chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WWE GX discussion thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

WWE GX discussion thread Empty
PostSubject: WWE GX discussion thread   WWE GX discussion thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:01 am

All discussion for WWE GX goes in here.

Smackdown will be up in a few hours (I'm working on it now but may stop in a bit. This won't happen again most likely. It's only happening now because I've only had a day to work on it.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: WWE GX discussion thread   WWE GX discussion thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:10 am

Sorry, but Smackdown won't be up. Raw will be up on Monday and the first Smackdown will be next friday. It's just much easier that way.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: WWE GX discussion thread   WWE GX discussion thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:55 pm

Can I do ECW? I can't promise it'll be anything too great but I'll give it a shot if you two are okay with it. I don't need a big roster, if you could give me 4-6 male wrestlers each maybe? Preferably a couple decent guys from each show that I could use as headliners. For the rest I'll use some Independent guys and a few completely new wrestlers / e-fed characters. It would be every Tuesday. I'd probably just have the ECW Title for now.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: WWE GX discussion thread   WWE GX discussion thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:55 pm

^Yeah, that's fine, in fact, that's great! I'll PM you with your roster and some other details.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: WWE GX discussion thread   WWE GX discussion thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:19 pm

Sorry for the double post, but Smackdown's up. Meaning every first show is up, so what have been everyone's thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: WWE GX discussion thread   WWE GX discussion thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:03 am

I know I have not been online in a long time. But WOW, Nice to see a Fed and this is going on. I have read through the shows and honestly they are pretty good.

Y2J X, Your show is good but coding could need improvement.

MOD will get better as he gets more experience. Either way, It is not a major issue and it is the quality of the shows that matter right?

Nice work to all and I plan on getting a BTB up soon ... A casual one.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: WWE GX discussion thread   WWE GX discussion thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:08 pm

Considering I can get up on time, Smackdown will be up early tommorrow. I think I'm coming down with something and this is just easier for me.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: WWE GX discussion thread   WWE GX discussion thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:28 am

Just another thing, Alex's show is presented great. It always is and it is so easy and enjoyable to read so congrats MF. MOD, Try to take a few pages out of his book with presentation and just overall quality. It will definitely help with your show.

I know after reading Alex's I will presenting my BTB in a similar fashion. Anyway, Nice work.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: WWE GX discussion thread   WWE GX discussion thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:38 am

Smackdown's up, new format. Any predictions for Northern Lights, here is the card...

WWE GX discussion thread Hsj041

Northern Lights

WWE GX discussion thread Qoc2v7
WWE Championship
Sheamus (c) vs. Shawn Michaels

WWE GX discussion thread 64gnc1
World Heavyweight Championship
Jack Swagger (c) vs. Kurt Angle

WWE GX discussion thread 2zzosg8
ECW Championship
Batista vs. MVP

United States Championship
Extreme Rules
The Miz (c) vs. Rob Van Dam

Danielson's Carrer
Bryan Danielson vs. Shane McMahon

Intercontinental Championship
Northern Lights Intercontinental Championship Challenge
JTG vs. Matt Hardy vs. Mr. Kennedy vs. John Morrison vs. Kane vs. Gregory Helms vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kaval vs. Luke Gallows

WWE Tag Team Championship
Ladder Match
Jimmy Yang & Shannon Moore vs. The Nexus

World Tag Team Championship
The Hart Dynasty (c) vs. Finlay & Mike Knox

Goldust, Yoshi Tatsu, & Mystery Partner vs. The Nexus
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: WWE GX discussion thread   WWE GX discussion thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:58 pm

Gotta say that I'm thoroughly enjoying reading that WWE GX series. That Northern Lights PPV show looks great and the Northern Lights Challenge for the Intercontinental Championship sounds very intriguing. I'm picking either John Morrison or Kaval to win the whole thing.

Other than that, I'm not risking any predictions. Just will sit back and enjoy the show!
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: WWE GX discussion thread   WWE GX discussion thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:00 pm

Sorry guys, it looks like Northern Lights won't be happening today. MOD hasn't sent me any of his matches, and once he does it'll only be a few more minutes (once I get them) until the show is up. It kind of pisses me off since he promised me I'd have them about an hour ago.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: WWE GX discussion thread   WWE GX discussion thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:02 pm

Northern Lights is up! It aired on it's date, just by one minute. I'm editing the show to fix the underlines (so they match the color) but unless I made a mistake, I'm going to leave as is.
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: WWE GX discussion thread   WWE GX discussion thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:07 pm

It looks nice. I love the WWE title match even though I was hoping for a HBK win. What did you thing of Bischoff and The WHC angle?
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: WWE GX discussion thread   WWE GX discussion thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Northern Lights wasn't too bad. Wade Barrett was a surprise as was Booker T as the mystery partner. Overall, not a bad job by everyone.

