chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Time: Best John Cena Match?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

All Time: Best John Cena Match? Empty
PostSubject: All Time: Best John Cena Match?   All Time: Best John Cena Match? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:12 pm

Board revival! Not going for anything too special here, but a simple question. I don't think we've done a John Cena one, and this guy use to get a lot of crap but I've noticed that has kind of disappear. Maybe because the wrestling discussion have kind of dropped down but I think most people started to accept Cena instead. Although, I'm sure there are still a lot of Cena haters. Anyways, what is, in your opinion, Cena's best match? I'll post my thoughts after discussion starts a bit.
Back to top Go down
Affy
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Affy

Male Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2010-02-15

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Best John Cena Match?   All Time: Best John Cena Match? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:58 pm

John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels... Wrestlemainia 23...
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Best John Cena Match?   All Time: Best John Cena Match? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:23 am

vs JBL... I Quit Match... Judgement Day 05

Hardcore, both men kicked each others asses. One of Cena's better matchs.

vs Chris Jericho... Summerslam 05...

Clean match, almost no botches, both of these guys worked very well together.

vs Umaga... both matches...

You know the story.
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Best John Cena Match?   All Time: Best John Cena Match? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:21 pm

Affy wrote:
John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels... Wrestlemainia 23...

This is my choice.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Best John Cena Match?   All Time: Best John Cena Match? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:26 pm

Personally, my favorite John Cena match is the rematch between him and Shawn on Raw a few weeks after Wrestlemania. It went on for about forty five minutes and I loved every bit of it. Cena wasn't carried. There were a lot of spots and it was great back and forth action. To be fair, I've only seen half of the matches above, but I doubt they can beat that match.
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Best John Cena Match?   All Time: Best John Cena Match? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:29 pm

^^Fuck. I forgot that match. I change my mind that hour long match is my pick.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder

Male Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Best John Cena Match?   All Time: Best John Cena Match? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:43 am

His all time best match as a performer I'd say was vs. Khali at Judgment Day. He carried Khali to a pretty good B+ match that even the lame fans in the arena that night responded big for. The way Cena bumped like a mad man for Khali made a match that by all accounts should have been a disaster into something above average.

However, the all time best match that he was a part of was vs. Umaga at Royal Rumble. It takes two to tango, and Umaga held up his end pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Best John Cena Match?   All Time: Best John Cena Match? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Time: Best John Cena Match?
Page 1 of 1