted by: Corey Santiago
Source: MMAWeekly.com

Strikeforce CEO, Scott Coker has revealed former UFC fighter, Dan Henderson will be moving back tot he Light Heavyweight division for his next fight in Strikeforce, with a fight against Renato "Babalu" Sobral coming up next.

Speaking via MMAWeekly.com, Coker said:

“Dan I believe when I talked to him over the weekend, I talked to Jordan, his manager, and they said they probably want to fight at 205 instead of 185. (They) felt that the weight cut was too much, and Dan would welcome to fight Babalu again, Gegard Mousasi, for a 205-pound contender’s bout. I don’t think you’ll see Dan in the 185-pound tournament, although stranger things have happened in MMA, right?”

“We haven’t finalized it, but I would think the top two guys, Babalu and Gegard, depends on what happens with Gegard, but I think a fight between Babalu and Dan is something we might pursue in the very near future.”

I was thinking Hendo would be a top contender for the MW title, since Shields is out of Strikeforce.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Dan Henderson Moving Back To 205, Babalu Fight Likely   Dan Henderson Moving Back To 205, Babalu Fight Likely Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:09 pm

With Babalu calling him out after his last night, I'm not surprised he's moving back up to 205 to at least take this fight.

Also, am I the only imature one who giggles when people say Gegard's name?
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Dan Henderson Moving Back To 205, Babalu Fight Likely   Dan Henderson Moving Back To 205, Babalu Fight Likely Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:24 pm

Umm, I think you are and I really dislike Babalu because of that stunt he pulled in his last UFC fight. I can't remember who the other dude was, but Babalu refused to let go of a rear naked choke, after the dude tapped, and after the ref tried to pull him off. There is not room for that kind of behavior in this sport.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Dan Henderson Moving Back To 205, Babalu Fight Likely   Dan Henderson Moving Back To 205, Babalu Fight Likely Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:29 pm

But but but....Gay-Hard!

And the other guy was David Heath. That single moment right there turned him from a fan favourite to a MMA villain forever.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Dan Henderson Moving Back To 205, Babalu Fight Likely   Dan Henderson Moving Back To 205, Babalu Fight Likely Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:58 pm

^^Because there is no place for that kind of shit in this sport. Here UFC is trying to make it an exceptable, accessable sport and he goes and does that shit. UFC is all about competion. Even the guys that truly hate each other stop when the fight is over. It was beyond pathetic and I was happy to see Dana fire his ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dan Henderson Moving Back To 205, Babalu Fight Likely   Dan Henderson Moving Back To 205, Babalu Fight Likely Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dan Henderson Moving Back To 205, Babalu Fight Likely
Page 1 of 1