It seems Alex is going for a similar angle with Daniel Bryan/Danielson as I am. Not completely the same but yeah.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: WWE GX discussion thread   WWE GX discussion thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:16 pm

Very quickly, Smackdown will be up tommorrow. I'll probably do it the second I get up. I understand I seem to do this a lot and I apologize for that, but I think the fact that we're still doing this and pulling out quality shows, that this isn't much of a problem. I'll try to get the next ones on time though.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: WWE GX discussion thread   WWE GX discussion thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:02 pm

Don't feel justified to explain yourself because it's a little bit late. We all are busy and we don't always have time to do everything we want exactly when we want. And indeed, you're posting quality shows so it's always worth the wait.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

PostSubject: Re: WWE GX discussion thread   WWE GX discussion thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:21 am

ECW will be up tomorrow. Sorry for the slight delay, I have very limited computer access today.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: WWE GX discussion thread   WWE GX discussion thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:41 am

Loved ECW as usual. No use of Osiris was different and hopefully he is coming back. He is original and that is great. Anyway, Great show Alex.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

PostSubject: Re: WWE GX discussion thread   WWE GX discussion thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:18 am

Sykesy wrote:
Loved ECW as usual. No use of Osiris was different and hopefully he is coming back. He is original and that is great. Anyway, Great show Alex.

Thank you! And shit, yeah, I forgot about Osiris this week. He'll be debuting on the main show pretty soon though, just waiting for another angle to finish.
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: WWE GX discussion thread   WWE GX discussion thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:33 pm

Be posting tommorow due to some techincal issues.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: WWE GX discussion thread   WWE GX discussion thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:01 pm

Okay, so Summerslam is this sunday! Here is the card...

WWE GX discussion thread Efgx1c

Summerslam

Eight Man Elimination Tag Match
WWE, Intercontinental, & WWE Tag Team Championships
The Nexus (c) vs. Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton, The Undertaker, & Kane

World Heavyweight Championship
Jack Swagger (c) vs. Kurt Angle

ECW Championship
Batista (c) vs. MVP

United States Championship
Loser Leaves The Brand
The Miz (c) vs. Chris Jericho

Extreme Rules
Bryan Danielson, Sabu & Tommy Dreamer vs. Alex Riley, The Big Show, & Shad Gaspard

WWE Championship Number One Contenders
Christian vs. CM Punk

Steel Cage
Booker T vs. Joe Hennig

Rob Van Dam vs. Kaval

World Tag Team Championships
The Hart Dynasty (c) vs. Goldberg & Shelton Benjamin

Best Two of Three Falls
Mr. Kennedy vs. John Morrison

The Colons vs. Croft & Barretta

Women's Championship
LayCool (c) vs. Maria & Melina

Any thoughts, predictions, etc. are appreciated.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: WWE GX discussion thread   WWE GX discussion thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:45 am

This card really reminds me the good ol' days as a kid watching a WWE PPV when the PPV cards were stacked with 12 to 15 matches, with pretty much everybody on the roster working the card.

Looks really, really cool!
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: WWE GX discussion thread   WWE GX discussion thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:54 pm

Summerslam is up! A lot of effort was put into it so I hope everyone enjoys it. Next PPV, Cyber Sunday!
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

PostSubject: Re: WWE GX discussion thread   WWE GX discussion thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:35 pm

SummerSlam was pretty damn good. I was generally pleased with the results apart from LayCool losing, and Chris Jericho being buried in less than two minutes. The highlight of the night has to be New Jack's return to ECW to smash Batista in the head with a guitar. Who wouldn't want to see that? xD
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: WWE GX discussion thread   WWE GX discussion thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:12 pm

^Personally, I fucking hate LayCool. I honestly can't think of anything in WWE currently (as I haven't seen Hornswoggle in ages) that piss me off more than them. Maybe Khali does, but that's it. Oh, and you don't have to worry about Maria being Women's Champion for long. I really just wanted her to have it once, not sure when she'll lose it, but it's not going to be too long of a reign.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE GX discussion thread   WWE GX discussion thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE GX discussion thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next